All Things Britney Spears - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I KNEW he was bad news. :( Poor thing. I hope she gets the help she needs, surrounds herself with people who love her, and kicks all the hangers-ons to the curb.

At one point Britney "picked up a bottle of pills and read part of the label and asked us, 'What does insomnia mean?' Sam told her that the pills will help her stay awake." Lynne continues, "Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney's pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdal (an anti-psychotic drug for schizophrenia and bipolarity) and Seroquel." The docs continue, "He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could then give her drugs to heal her brain."

http://www.tmz.com/2008/02/05/brit-restraining-order-blow-by-blow/1#comments

:furious: :furious: :furious:

I don't think these are lies.

During a dispute later that night, Sam allegedly said, "If you try to get rid of me, she'll be dead and I'll piss on her grave."

At one point Britney "picked up a bottle of pills and read part of the label and asked us, 'What does insomnia mean?' Sam told her that the pills will help her stay awake." Lynne continues, "Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney's pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdal (an anti-psychotic drug for schizophrenia and bipolarity) and Seroquel." The docs continue, "He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could then give her drugs to heal her brain."

http://www.tmz.com/2008/02/05/brit-restraining-order-blow-by-blow/1#comments

:furious: :furious: :furious:

I'm so glad that Britney's parents came to help her when they did. Lord knows what would of happened to her if left in the company of this low life.

Allegedly someone who has had painful experience of Sam Lutfi:

I had my Birthday party Saturday Jan 19th and Sam called again. He had Britney sing Happy Birthday to me and I talked to her on the phone for a few minutes( I have to admit, that was pretty cool) A few minutes after that he said "watch how much control I have over her", he said "Britney, I'm going to Ken's house in Orange County for his birthday party" then he whispered "watch this and chuckled, no, I think I'm going to go alone" Britney started to cry and yelling, please Sam, please don't leave me here alone and she was at his knees begging him to take her with him. Sam was laughing and said "get up off the floor " and I could hear her running away crying and yelling. Here's the text message he sent me after that.

I had my Birthday party Saturday Jan 19th and Sam called again. He had Britney sing Happy Birthday to me and I talked to her on the phone for a few minutes( I have to admit, that was pretty cool) A few minutes after that he said "watch how much control I have over her", he said "Britney, I'm going to Ken's house in Orange County for his birthday party" then he whispered "watch this and chuckled, no, I think I'm going to go alone" Britney started to cry and yelling, please Sam, please don't leave me here alone and she was at his knees begging him to take her with him. Sam was laughing and said "get up off the floor " and I could hear her running away crying and yelling. Here's the text message he sent me after that.

http://www.homerspizza.com/samlutfi.htm

That was just a sample and if the page discussing Lutfi is true, he is the devil's own.

A judge would want proof and obviously the judge was presented with something to show just cause to put the restraining order in place. Had to... as fast as this order went down and her estate was handed over to her dad and the other lawyer... something legitimate had to be there for it to happen.

The Lutfi guy is scary... I have a feeling that we haven't seen the last of him... :(

During a dispute later that night, Sam allegedly said, "If you try to get rid of me, she'll be dead and I'll piss on her grave."

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: They need to lock his *advertiser censored* up! OMGosh!:(

I don't either. Thank God her life has been saved and she has a chance now.

I just can't believe he keeps throwing these threats to the family like this, even last night he was saying they can't control Britney forever, the restraining order won't last, on and on. Can you imagine dealing with someone like him? He is dangerous to Britney and all her family, including the boy's. Thank God he is out of the picture. I hope they can make that restraining order last even longer.

It seems to me that Britney was EXTREMELY lonely and afraid of being alone. Yes she has/had tons of fans but it's just not the same as say you and me.. I don't think Britney ever got much of an education either so she don't really know too much to get her through life as a functioning adult add on top of that her mental illness..I think it's going to be a long hard road for her. ( I also think that it is achievable depending how bad she wants it and how good her docs. are )

I don't either. Thank God her life has been saved and she has a chance now.

I just can't believe he keeps throwing these threats to the family like this, even last night he was saying they can't control Britney forever, the restraining order won't last, on and on. Can you imagine dealing with someone like him? He is dangerous to Britney and all her family, including the boy's. Thank God he is out of the picture. I hope they can make that restraining order last even longer.

I'd like to hear more on the theft Jamie and Lynne have accused him of. I'm hoping that some charges will be forthcoming and he'll be locked up. What a #)(*%)#(#*)($@*) .

Now I REALLY REALLY want an audit of her books. How do people get this evil!?!?! It makes me sick that he took advantage of her when she has been so sick. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear