All sorts of people suing casey

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by kathyn2, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nova24

Nova24 New Member

LP has been going on about his conspiracy theory in regards to LE for months now. I don't think he wins this suit but if it brings ICA misery I'm all for it.

I do however think he will be able to track her down. That could be fun. lol

2. Nova24

Nova24 New Member

I'm not surprised. There are always creepy crawlers in cases like this. Scott Peterson got tons of marriage proposals and I'm sure ICA will as well.

Personally I hope one of these fine upstanding gentleman has a nice dungeon to lock her up in after the marry her. Or better yet lock her in a trunk daily.

3. Whisperer

Whisperer Well-Known Member

Baez new from the first day about July 17. He played the game and forced LE on a wild goose chase....all to keep his princess from prison. He knew where Caylee was too...or had a very good idea. I believe his plan was to find her and not tell anyone. Somebody working for him may have found her too. He is sneaky.

4. Whisperer

Whisperer Well-Known Member

Well she has several to choose from with the jury and the people watching in the courtroom. That guy who spent six days was certainly interested. I thought it was only women who fell for losers, but I see men are just as crazy.

I wonder who will be the first one she lays down with in her hotel bed....hmmm.

5. Steely Dan

Steely Dan Former Member

6. Steely Dan

Steely Dan Former Member

7. azwriter

azwriter Sister Mary Wanna

In this site it says the supposed grandmother is represented by John Q. Kelly. And the site claims it was Kelly who convinced a jury of O.J. guilt in a civil suit. I thought it was Daniel Petrocelli who was the attorney who won that case. Or, Was Kelly the attorney for the Browns and Petrocelli the attorney for the Goldman's? I wonder.

8. pferrin

pferrin New Member

The MacLean lawsuit may be just the key..this article was published at 3:30 a.m. on the 13th. After that the convict filed his paternity suit. Am thinking that the convict one is a JB ploy.

9. RoseRed

RoseRed Former Member

This deserves more than just a thanks. I wish I could have said it as well as you.

10. Azcrabcakes

Azcrabcakes New Member

pferin, it is late and I am tired... but I can not figure out who is the convict referred to here? What paternity suit and how is it related to JB?:waitasec:

Thanks!

11. Chilly Willy

Chilly Willy New Member

I have to wonder why this woman waited all this time to come forward. If her son told her in 2007 that he'd fathered a child and also gave her the name of the grandparents, why didn't she search for Caylee then? She says she wanted a granddaughter.

12. Steely Dan

Steely Dan Former Member

This is not a defense of LP but I'd rather see him get money than KC. In fact I think Hitler would have to come back from the dead before I could think of anyone off the top of my head I'd rather not see get the money.

13. Jakpot

Jakpot Yellow Jackets

LP is a jerk

14. Justin Tyme

Justin Tyme New Member

Do we know if she didn't or hasn't searched?

15. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

16. uklaw

uklaw New Member

Yep.

Can't believe it.

New paternity suit (http://www.wftv.com/news/28558904/detail.html)

Christopher Umberger, a South Carolina inmate, filed paternity suit in Orange County.

Interestingly enough, no Counsel of Record and no filing fee seems to have been paid. I wonder if he gets to proceed in forma pauperis.

Case Type: Paternity
    Date Filed: 07/13/2011
    Judicial Officer: Smith, Maura T
    Uniform Case Number: 482011DR011965A001OX

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/Se...08,600,601,602,603,604&NodeDesc=Orange+County

17. whiteangora

whiteangora I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"

It looks like none of these lawsuits mean squat now since she is appealing her 4 counts of lying. The appeal process can continue for decades, from District Courts, to State Courts, to the US Supreme Court, and she can continue to plead the 5th during the entire time.

18. naturaleza

naturaleza New Member

If Casey used to sleep around, perhaps thereĀ“s gonna be a long list of suers...

19. USARDOG

USARDOG New Member

Very dangerous post IMO, being on record as advocating violence against ICA...

20. USARDOG

USARDOG New Member

Not sure if it has been mentioned, but I'd love to see GA bring a action against ICA, as she has defamed him. He will have a very hard time getting employment after being accused of sexual molestation, improper disposal of a body, covering up a crime, and it was implied that GA may have actually killed Caylee himself. I'd think if anyone has a suit against her, it would be GA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.