All Things Britney Spears Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a few weeks ago that Britney pulls in a little over $700,000 a month; according to this article though, she's running out of money. As with anything, take it with a grain of salt.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10062007/gossip/pagesix/pagesix.htm

IF this is true, I can totally understand. She hasn't really worked in years and she very foolishly IMO spends money as if it grows on trees. I hate to keep bringing up Michael Jackson as an example, but he's living proof that a multi, multi millionaire can actually go broke due to excessive spending, erratic behavior and barely working.

If she is able to draw out 700K every month...I doubt she is anywhere near broke. Now, from what she used to have...I am sure it looks like she must be going broke. To us everyday peons...she has PLENTY! LOL...can anyone here imagine have 700K each month to spend? Look at K-Fool. He was getting 20K each month and said that wasn't enough money. LOL! Is alimony money taxable? If it is...I wonder if that amount was before or after taxes?:laugh: I wonder how much each of them spend paying bodyguard each month. Any one know how much a good bodyguard costs these days?:D

Today's gossip:

A little more detail about Britney's scheduled visit with her kids that didn't happen.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/10/06/britney-spears-hotel-mommy/#continuedcontents

Britney: 101 Ways to Cause Chaos, Part 1

http://www.tmz.com/2007/10/06/britney-101-ways-to-cause-chaos-part-1/

Judge to Britney: Gimme More (of Your Cash)

Popwreck Britney Spears lost custody of her kids to ex-hubby Kevin Federline earlier this week. And in an added blow, the mama-with-the-drama has been told by an L.A. judge that she must pay for her own parenting counseling and drug testing before she can attempt to reclaim custody of her sons...........

http://www.tmz.com/2007/10/06/judge-to-britney-gimme-more-of-your-cash/

Whether she's going broke or not depends on how much Britney spends every month. She does a lot of traveling and always stays in top hotels, and I imagine she charters everything private. How big is her entourage? She has to pay these people who care for her. She pays for representation- attorneys and management. And I'll bet she buys out the wazoo.

Whether she's going broke or not depends on how much Britney spends every month. She does a lot of traveling and always stays in top hotels, and I imagine she charters everything private. How big is her entourage? She has to pay these people who care for her. She pays for representation- attorneys and management. And I'll bet she buys out the wazoo.

...not to mention the expense of maintaining 2 estates!

If she is able to draw out 700K every month...I doubt she is anywhere near broke. Now, from what she used to have...I am sure it looks like she must be going broke. To us everyday peons...she has PLENTY! LOL...can anyone here imagine have 700K each month to spend? Look at K-Fool. He was getting 20K each month and said that wasn't enough money. LOL! Is alimony money taxable? If it is...I wonder if that amount was before or after taxes?:laugh: I wonder how much each of them spend paying bodyguard each month. Any one know how much a good bodyguard costs these days?:D

I know what you're saying, I'd love to be "broke" like her, lol. But seriously, it's the same for her as it is for us - if she's spending more than she's bringing in and is dipping into her savings, then she will eventually run through her money. I'm guessing the $700k a month she's supposedly bringing in is interest or royalties. If she's not adding to it, that money is dwindling down. Her "job" it seems lately is to shop, travel, stay in top hotels (even in LA, where she has a home or 3), and pay her handlers and hangers-on.

Perez Hilton is reporting Lynne Spears is flying into LA to reunite with her daughter.

http://perezhilton.com/?p=6695

Gosh, I sure hope this is true. But I'm not certain Lynne can save Brit from herself at this point. Though it is a great start. This girl desperately needs help.

YEt of course. Maybe her mom can help, I have my doubts. I think Britney's grasping.

