All sorts of people suing casey

Status
Not open for further replies.
200K apparently. She only pretended to have a real job and didn't have any real expenses like rent or daycare to use as deductions.

Ha! By that point, she didn't even have a child for 6 months of that last year, so I don't think that she could even claim Caylee at all for that year.

she has nothin to lose
she'll file for bankruptcy before she start taking some cash..
lawyers have already figure this out - my suggestion is the money lawsuit against her should wait and just give her a big surprise at the end :)

She can drop her money in the Caylee Marie Foundation where it is safe from taxes. If there is any way to squirm out of paying, her beau baez willl handle it...now that he is a big shot.

Not that I think she deserves to walk AT ALL but I think it would be prudent for her to cool her heels for the full term she does have to serve. If she walks out tomorrow, there could very well be a riot where she and participants could end up hurt or dead. Emotions are WAY too ramped up right now for anyone.

part of me wants her to walk out tomorrow and let the public get ahold of her while the rage is ripe. (sorry)

Another part of me wants her to get sentenced to the max. time allowable and be forced in the general population while tensions die down

but above all else she needs to pay for the countless resources that were exhausted, countless man hours spent looking for a child she knew was dead.

During her deposition with the REAL ZG I hope she admits she knew Caylee was dead

well....at least there isnt much left to sell as in pics, vids, etc. they've been at it 3 years now and caylee didnt get very long. they're all limited in moneymaking there.

I seriously feel so much better knowing JA is going after her. You go Jeff! Make her pay up! It makes me sick to think of all the money spent for her to walk free. Those Jurors!! Ughh

He is not going after her. He is retiring on Friday.

George should get in line to sue her and Baez for dragging him through the mud with no evidence! Do it George! The entire country would get behind you!!

George should get in line to sue her and Baez for dragging him through the mud with no evidence! Do it George! The entire country would get behind you!!

I thought I heard that he can't sue for things Baez/Casey said about him during the trial. Which is completely ridiculous if you ask me. No one should be allowed to go around saying untrue things about you just because they want to.

I think they could make her pay for costs associates with her lies to LE.

She can drop her money in the Caylee Marie Foundation where it is safe from taxes. If there is any way to squirm out of paying, her beau baez willl handle it...now that he is a big shot.

I wonder what Baez' wife thinks of Casey? She'd better watch out, because Casey has already proven she will do whatever it takes to get what she wants. I heard someone last night say "Look how she turned on her family on a dime." So true! If you remember, she scowled when Cindy mouthed "I love you" when leaving the stand, but once Cindy got on the witness stand and LIED for her, Casey's demeanor toward Cindy changed. I could tell while Cindy was lying that Casey was "flattered" for lack of a better word that her mother was willing to lie for her.

BBM

Well, I find it unfair that she was acquitted.

I guess we're all learning that life isn't fair.

If it is permitted under law, I hope they claim every penny she will make from this.

Well that's your opinion. But it flies in the face of reason that a person be required to pay the State's costs to prosecute them for a crime she was acquitted of. There is nothing to suggest that is unfair she was acquitted.

The State were entitled to fully marshal their evidence before an impartial jury who had not been tampered with and the jury returned a not guilty verdict. KC has a constitutional right to be acquitted and free from further prosecution. Her rights don't diminish just because you don't like her.

What's more you would be singing an entirely different tune if it were you who was in her shoes.

(Not being snarky) I am not an attorney, so I have no idea how it will turn out, but in my view it is unfair for the taxpayers of Florida to have to pay for the investigation into a missing child who was never missing in the first place. This could result in a nice chunk of change. Like the Runaway Bride case. ETA: I don't see her having to pay for the prosecution for the murder charges, but the lying to police charges and the hunt for Caylee are a whole different story.

I agree. To an extent it would seem unfair that FL taxpayers have to pay for the missing child investigation. My problem is what was she mean to do? say "yes I killed my child" or "I negligntly killed her". There are various issues there but your right simply requiring her to pay for the missing persons investigation is not really that unfair.

Ironically though, the extra costs as to conducting a "missing" child investigation is questionable if the state will be able to reclaim (AZLawyer made a good post on this topic here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6864917&postcount=656"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Legal Questions for our Verified Lawyers #4[/ame]).

From what I have heard, the issue is will she be required to pay for the MURDER prosecution and the JAC indigent defendant due process disbursements for a crime she was acquitted for.

Well that's your opinion. But it flies in the face of reason that a person be required to pay the State's costs to prosecute them for a crime she was acquitted of. There is nothing to suggest that is unfair she was acquitted.

The State were entitled to fully marshal their evidence before an impartial jury who had not been tampered with and the jury returned a not guilty verdict. KC has a constitutional right to be acquitted and free from further prosecution. Her rights don't diminish just because you don't like her.

What's more you would be singing an entirely different tune if it were you who was in her shoes.

I agree. To an extent it would seem unfair that FL taxpayers have to pay for the missing child investigation. My problem is what was she mean to do? say "yes I killed my child" or "I negligntly killed her". There are various issues there but your right simply requiring her to pay for the missing persons investigation is not really that unfair.

Ironically though, the extra costs as to conducting a "missing" child investigation is questionable if the state will be able to reclaim (AZLawyer made a good post on this topic here: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Legal Questions for our Verified Lawyers #4).

From what I have heard, the issue is will she be required to pay for the MURDER prosecution and the JAC indigent defendant due process disbursements for a crime she was acquitted for.

Of course she will never say that she killed her child, but the lying itself was a crime that cost the taxpayers money. I am sure that the cost of the search for Caylee was not that expensive compared to the cost of prosecution, however, TM spent $100,000 in a matter of days. I don't know. At this point,, I would just like to see her very unhappy until she is arrested again.

Of course she will never say that she killed her child, but the lying itself was a crime that cost the taxpayers money. I am sure that the cost of the search for Caylee was not that expensive compared to the cost of prosecution, however, TM spent $100,000 in a matter of days. I don't know. At this point,, I would just like to see her very unhappy until she is arrested again.

Arrested again? You think she will commit another murder?

I'm placing a bet her parents or Lee file a wrongful death suit, that does not put her in double jeopardy (remember the Goldman's did it with OJ, and won). Wouldn't that be something? Not sure what the statute of limitations is on that in Florida, most states it's 1-3 years, so stay tuned. This suit fits all the parameters to go forward, and the suit is decided based on preponderance of the evidence, not beyond a reasonable doubt, so much easier to try and win. Though I sincerely hope she does not benefit financially in any way from this, it doesn't seem beyond a reasonable doubt that her family could do and would do it, and should.

i pray real zenadia,tim ,roy kronk, and yes ga and la sue the pants off her! r,z,ga and la could go for slander type stuff. tim could do something for waste of time and resources as well as the thousands of people who searched as well....as larry the cable guy says...git r done!!

Tim Miller says they spent $112,000 plus.

They want their money back and i don't blame them!

Tim Miller just said on Jane Valez Mitchell that he spent over 112k on search for caylee. He does plan on suing her and she was served a subpoena to appear for a deposition for zenaida's lawsuit!!! Loving it!!! Btw, I bet she doesn't even get a book deal. Did you see how the *advertiser censored* movie deal was withdrawn because of the backlash from the public? Good luck selling a book If you can't even get a *advertiser censored* movie deal.

Tim Miller just said on Jane Valez Mitchell that he spent over 112k on search for caylee. He does plan on suing her and she was served a subpoena to appear for a deposition for zenaida's lawsuit!!! Loving it!!! Btw, I bet she doesn't even get a book deal. Did you see how the *advertiser censored* movie deal was withdrawn because of the backlash from the public? Good luck selling a book If you can't even get a *advertiser censored* movie deal.

BBM

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Are you serious Whisperer - can she really do that? Do you think that's why the foundation was set up in the first place (they foresaw this)? :banghead:

If she files bankruptcy, she can't make any money anyway and she can't "hide" behind anyone. They now investigate that stuff and I'm certain they would investigate her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth