All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008 Part # 2

That was sad, just sad.
If that was LK asking the tough questions, then I want to see him act like a soft, cushy, little fuzzball.
When the f^&% is someone going to ask them something new/ the same old hackneyed lines in every interview. The only thing that changes are the A's answers.

Bolded by me, Now that is Golden!!:blowkiss:

This show was so horrible. I yelled, I screamed, I walked out of the room. I am absolutely stunned that they got on national television and lied, especially considering their statements to the contrary are available on the 'Net. I am gobsmacked.:furious::furious::furious:

Any & all sympathy I may have had for the A's is completely GONE!..I get they're trying to save their KILLER daughter's *advertiser censored* but don't insult me & worse try to scam me in the process!.

It makes me sick to know there's some out there unaware of the FACTS who fell for their BS!

That mission was accomplished..They should be so PROUD!

These folks make me ill. They blame LE for not putting out a amber alert yet they won't blame their daughter for waiting a month until she finaly told her mom Caylee was missing.
Oh, WC...long time no hear from! So glad to see you "chime" in. (Sorry, OT...miss ya)

The only thing I took away from this interview was how smooth CA is at lieing and how baaaaaddd GA is at it. His whole garbage answer was incredible.

These folks make me ill. They blame LE for not putting out a amber alert yet they won't blame their daughter for waiting a month until she finaly told her mom Caylee was missing.
I so agree! And doesn't he, as being former LE (which he loved to stress during his interviews with LE) know the criteria for an Amber Alert??? :rolleyes:

Where were they people educated?

CA: There are a lot of people in this same situation. They either go into a recluse or blah, blah, blah...

daughter made a comment about one of CA's comments that it wasn't correct grammer..
(yes made them watch....I'm a bad bad mom!!!!!!! had to hang on to one...they like NG better and hope that she gets mean about them tomorow....---even got a weird look from them when I started answering the questions and talking back--got told I'm a tad geeky....:blushing:)

jmo

I just wonder if this may just cause the protesters to re-appear at the A house again???
Anyone think this may just happen again.

So the Anthony's have now shown their true colors. No more "poor George"?

A while back I started a thread entitled "George's lies/Cindy's lies" and it was promptly removed.

I wonder if it would be removed after tonight's performance?

By the way, does ANYONE still believe that George saw Casey and Caylee leaving the house with Casey wearing her charcoal-grey-pants-with-a-small-stripe on June 16th?

LK was a WASTE like Casey would say. And Caylee is sure getting around the country- isnt she- first shes seen in Orlando, then California and now Tennessee- UNBELIEVABLE-

I so agree! And doesn't he, as being former LE (which he loved to stress during his interviews with LE) know the criteria for an Amber Alert??? :rolleyes:

he showed signs of deception the whole interview by not looking down...and those deep breaths....lots of deception..perhaps ca didn't share the meds????

jmo

I couldn't believe GA's answer about the decomp smell. A total turn around from all his interviews saying he knew it was human decomp. That one shocked me the most. :confused: JMO

Oh my gosh!!!!! I just have to scream.....What bold face fibbers!!

Hey Nancy! Can you say "lawsuit"??? They would sue NG in a minute if she said it was the A's faults!!!

NG viewer ratings will be off the charts tomorrow after LK borefest...

I swear, I would love it if we could take over NG or LKL for just one week and go over all the evidence we now have, dispute what the A's are saying, ask the real questions of the guests (no azz kissing questions and no taking callers questions about who the father is, etc) the Anthony's delusions might begin to fade...

Oh wait- the Anthony's wouldnt get it if all the evidence and reasons behind why most Americans think they are crazy were plastered onto a cast iron skillet and they were beat upside the head with it!

Argghh!

So the Anthony's have now shown their true colors. No more "poor George"?

A while back I started a thread entitled "George's lies/Cindy's lies" and it was promptly removed.

I wonder if it would be removed after tonight's performance?

By the way, does ANYONE still believe that George saw Casey and Caylee leaving the house with Casey wearing her charcoal-grey-pants-with-a-small-stripe on June 16th?
It was probably merged with the other Anthony family lies threads. Do you want me to help you find it?

I pray Nancy somehow watched LK- or will read the transcipt later- she will be fuming

Well if they are trying to win people over, I can say for sure they are doing it the wrong way. More then ever people are going to hate them, all the lies! If I were Casey I would tell them to shut up and go home she has a better chance without them!

Well I recorded LKL in anticipation of something GREAT, but this show was a total waste of energy and batteries. Although George's statement in response to the caller about the smell in the trunk, George's expertise is "rotting pizza"!!!

I visioned OCSD watching the show and shaking their heads. This will be interesting viewing in court should the state show LKL show along side the FBI and LE interviews. GEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge
Back