I think Britney's drowning in that river of tears Mr. J Timberlake wrote about in his song. Her whole life spun wildly out of control from the point of their break up on. God, the two of them are still writing songs about each other. His wounds seem to still be open and painful.
Now, this is not to say that I don't believe the brilliant Ms. Spears is without mental issues because I truly think this is the bulk of her problems. And I believe she's self medicating to the extreme in an attempt to be happy. But it will never happen until she deals with her past and her parents.
I may be flamed for saying this, but I feel her parents are to blame as well. :truce: You DO NOT take a young teen and turn her into a product. Britney is stupid and I truly mean that. The girl may have had tutoring or whatever while working, but she's dumb. Her mother never saw to it that she knew anything. Books smarts, life skills, parenting, proper emotional bonding...it's all missing because she is a product. Yes, she's an awful mother, but she has NO idea how to be a mother or even how to be a regular person. It's pathetic really.

Totally agree. She has no parenting skills, dad is a former addict, her sister is a jr wanna be and her mom is the one who let them be famous, no way in heck I would ever let my daughter do that. It's asking for trouble. Not many child stars that are normal. As for JT. I don't think they are over each other either, she's just too crazy now. Marrying Kfed didn't help her either. She needs help quick.

I couldn't agree with that more than I do. She knows absolutaly nothing and I truly think she is mentaly ill. I also think her parents are a big part of the problem, you don't make a product out of your child like that without there being huge problems.

Totally agree. She has no parenting skills, dad is a former addict, her sister is a jr wanna be and her mom is the one who let them be famous, no way in heck I would ever let my daughter do that. It's asking for trouble. Not many child stars that are normal. As for JT. I don't think they are over each other either, she's just too crazy now. Marrying Kfed didn't help her either. She needs help quick.

Oh, I don't believe for one split second they are over each other either. I also know (from Perez Hilton's reports & others online) that he has tried to reach out to her. He's also made an attempt to help her with her comeback and she practically smacked him in the face with it. Which just underscored her stupidity when it comes to running her own career. THAT would have been her only chance at a big comeback. Hell, I would've tripped over myself to see a duet and I'm a massive country fan. Of course, Mr. JT does make me feel all warm and fuzzy. That boy is HOT!

She's very bad for his appearance right now. He's on a big roll with this new album and the Future Love Sex Show tour *which ROX*. But I wouldn't put a reconciliation out of my mind if she gets help. I do believe he loves her deeply and she loves him. She has no idea how to maturely handle that however. This poor girl is a demented mess. I also blame post partum dep. for her behavior. She had issues and they compounded. Why the hell no one saw fit to help, I don't know. I would have grabbed her and made her see the light. I have nothing but sympathy for her at this point.

Oh, I don't believe for one split second they are over each other either. I also know (from Perez Hilton's reports & others online) that he has tried to reach out to her. He's also made an attempt to help her with her comeback and she practically smacked him in the face with it. Which just underscored her stupidity when it comes to running her own career. THAT would have been her only chance at a big comeback. Hell, I would've tripped over myself to see a duet and I'm a massive country fan. Of course, Mr. JT does make me feel all warm and fuzzy. That boy is HOT!

She's very bad for his appearance right now. He's on a big roll with this new album and the Future Love Sex Show tour *which ROX*. But I wouldn't put a reconciliation out of my mind if she gets help. I do believe he loves her deeply and she loves him. She has no idea how to maturely handle that however. This poor girl is a demented mess. I also blame post partum dep. for her behavior. She had issues and they compounded. Why the hell no one saw fit to help, I don't know. I would have grabbed her and made her see the light. I have nothing but sympathy for her at this point.

Ugh JT is so NOT hot imo. I always wonder what girls see in him! He's a bit not manly enough for me.

The train wreck continues here.:doh:

Too funny, but it's true!!! I am afraid this train wreck is not going to be cleaned up for a long time!

I never thought I'd see the day when I'd actually say that K-Fed is the better parent for these two boys. :waitasec: I just hope he has their well-being first and foremost in his mind and not the money he is getting for child support.

I'm glad Britney asked her mom for help. After this past week she needs family around her. But Jamie Lynn didn't look happy. I'd bet she's tired of her sister's antics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear