All sorts of people suing casey

Status
Not open for further replies.
LP has been going on about his conspiracy theory in regards to LE for months now. I don't think he wins this suit but if it brings ICA misery I'm all for it.

I do however think he will be able to track her down. That could be fun. lol

well, check this out,from people magazine. people are indeed sending that *$^&^# $$$> apparently ica has $472.xx in her account she gets to take on sunday...ok tim, state of florida/fines, heads up!!!!
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20510091,00.html

I'm not surprised. There are always creepy crawlers in cases like this. Scott Peterson got tons of marriage proposals and I'm sure ICA will as well.

Personally I hope one of these fine upstanding gentleman has a nice dungeon to lock her up in after the marry her. Or better yet lock her in a trunk daily.

Baez new from the first day about July 17. He played the game and forced LE on a wild goose chase....all to keep his princess from prison. He knew where Caylee was too...or had a very good idea. I believe his plan was to find her and not tell anyone. Somebody working for him may have found her too. He is sneaky.

Well she has several to choose from with the jury and the people watching in the courtroom. That guy who spent six days was certainly interested. I thought it was only women who fell for losers, but I see men are just as crazy.

I wonder who will be the first one she lays down with in her hotel bed....hmmm.

The MacLean lawsuit may be just the key..this article was published at 3:30 a.m. on the 13th. After that the convict filed his paternity suit. Am thinking that the convict one is a JB ploy.

Because LP inserted himself into this case voluntarily for the media attention and because he created many of the rumors the defense used in court, and because his ridiculous "search" efforts were about getting himself noticed, not about finding Caylee except in the sense that it would get him even more attention.

He has cost the state of Florida a ton of money with his antics which almost always required a police presence. If not for him, Casey would not have been let out on bail and there would have been no protesters....I could go on and on. When it comes to lying I think Casey and LP are having a contest, I don't know which is the better bet. LP should be sued, he shouldn't be doing the suing.

This deserves more than just a thanks. I wish I could have said it as well as you.

The MacLean lawsuit may be just the key..this article was published at 3:30 a.m. on the 13th. After that the convict filed his paternity suit. Am thinking that the convict one is a JB ploy.

pferin, it is late and I am tired... but I can not figure out who is the convict referred to here? What paternity suit and how is it related to JB?:waitasec:

Thanks!

Now, that's interesting!
I have to wonder why this woman waited all this time to come forward. If her son told her in 2007 that he'd fathered a child and also gave her the name of the grandparents, why didn't she search for Caylee then? She says she wanted a granddaughter.

This is not a defense of LP but I'd rather see him get money than KC. In fact I think Hitler would have to come back from the dead before I could think of anyone off the top of my head I'd rather not see get the money.

I have to wonder why this woman waited all this time to come forward. If her son told her in 2007 that he'd fathered a child and also gave her the name of the grandparents, why didn't she search for Caylee then? She says she wanted a granddaughter.

Do we know if she didn't or hasn't searched?

Yep.

Can't believe it.

New paternity suit (http://www.wftv.com/news/28558904/detail.html)

Christopher Umberger, a South Carolina inmate, filed paternity suit in Orange County.

Interestingly enough, no Counsel of Record and no filing fee seems to have been paid. I wonder if he gets to proceed in forma pauperis.

Case Type: Paternity
Date Filed: 07/13/2011
Judicial Officer: Smith, Maura T
Uniform Case Number: 482011DR011965A001OX

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/Se...08,600,601,602,603,604&NodeDesc=Orange+County

It looks like none of these lawsuits mean squat now since she is appealing her 4 counts of lying. The appeal process can continue for decades, from District Courts, to State Courts, to the US Supreme Court, and she can continue to plead the 5th during the entire time.

If Casey used to sleep around, perhaps there´s gonna be a long list of suers...

I suggest if you ever see Casey driving down the road you pull in front of her and slam on the brakes ! LOL Big money peeps need big money insurance policies and they arent cheap LOL

Very dangerous post IMO, being on record as advocating violence against ICA...

Not sure if it has been mentioned, but I'd love to see GA bring a action against ICA, as she has defamed him. He will have a very hard time getting employment after being accused of sexual molestation, improper disposal of a body, covering up a crime, and it was implied that GA may have actually killed Caylee himself. I'd think if anyone has a suit against her, it would be GA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford