ALL Movie-TV-Book Connections to friends and fabrications

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by maeby, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Nickelfoo

Nickelfoo Are You Ready?

OMG, are they serious? Is this their stradegy? LOL!!!!!!!

2. lastchance

lastchance Member

Absolutely!!

3. DotsEyes

DotsEyes Former Member

The only similarities I can think of is that both crimes happened in the home and that a phantom perp. is blamed.

Of course, then there is KC's second account of events wherein she is held back and pushed to the ground at JBP as Caylee is stolen by ZFG, her sister Samantha and Samantha's brood of kids, so I suppose there is, alternatively, a "confrontation" with the perp as in the Shepard case.

4. Where's Andre

Where's Andre There are no humble opinions

Given Baez's bumbling lack of experiance and LKB's Jersey accent and classiness, I think "My Cousin Vinny" is a closer fit than "The Fugitive".

Except for the part about their client being innocent, and her white Pontiac Sunfire having a similar GM model with posi-traction.

5. Meemom

Meemom Rest in Peace

Maybe the "everything will make sense" defense they keep spouting will be.......see next quote

It was the legendary SODDI! Now, which of her friends that she will surely try to throw under the bus, looks the most like the bushy haired stranger who always commits these crimes? Hmmm......lol

6. Where's Andre

Where's Andre There are no humble opinions

Probablly retiring along with his half-brother SOBDDI (Some Other Black Dude Did It) of Susan Smith fame and numerous others...

7. Virtual Truth

Virtual Truth New Member

Hello! I think Mr. Baez is forgetting that his client didn't actually make her "BIG ESCAPE" on indictment day!! That is the only comparison that I can find to The Fugitive.

8. radio

radio Former Member

This is strange, but heck,
    as they say, lol, how often
    is a star born??

But, this will generate mystique,
    more interest in the case.
    A following. God only knows what
    kind of lore will start being told.

I think it is a huge plus.
    I may not like it - but I still
    think it will play extremely well.:rolleyes:

:waitasec:

9. azwriter

azwriter Sister Mary Wanna

I remember on her resume Casey had listed one of her previous positions as being a Nanny.

10. Drama Queen

Drama Queen New Member

I have not posted here very much and hope I am not posting something I should not but this is an interesting and funny video based on Casey Anthony - The Fugitive.
    MOD...if it is not for this thread please advise and I will remove it if I can figure it out. LOL
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vefyMlZ5ZU&feature=channel_page

11. MD MOMMY

MD MOMMY Active Member

Yes this is according to GA ,I believe. IIRC it was on one of his taped interviews with LE or the FBI..one of them!

12. okiedokietoo

okiedokietoo New Member

IMO the hitler remark by LKB - Totally Tasteless Disgusting and flat out Ignorant

13. mommyto4

mommyto4 New Member

The references to The Fugitive, Hiltler, and Bin Laden disgust me beyond all belief. The only thing that LKB got right making those comparisons was the fact that this case is like a movie, a really, really, bad one.

I have always thought that American Psycho was the one movie that mirrored this case the closest. Not so much the premise of the movie itself but in the way that KC reminds me so much of the main character Patrick Bateman. The way that she makes up all these stories and tells one person on thing and another something else. The way that her lies are all so elaborate. The way that she just goes on living her life like nothing has happened until she has to "turn on" her act. The way that she just wants to go out of her way to help LE. Even right down to the disposal of the body. In the movie the character always double bagged the bodies, just like KC did.

I had seen American Psycho before all this started and watched it again after this case began. When I was watching it I found myself getting cold chills and thinking of KC every time that Patrick was on screen. Even my 18 year old daughter pointed out the same thing after seeing that American Psycho was on KC's MySpace as the movie she was currently watching. The more the case went on the more my daughter started referring to KC's comments and mannerisms as a "Patrick Bateman thing to do."

14. shergal

shergal Active Member

That's hysterical, DQ! What will the defense think of next? :crazy:

15. Everly

Everly New Member

Funny, I don't remember either David Jansen or Harrison Ford swinging on a stripper pole during their cinematic travail.

Pretty sure I'd remember that.

16. mommyto4

mommyto4 New Member

LMAO!!! Pretty sure I would have paid extra to have seen Harrison Ford do that!

17. TrY

TrY New Member

If you look on IMDB.com you can find a small summary of the show as well as look at the cast and crew from that episode, season 6, episode 10.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0534744/

18. AlwaysShocked

AlwaysShocked Well-Known Member

In the movie linked above, it is amazing how much Linda Kenney-Baden resembles the blonde movie star whose photos are interspersed with shots of Linda taken during the "Fugitive interview"! And its not just the hair either, I notice a similarity in the facial features.

19. TrY

TrY New Member

OK, here is a daisy chain from the tv show "One Tree Hill" to the tv show "The Fugitive"

"One Tree Hill" The Hundred episode,

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1032104/

which has a nanny in it - the actress Torrey De Vitto
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1722914/bio

who plays the nanny Carrie is 5'7", 24 years old, and fits the description of the nanny that Casey gave.

"One Tree Hill" also stars actor Chad Michael Murray who was in one of the memorable episodes of CSI called "The Accused Is Entitled", season 3 episode 2.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0534748/

Chad's character in this episode is a celebrity named Tom Haviland and he's accused of killing 2 people. In this O.J. like episode, one of the defense team forensic hired guns is named Phillip Gerard, he used to be Gil Grissom's boss in another time but now he's a defense team trying to tear apart all the evidence that the CSI's collected.

In the tv show "The Fugitive"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056757/

Lt. Philip Gerard is the name of the guy who is after Dr Richard Kimble played by actor David Janssen.

So there you go!

20. Cayleefan

Cayleefan New Member

:loser::croc::doh::doh::loser::behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:thumb::applause::dervish::clown::iamashamed0005::tsktsk::shakehead::pinocchio:

I still can't get over is that she actually thought that people are stupid enough to buy her fake, and ever-so-lame story. I mean, really. She was so experienced in telling tall tales, you would've thought that she might come up with something a little more believable.