All things wood chipper

This is so OT, but I had to comment on the title "All Things Wood Chipper"

Have no idea why but it simply cracks me UP! Maybe because there's two schools of thought on the wood chipper and we've beat the dead horse a few times over, already? :) LOL

I think somehow that wood chipper played into this.. maybe not her body but perhaps clothes.. somthing about a wood chipper that is odd.

perhaps AB and EB dismembered her with a saw or other insturment that left trace dna on the chipper that they tried to destroy evidence. Ax handle, saw? Just somthing with wood handle that perhaps was put through the wood chipper.. .perhaps nothing found in wood chip pile... they could of bagged it as it came out and discarded it also.. just a thought.

What ever was done seems to me that was done ever a period of weeks and several different events took place in dismemberment and disposal of different body parts and tools possibly used.

What lead LE to say homecide in 3 days?
The decomp in cars and woodchipper, mulch and dog hits.
LE found pieces of evidence.
Did AB jam the 1st woodchipper, take Zahra to the larger woodchipper,
then what ever was left AB? EB dumped along the area that LE are searching?
JMOO

Hi

Was it the red goo glove & a combination of the other small pointers & hits?

The decomp in cars and woodchipper, mulch and dog hits.
LE found pieces of evidence.
Did AB jam the 1st woodchipper, take Zahra to the larger woodchipper,
then what ever was left AB? EB dumped along the area that LE are searching?
JMOO

The only question I have about this, is how did they do the cleanup? T

There is no way the dogs would only hit on one area of the woodchipper if they had used it for the body. Not saying that it isn't a possibility, but I think the dogs would have been all over the yard. It's a bit gory to think about, but a body in a woodchipper would send stuff everywhere. I don't think these 2 fools are smart enough to clean everything completely. The entire chipper would need to be dismantled and thoroughly cleaned because of all the gears and drives down inside that turn the blades.

Does anyone know if they took the chippers in to be investigated thoroughly? Evidence of cleaners or anything? :waitasec:

The only question I have about this, is how did they do the cleanup? T

There is no way the dogs would only hit on one area of the woodchipper if they had used it for the body. Not saying that it isn't a possibility, but I think the dogs would have been all over the yard. It's a bit gory to think about, but a body in a woodchipper would send stuff everywhere. I don't think these 2 fools are smart enough to clean everything completely. The entire chipper would need to be dismantled and thoroughly cleaned because of all the gears and drives down inside that turn the blades.

Does anyone know if they took the chippers in to be investigated thoroughly? Evidence of cleaners or anything? :waitasec:

RBBM and RUMOR ALERT!

On another site, someone purporting to be a local who knows the owner of biz where AB worked stated that LE had dismantled the chipper that was at the woodlot and that it was still being held by LE. They said it was a very expensive machine ($25k US) and were not sure if the business will have to buy a new one. THIS IS TOTALLY UNCONFIRMED INFORMATION, FWIW.

Here in the far northeast we are entering the time of year when you see a lot of commercials advertising sales on tarps, wood chippers and other "get ready for winter" items. Happened to see one yesterday that showed an industrial wood chipper in action for an extended period of time... and the blowback would indeed be spectacular.

Having been a strong proponent of the wood chipper theory from the get-go, I will now reluctantly modify my theory... I think they did put evidence through both chippers. If some of that evidence was parts of Zahra's body, I believe they quickly went to plan B for disposing of her (perhaps using a splitter), and still fed clothing, bandages, sheets and other evidence through the chippers.

I am wondering how tall the crawl space under the house is... would there have been room down there to set up a splitter?

ETA: 'Nother thought about chipper. LE has said they have ruled them out and initially I thought maybe that was a red herring to throw AB off, make him think they were not on to him. The chippers are the only piece of evidence that LE has come out and said anything about; no word on the mattresses, no word on the prosthesis, no word on the goo glove, since they were taken as evidence. So can we take LE at their word?

I think the wood chipper may have been used to get rid of items used in the clean up.

I am still leaning toward <gasp> some part of Zahra going through the wood chipper.....

I keep going back to the dogs hitting on the WC, and later the fridge being dismantled in the backyard by LE...here is a question for you...
Warning: graphic speculation below!

What if the body was dismembered, placed in the freezer after death and some pieces placed in the chipper while frozen, thus not creating a "mess"?
Perhaps afterwards, they realized that approach wasnt working, and then they dumped the rest of her remains alongside the road??

Zahra, where are you??

I am still leaning toward <gasp> some part of Zahra going through the wood chipper.....

I keep going back to the dogs hitting on the WC, and later the fridge being dismantled in the backyard by LE...here is a question for you...
Warning: graphic speculation below!

What if the body was dismembered, placed in the freezer after death and some pieces placed in the chipper while frozen, thus not creating a "mess"?
Perhaps afterwards, they realized that approach wasnt working, and then they dumped the rest of her remains alongside the road??

Zahra, where are you??

We learned today from the video taken inside the home that the fridge was not dismantled. Much like the wire baking rack, it was placed back inside the kitchen once LE was done.

As an early and strong wood chipper/freezer proponent, I do now retract that theory. IMO if LE thought the fridge held evidence, that thing would be plastic wrapped and in lockdown ASAP.

I do think Zahra was dismembered. Disgusting to even type that. And I think evidence went through the chippers--just not biological evidence.

This all makes me so deeply sad.

Just bringing this forward for reference.

Dated Oct.13th 2010

http://www2.independenttribune.com/...arch-burke-county-site-zahra-baker-ar-454140/

Authorities search Burke County site for Zahra Baker

Snippped:

Fred Causby is the foreman for Real Tree Services and operates the company from his home on Hartland Road north of Morganton. He hired Baker as a laborer about six months ago.

Saturday Causby gave his permission for law enforcement to search his property with a K-9 unit. He said they were looking for Zahra&#8217;s remains on his industrial wood chipper and a 4-foot high pile of wood chips.

Causby said the dog alerted on the chipper and the pile but two days of intense searching by a combined force of Hickory police, Burke County deputies, SBI agents and FBI agents failed to turn up any evidence.

But IIRC correctly didn't the first dogs hit on everything so they brought in a second set of dogs? I remember reading that somewhere. I will see if I can find the link that was posted.

Kym

But IIRC correctly didn't the first dogs hit on everything so they brought in a second set of dogs? I remember reading that somewhere. I will see if I can find the link that was posted.

Kym

I wonder if that's part of the link where the original handler admits to the fact that it may have been from a worker cutting his hand and that it was only the engine and not the whole machine?

I readily admit that I have very minimal knowledge regarding how cadaver dogs work. Having said that, my personal belief is that no part of Zahra went through the woodchipper. However, I am inclined to believe that evidence relating to this crime did, and that that evidence perhaps contained the scent of human decomposition. Some part of the bed or bedding? Clothing that had been on a deceased body, perhaps? Which would explain the pic we have of LE pulling something black from the mulch?

JMO

ETA: Not neccesarily part of this same line of thought, but do we have any clue where Z's crutches are? Her prosthetic leg and her hearing aids have been accounted for, but I have never heard a word about her crutches. Just wondering if anyone else has heard any info on those.

I wonder if that's part of the link where the original handler admits to the fact that it may have been from a worker cutting his hand and that it was only the engine and not the whole machine?

It defiantly could be, I have been looking for the link this morning, but there are soooooo many pages to go through.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back