**all things zfg lawsuit merged **

I think it is exactly what will happen. They have put it off this long for so why not another month or two? It isn't only this deposition, but LE said they won't ask the "tough questions" until after the funeral. George cannot attend the deposition due to his health which means Cindy and Lee will have to come up with other reasons. Maybe GC will have to create another distraction to allow them more time, imo.

Since GA has declared himself to be the sick one, why do I think that the next order of business is for GA to be taken to the hospital with chest pains?

It seems to me that the ZFG who is suing Casey is the ZGF who Casey attempted to blame for Caylee's "kidnapping." No other person with that name has been identified in Orlando, let alone one with ties to Sawgrass and New York. If she weren't, the coincidences would be incredible. Now, since Casey probably didn't know this woman, she filled in with some made up stuff.
Now, since the Anthonys were supposedly investigating the people who had Caylee, I think it would be important for ZFG's attorneys to know just who exactly they were investigating. If they looked into the plaintiff ZFG and her connections locally and in NY, Miami, or elsewhere, then obviously this is the ZFG that Casey named.
ZFG's attorneys would also want to know whether the Anthonys were looking into ZFG's background and connections, knowing that in reality someone else was responsible for Caylee's disappearance or whether they investigated because they truly believed Casey.
I think deposing these people is essential to the lawsuit.

It seems to me that the ZFG who is suing Casey is the ZGF who Casey attempted to blame for Caylee's "kidnapping." No other person with that name has been identified in Orlando, let alone one with ties to Sawgrass and New York. If she weren't, the coincidences would be incredible. Now, since Casey probably didn't know this woman, she filled in with some made up stuff.
Now, since the Anthonys were supposedly investigating the people who had Caylee, I think it would be important for ZFG's attorneys to know just who exactly they were investigating. If they looked into the plaintiff ZFG and her connections locally and in NY, Miami, or elsewhere, then obviously this is the ZFG that Casey named.
ZFG's attorneys would also want to know whether the Anthonys were looking into ZFG's background and connections, knowing that in reality someone else was responsible for Caylee's disappearance or whether they investigated because they truly believed Casey.
I think deposing these people is essential to the lawsuit.
There is also the "coincidence" that this woman is half-black and half-Puerto Rican, just like KC stated her ZFG was. I'd be suing her too!

KC did tell LE that this ZG was NOT the woman she used as Caylee's babysitter. This lawsuit is nothing more than a fishing expedition to find some $$$ somewhere. It is also a waste of taxpayer's $$$.

I agree completely. This ZFG was NEVER accused by Casey and not for one minute did Casey lead LE to believe it was her. Morgan's decision to broadcast the depositions tells me all I need to know about his motivation in taking this case. LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!

I agree completely. This ZFG was NEVER accused by Casey and not for one minute did Casey lead LE to believe it was her. Morgan's decision to broadcast the depositions tells me all I need to know about his motivation in taking this case. LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!

Ummm, yes, she was! Casey told LE: Zenaida F-G took my daughter. There are not that many Zenaida F-G's in Orlando, particularly when Casey knew the names of her children, her race, and possibly what kind of car she drove!

Ummm, yes, she was! Casey told LE: Zenaida F-G took my daughter. There are not that many Zenaida F-G's in Orlando, particularly when Casey knew the names of her children, her race, and possibly what kind of car she drove!

not to mention the sawgrass apt connection..casey said ZFG lived there and that is who and where she last left caylee...LE discovered the application ZFG filled out at the apt, which led them to her (i believe, i could be wrong) which in turn was leaked or somehow reported that she was being questioned.
there is no connection to any other ZFG. casey saying 'that's not the same zenaida' is just another lie, remember, there really is no nanny after all.

not to mention the sawgrass apt connection..casey said ZFG lived there and that is who and where she last left caylee...LE discovered the application ZFG filled out at the apt, which led them to her (i believe, i could be wrong) which in turn was leaked or somehow reported that she was being questioned.
there is no connection to any other ZFG. casey saying 'that's not the same zenaida' is just another lie, remember, there really is no nanny after all.
Exactly! It all points to defaming this particular ZF-G. You can't just go slinging around false accusations of people and throwing them under the bus with no consequences. That's called framing, she was trying to frame ZF-G for something she had no way of doing, considering she never even met Caylee!!! I hope ZF-G wins big time and gets her good name back!!!

This ZFG ??

I'm still waiting for any evidence that this is a ZFG.......

Some seem to have proof her middle intial C

Maybe if Beba didn't have so much info on public pages, no one would know so much about her.

Is Plaintiff Zanny actually named Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales?

Only her first and last name appears on the visitor card at Sawgrass and I don't think she ever filled out an application for a unit.

KC was shown a photo of her and said she wasn't Zanny the Nanny. LE has not pursued Plaintiff Zanny other than to talk to her for a little bit.

Plaintiff Zanny was homeless, living and working as a housekeeper at Motel 6. Who will say that she lost her job because of her name? Who will say that she has not been able to get hired anywhere because of her name?

LE already announced that she is not considered a suspect and KC is the one in jail on Murder 1 charges.

Can someone tell me just what damages Plaintiff Zanny has sustained? Just what reputation in the community does a homeless housekeeper at Motel 6 have that was undone by having two of same names as Zanny the Nanny? I am not seeing this.

I think the lawsuit is frivolous and the attorney is stretching credulity by filing this mess.

