ALL Movie-TV-Book Connections to friends and fabrications

When I think of the defense I think more along the lines of The Three Stooges.

DaDaDaDaDa.... DaDadaDaDaDa.... DaDaDaDaDaDaDaaaaa! Between the stooges and groucho and his bro's, and Whimpy we have the vaudville act of the centuary ressurected when describing defense and all their peopls.

:dance:DaDaDaDaDa.... DaDadaDaDaDa.... DaDaDaDaDaDaDaaaaa! Between the stooges and groucho and his bro's, and Whimpy we have the vaudville act of the centuary ressurected when describing defense and all their peoples.

Omg! I was left ROLLING this morning when I heard that....

a one armed nanny!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's next a satanic cult in a van?

Yes, and some girl named "Squeaky" in a floppy hat (Manson gang)! Oh, wait. We do have a witness to a floppy hat with the guy who said he saw Casey coming out of the woods near the airport! IIRC, he and his buddy were looking for aluminum cans, weren't they?

One armed nanny? LOLOL, like that one too!

What are you insinuating Dr. Pennypacker…the gambler did it? All I can think of is Kenny Rogers.

Are you a member of the defense team and is this the new strategy? :bang:

I am not Dr. Pennypacker but................

No, not Kenny Rogers in 'The Gambler' cause he knew when to fold 'em!

TRUE: Zenaida Gonzalez is a TV actress who starred in "Forensic Files" as an investigator. Her name was Detective Flores...another coincidence?

Baden was talking about Richard Kimble and the Fugitive and then comparing it to KC. Not telling my age, but growing up we didn't have a lot of channels to choose from and The Fugitive was one of my favorites. But if I remember correctly, he tried to prove that he was innocent and with KC, all she has done is send everyone running in all different directions without one time ever telling the truth.

Baden was talking about Richard Kimble and the Fugitive and then comparing it to KC. Not telling my age, but growing up we didn't have a lot of channels to choose from and The Fugitive was one of my favorites. But if I remember correctly, he tried to prove that he was innocent and with KC, all she has done is send everyone running in all different directions without one time ever telling the truth.

As Otis Redding would sing, "She's sittin on top of her bunk wastin' time, time, time"

Defense: Casey Anthony case mirrors 1960s TV show
In "The Fugitive", actor David Janssen plays a man who blames a one-armed man for the murder of his wife, but no one believes him and he is convicted in her death.

This has just pizzed me off more so than many of the asinine things said by KC's atty's. To compare Caylee's death to a fictional TV character who was actually innocent btw; NO WAY JOSE not buying!!!!

What are they thinking????? I need to go find the rant thread, sorry this really got my goat!!!!!

It's obvious from today's rantings of JB and LKB that the defense is really struggling. To go on national TV and make such stupid statements only shows how desperate they really are. Better to stay in the shadows and maintain some dignity.

In "The Fugitive", actor David Janssen plays a man who blames a one-armed man for the murder of his wife, but no one believes him and he is convicted in her death.

This has just pizzed me off more so than many of the asinine things said by KC's atty's. To compare Caylee's death to a fictional TV character who was actually innocent btw; NO WAY JOSE not buying!!!!

What are they thinking????? I need to go find the rant thread, sorry this really got my goat!!!!!
No need to a apologize. This really ticked me off all day. To even liken Baez to Hitler and Casey to Osama Bin Laden is vile. No JB, you are just an ordinary man, hopefully doomed to a life of mediocrity, and Casey, well she is your run-of-the-mill sociopath who killed the one person she ought to have loved more than herself.

Im actually amazed Casey didnt claim Caylee was abducted by the pockmarked guy with bushy hair wearing a denim jacket.
If you've followed many true crime cases you know he used to turn up everywhere.
He committed the murders Gary Gilmore was executed for and killed Diane Downs children too among many other things.
Maybe he's retired.

Anyone who's ever read a single post of mine knows I'm NO KC supporter, but in the interest of keeping things real...The Fugitive was based on a REAL-Life case. Not pure fiction. Now again, repeat "No Way Jose not buying". Agreed.

Neither the fictional "Dr. Kimble" nor the real Dr. Sheppard claim to have left their wife with the "one armed man" or the "bushy haired stranger" multiple times at the same apartment which then turned out to have been vacant for months. Sorry, Baez and Co. but this case starts and ends with your client's mouth. She opened it and cooked her own goose. Barring a goofball on the jury that is and that is the fear of all. I am not talking about a jury of people who have already decided she is guilty, what I mean is there is always the potential of getting a kook who couldn't convict a cat with feathers in his mouth of canary murder.

The rant was my first post. I woke up this morning mad about that statement
:furious:

What is it about camparing this case with all the shows and movies?
Ahhhhhhh that what Casey did for two years watch tv.

Im actually amazed Casey didnt claim Caylee was abducted by the pockmarked guy with bushy hair wearing a denim jacket.
If you've followed many true crime cases you know he used to turn up everywhere.
He committed the murders Gary Gilmore was executed for and killed Diane Downs children too among many other things.
Maybe he's retired.
I think the Mcdonald case too:furious:

You know you're really getting old(er) when the pop culture references you use have to be EXPLAINED to those under the age of 35!

"The Fugitive" - a popular TV series at the time, ran from 1963-1967. David Janssenn, who played Dr. Richard Kimble, an innocent physician who was convicted of murdering his wife, has been dead since 1980. Barry Morse, who played Lt. Philip Gerard, a police detective who relentlesssly persued Kimble, died last year.

The one-armed man, a drifter named Fred Johnson, was seen briefly by Dr. Kimble fleeing his home at the beginning of the series. Bill Raisch, who played
the character died in 1984.

If you click HERE: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056757/fullcredits#cast
you can see the list of cast members for the entire 120 episodes. Interestingly, it reads like a who's who of well known stars - ranging from Kurt Russell to Bruce Dern, Telly Savales, and Leslie Nielson to Geraldine Brooks(!), Sheree North, Robert Duvall, Jack Klugman.

"The Fugitive", the movie, was made in 1993 starring Harrison Ford as Dr. Kimble and Tommy Lee Jones as Lt. Gerard. It was a top grossing movie in 1994 and Tommy Lee Jones won an Oscar for Best Actor in a Supporting Role for playing the part of Lt. Gerard.

Here is a part of the synopsis of the movie:
"Richard Kimble (Harrison Ford) is a successful , University of Chicago-trained, Chicago based vascular surgeon who returns home from an operation after a party one evening to find his wife (Sela Ward) dying following a brutal attack and a mysterious one-armed man with a prosthetic arm escaping. Despite his attempts to save her and his testimony about the one-armed man, Kimble is convicted of first-degree murder, due to evidence such as a misunderstood 9-1-1 call, his fingerprints found "on the lamp, the gun, and the bullets," and no signs of forced entry by the one-armed man."

I (as a young child, of course) faithfully watched the TV series and also enjoyed the Harrison Ford movie.

But IMO there is NO one-armed or two-armed nanny in the Casey Anothy case!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back