All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking it is more like, 7 minutes, 2 seconds, etc.

Are the durations, the length of time the phone pinged at a certain location? The length of time and the timestamps don't coincide. Hmmmmm.

The durations are in seconds not minutes
This is what I have so far
A Family Residence 407-275-4909
CA (grandmother) 407-808-4731
GA (grandfather) 407-403-3564
LA (uncle) 407-808-5132
KC (mother) 407-619-9286
Toll Free Voice Mail Only 888-307-0939
Attorney Jose Baez - The Baez Law Firm, 407-705-2626

Tony L (boyfriend) 631-902-5443

904-334-1704
Jacksonville, Fl

954-328-9214
Fort Lauderdale, FL

407-462-9293
Winter Park, FL

623 209 4511
Phoenix Az

I think the length of calls coud also be explained by she was possibly using her phone to tether to her laptop to get online.

That must be in seconds. This isn't the ordinary AT&T cell bill, this is the detailed version that I had no idea existed, though I'm not surprised.

With the Lon/Lat we can tell exactly where/who it was that sent the "my daughter is missing" text after LE questioned/arrested Casey? Heh.

I think the length of calls coud also be explained by she was possibly using her phone to tether to her laptop to get online.

That's what I posted earlier.

I think those are seconds listed in duration because some of them you can see that a call that was 407 in duration was made and then she called someone else 7 minutes later.

Edited to add:
ALL TOGETHER NOW--- IT'S SECONDS NOT MINUTES LOL

If anyone wants to get her complete phone book list, I'm guessing it will be the very last few pages where LE/Lee? is sending out that text message.

I never came close in 10 years of making this number of calls on my busiest day...
She is amazing for talk time.
So one poster says the time is in seconds that makes sense.
So her log stops on
7/10/2008? Or am I not seeing them all here ?

I would guess all these numbers had to be changed now too thanks to KC ?
That is too bad because the cell companies are wondering[ from what I have heard] how to not run out of new numbers.
Unreal how anybody can talk so much?
If only she would talk to someone about Caylee.

After looking over the ping positions and putting in Hopespring dr., it looks like Hopespring is in the middle of the two towers. I'm guessing she was at home the night of the 15th...what do you think? (edited to add) She was pinging off of the same position until 4:15 p.m. of the 16th. Since I'm the only one here, I'll just keep editing ;) Here are the lats and longs I used... 28.5028444 -81.2863333, 82.4547222 -81.2636111, then I just typed in hopespring dr. put pushpins on all the areas and wala. Using google earth.

Another little tidbit. The flurry of calls to CA and GA start at 3:05 p.m. until she leaves around 4:15. I'm wondering if something did in fact happen to Caylee while she was there. (This is assuming that my calculations are correct above).

IIRC, Tony L stated that casey did NOT spend the night with him on the 15th. I wish I knew more about cell phones than just dialing and talking...hee...hee. I will be glad to help try to put phone #'s to names though.

Here are phone logs for Casey from 6/1 to 7/17 they take along time to download so you have to be patient, and easier to read if you use full screen. I found these on a google search and havent gone thru them all so hopefully all the links work ok. Also there are two part 6 but they are different records

Awesome find busylady! :clap:

If I didn't have a full-time job, I'd help you guys out ... I am always amazed at you folks that take on these huge, enormous tasks!

They seem very focused on this ping & this area

Do we know if it's N, S, E, W of the airport?
Are the Orl. Int'l Airport & the Orl. Executive Airport the same?
Does Casey have a boyfriend that works there or nearby?

Odd...That there is a Boggy Creek area (S-W of airport)
that has M/I Homes named
Sawgrass Plantation & Bella Vida.....

What "ping & this area" are you referring to? Do you have LAT and LNG?
I'm confused. :waitasec:

Okay...I found this on another thread (thanks to momtective for this list!) the only thing I did was *** over part of the numbers b/c I don't know if the mods would approve of posting everyones cell phone numbers.

A Family Residence 407-2**-4909
Cindy A-- 407-8**-4731
George A -- 407-4**-3564
Lee A --407-8**-5132
casey A -- 407-6**-9286
Toll Free Voice Mail Only 888-3**-0939
Attorney Jose Baez - The Baez Law Firm, 407-7**-2626

Tony L (boyfriend) 631-9**-5443

Thanks Busy Lay for finding these today!:woohoo:

Tell me, when were these documents actually released?? Was this part of the recently released dump that the media failed to put on their websights?
tia

These phone records were released Friday. We posted them in the Jury Room on Saturday with a post telling members where to find them.
The duration is in seconds not minutes.
Thank you for changing the name of the thread - we think this will be more helpful in others finding this information and helping to put a map together.

Sorry had no clue they had been found or posted in the jury room when I started a thread around 3 am or so after searching her forum for phone records and coming up empty. The threads have now been merged.

These phone records were released Friday. We posted them in the Jury Room on Saturday with a post telling members where to find them.
The duration is in seconds not minutes.

Could she have been using the cellphone to hook up to the laptop to use the internet? That would account for such long calls.

This is a very good point! Many people do use the cell phone as a modem for their laptop.....

You may be on to something here.

This is in ref to Amberjacks comment above - I was looking on google street view maps before [not being sure which airport they were talking abt] but the Orlando Executive Airport is on a main street called Herndon Ave abt 3mi from the Amscot where the car was left.... I found this regarding the area biz's.... [no idea how old list is] Most of them pertain to like aircraft / aviation stuff, Four [4] of them on the list share a common film / studio theme & address.... dunno if this is important or not but wasn't somebody an amateur film / photography person or studying that or something...?

http://www.un.minsk.by/orlando-florida-herndon-ave.htm

Herndon Ave is in a very heavy populated area. There is a Toys R Us on Herndon and it is directly next to a large mall (Fashion Square Mall). Herdon Ave is basically a smaller side street off of a major road. It is right next to the Executive Airport. This area is not a rural area...it is heavily populated and has a ton of shopping and restaurants. It is easily accessed from the 408 (local toll road). Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627