All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008 Part # 2

In what ways should LE respond or not to the A's allegations on LK. Should they remain quiet & confident? Are their hands tied to stae a responce with alittle more gental firmness? Enquiring minds want to know !

I feel LE should just let the Anthonys continue to talk and eventually they will hang themselves. LE know they have a case and their silence is telling.

I'm thinking its the dogs and cats---but still reserve judgement on that one---

jmo

According to Cindy during her tour video last month said the dogs have taken to sleeping in Caylee's bed, though she did say it was "for comfort."

If the Dateline piece is merely another platform for Anthony family propaganda then I quit. Done. Schluss, Finito.

My e-mail to Dateline ----

To Dateline:

This is regarding your interview with the Anthony's scheduled for Friday night.

As you may be aware, they appeared on Larry King Live last night.

This interview with Larry King has infuriated many people who post on blogs and have been following this case. In particular, the media has been hesitant to call these people on their lies and the blame game they play.

Dateline, PLEASE set the record straight by asking these people questions that will get at the heart of the matter.

George told Larry King that the smell of decomp, that he recognized as unmistakeable having been in LE himself, was nothing more than rotting pizza. Yet documents released by the Orlando Sheriff's office under Florida's Sunshine Law reveal there was no pizza in the trunk - just an empty pizza box.

George told Larry King he "never" suspected Casey did anything to harm her daughter. That is not what he told Orlando authorities.

The Anthony's have taken their dog and pony show on the road, spreading the word that Caylee is alive, referencing supposed Caylee sightings across the country that their PI is investigating. They are exposing innocent children to public exposure for their selfish gain. Yet forensic evidence, unfortunately, points to the baby's demise. The grandparent's aim is to spread reasonable doubt for the prospective jury pool and save their daughter from being convicted.

PLEASE, for the sake of your reputation and this innocent little child who has slipped through the cracks, set the record straight so the world will know the truth.

Thank you!

did you catch the questions about KC partying during the time Caylee was missing and CA said she was actually "working"
you can't make this stuff up

what about the tape in blockbuster, renting videos right after your daughter goes missing
did you need a break from all the searching and working?
what about the tattoo
did you feel while searching for your daughter that you needed to stop and memorialize her with a tattoo.

GA does have a severe reaction whenever the decomp smell comes up so that leads me to believe he's having a true visual of a dead Caylee in his head at that moment vs simply a mental image..So now I have to also believe he found her in the tire well once he got the car home & then hid the body that night..Without CA being the wiser..I don't think he would risk telling her..KA is another story..She'd have to know her dad did something with the body since she knew it was there..How else could it be gone? but that's all the info she has..IOW!..She's not lying (for once!) when she states she doesn't really know where Caylee is.

GA will never tell where she is because he's now all about saving KC & his wife's mental state..They'd both go down in flames if he did but doesn't he realize this is going to happen anyway?..There's nothing he can do to stop it..Not a damn thing!
ITA. GA definitely had something to do with Caylee's body disappearing. IMO :clap:

I have seen an ad twice tonight on HLN that the Anthony's will be on LKL tomorrow night to discuss the remains that were found today. Has anyone else seen this?

I'm floored. :confused:

My e-mail to Dateline ----

To Dateline:

This is regarding your interview with the Anthony's scheduled for Friday night.

As you may be aware, they appeared on Larry King Live last night.

This interview with Larry King has infuriated many people who post on blogs and have been following this case. In particular, the media has been hesitant to call these people on their lies and the blame game they play.

Dateline, PLEASE set the record straight by asking these people questions that will get at the heart of the matter.

George told Larry King that the smell of decomp, that he recognized as unmistakeable having been in LE himself, was nothing more than rotting pizza. Yet documents released by the Orlando Sheriff's office under Florida's Sunshine Law reveal there was no pizza in the trunk - just an empty pizza box.

George told Larry King he "never" suspected Casey did anything to harm her daughter. That is not what he told Orlando authorities.