Plaintiff Zanny was already cleared before the lawsuit was filed by LE and KC did not identify her when shown her photo.

Plaintiff Zanny is black and PR? Who said this? I never heard this anywhere. She isn't a single 26 year old woman, 5'7" tall, weighing 140lbs with no kids either. Honestly, this is just a really dumb lawsuit and she loses. Her claim is for $15K. Is this to keep it in another court's jurisdiction? The depos will cost $1K. She is already down to less than $14K in recovery.

Only her first and last name appears on the visitor card at Sawgrass and I don't think she ever filled out an application for a unit.

KC was shown a photo of her and said she wasn't Zanny the Nanny. LE has not pursued Plaintiff Zanny other than to talk to her for a little bit.

Plaintiff Zanny was homeless, living and working as a housekeeper at Motel 6. Who will say that she lost her job because of her name? Who will say that she has not been able to get hired anywhere because of her name?

LE already announced that she is not considered a suspect and KC is the one in jail on Murder 1 charges.

Can someone tell me just what damages Plaintiff Zanny has sustained? Just what reputation in the community does a homeless housekeeper at Motel 6 have that was undone by having two of same names as Zanny the Nanny? I am not seeing this.

I think the lawsuit is frivolous and the attorney is stretching credulity by filing this mess.

Plaintiff Zanny was already cleared before the lawsuit was filed by LE and KC did not identify her when shown her photo.

Plaintiff Zanny is black and PR? Who said this? I never heard this anywhere. She isn't a single 26 year old woman, 5'7" tall, weighing 140lbs with no kids either. Honestly, this is just a really dumb lawsuit and she loses. Her claim is for $15K. Is this to keep it in another court's jurisdiction? The depos will cost $1K. She is already down to less than $14K in recovery.

I totally agree with you. $15,000 is the level at which the civil suit jumps to a higher court. It's not what she's looking for, it's just to establish that she wants at least that much.

...Honestly, this is just a really dumb lawsuit and she loses. Her claim is for $15K. Is this to keep it in another court's jurisdiction? The depos will cost $1K. She is already down to less than $14K in recovery.

If ZFG wins, the Court will likely reward attorney fees and costs as well. So, costs of depos etc won't come out of her judgement.

I'll grab the bait and respectfully disagree with you. Find me another ZG that was at Sawgrass Apts driving a car with NY Tags and I'll jump on your wagon

This ZG is the only ZG that has a connection with Sawgrass Apartments and the real/fake ZG had family in NY and this ZG was driving a car with NY tags - Am I missing some documents that were released? Was there another ZG at Sawgrass Apartments with NY tags?

I hope ZG wins her suit against KC, and I find it both amusing and entertaining that her supposedly "frivolous" case is raising the ire of some who imo would at the same time staunchly defend every right of KC's to accuse whomever she pleases absent of any proof the accused even exists.

Waste of money?? $15k isn't a drop in the bucket to what KC is ringing up on the FL tab. At least I'm getting my money's worth watching JM make JB & Crew look like they can't even match wits with "an ambulance chaser" much less win an acquittal for KC.

I wasn't going to, but I am going to repeat something I posted in another thread, via "copy and paste"......

"And I do not care if ZFG is awarded any kind of settlement. It brings the meter reader back to mind...What if those charges had not been OFFICIALLY expunged? Even so, MR still has ppl speculating. We have seen the protesters camped, and the media for that matter, camped in the A's front lawn. Most ppl don't have all the facts, don't want all the facts, but that does not keep them from forming witch hunts. I can easily believe that this has caused much havoc in ZFG's life and she wants an official clear. As far as employment, The high publicity of this case and the ongoing circus will affect an employers decision. You may think it has no merit, but if I recall correctly, BC, the Anthony's attorney believes that it does. I believe in one of the press confrences held after George's safe return, He explains that in the morning before his dissapearance, GA had a job interview. He went on to say that ppl have to understand that the high publicity of this case is affecting GA's ability to get hired, and that it is discouraging to say the least. I can't remember exactly what conference it was, but If they can see it from George's point of view, I am hoping they can see it from ZFG's as well. Or anyone else involved, for that matter.

Sorry to be so long winded, just wanted to share my opinion.

Oh, and one more thing...In some instances, there is nothing more dangerous and damning than ppl without all the facts, and who don't care, won't even take the time to speculate about not having all the facts. "GRAB YOUR TORCH AND PITCHFORKS" "

Sorry, just had to repeat it....

I agree with your post. I don't understand much about civil suits, but I have often thought this Zaneida was approached with the idea to sue, and most likley wouldn't have thought of it on her own. Just a feeling I have.

Something that really makes me scratch my head is what does LP have to do with this suit. He was interviewed for his thoughts when Caylees remains were found, and he mentioned he was at Morgan and Morgans at the time it was announced. The reporter was surprised, and asked why he would be at Morgans. He responded with Mr, Morgan called him in wanting to know more information on Zaneida and her connection to the Sawgrass apt. The reporter was shocked he would need LP for that info, but went onto someone else. I saved the link to that interview but just now when I went to check it again it's a different story. :confused:

This ZFG ??

I'm still waiting for any evidence that this is a ZFG.......

Some seem to have proof her middle intial C

Maybe if Beba didn't have so much info on public pages, no one would know so much about her.

Ok how many Z(minus the F)G are associated with Sawgrass Apartments And have/had a car with NY tags?

:eek: Do you have any idea of how that sounds?! :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back