The Anthony's have taken their dog and pony show on the road, spreading the word that Caylee is alive, referencing supposed Caylee sightings across the country that their PI is investigating. They are exposing innocent children to public exposure for their selfish gain. Yet forensic evidence, unfortunately, points to the baby's demise. The grandparent's aim is to spread reasonable doubt for the prospective jury pool and save their daughter from being convicted.

PLEASE, for the sake of your reputation and this innocent little child who has slipped through the cracks, set the record straight so the world will know the truth.

Thank you!

Daaaamn girl, now that's gettin' done!

snipped

:clap::clap:

I hope they also confront them on the Fusion pics..There's so much more to add to the list but there's not enough time for it..Too bad! :(

What I am bothered by is that video when they are talking to her in jail and Cindy says "tell me your best feeling right now" And Casey says "Well, I think she's still OK..." And Cindy butts in and says, as she wiggles herself a bit in her seat, looking like she is almost in pain.. "Is she close or is she hiding?" And Casey says "she's close, I feel like she's close to home". (I know these are not exact quotes of what they said but I think it's all pretty close)

I never caught that before- didn't watch the videos close enough I guess. But it's odd, I think anyway.

I really think Cindy was asking Casey where to find Caylee's body. I don't know, her posture even changed when she asked her. It was like in that moment is when she decided she was going to get Casey outta this mess too.

I don't know.. I'm going to go back and watch those jail videos again.

GA does have a severe reaction whenever the decomp smell comes up so that leads me to believe he's having a true visual of a dead Caylee in his head at that moment vs simply a mental image..So now I have to also believe he found her in the tire well once he got the car home & then hid the body that night..Without CA being the wiser..I don't think he would risk telling her..KA is another story..She'd have to know her dad did something with the body since she knew it was there..How else could it be gone? but that's all the info she has..IOW!..She's not lying (for once!) when she states she doesn't really know where Caylee is.

GA will never tell where she is because he's now all about saving KC & his wife's mental state..They'd both go down in flames if he did but doesn't he realize this is going to happen anyway?..There's nothing he can do to stop it..Not a damn thing!

I think if GA hid the body he would have done a better job ....finding Caylee body where they did tells me KC did it alone she is lazy and just dumped her in place she didn't have to work to hard at it..and KC said she was close she knew where she was IMO

Please explain to me why cindy says there's been sightings last week in california and now on tues or wendesday there was a sighting of her in tennessee? plenty of so-called "sightings" but they're all over the place..?? Does cindy believe herself when she says this?

I have seen an ad twice tonight on HLN that the Anthony's will be on LKL tomorrow night to discuss the remains that were found today. Has anyone else seen this?

I'm floored. :confused:

Hi Mags
Oh my it's been difficult logging on since yesterday.

I saw the same ad for LKL last night.

I am guessing C&G were informed that "remains were found" but didn't believe it and/or were not given more detail. Like when LP's gang found items in the Econ River at Blanchard Park they didn't believe it and Casey had no reaction to that find until this the finding of these remains.
IMO They gave an exclusive interview to LK before they flew out of LA, they were told about remains being found, they did not believe that the it could be Caylee and also I think they were not given specific details at that point. So they went ahead and gave yet another interview.
I don't think they gave an interview to LK after arriving in Orlando.

Just my thought. LOL:)

Daaaamn girl, now that's gettin' done!

hehehe, yeah, just after I wrote that I realized there was breaking news on another thread - a small child's skeleton was found. A lot has changed since then. Bittersweet.

Hollow, but FYI, the Tennessee "tip" cited during Wednesday's LKL interview was never a viable lead :bang:

http://blogs.nashvillescene.com/pitw/2008/12/grandma_of_missing_fla_girl_sa.php

From the article:

Cindy Anthony, the grandmother of toddler Caylee Anthony, who went missing in June and was reported missing in July, said on Larry King Live Wednesday night that she received a tip that Caylee had been seen at a Tennessee grocery store at 4 p.m. She didn't specify where.

A spokeswoman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation says the information is bologna. The tip actually came in months ago and was proven unfounded.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back