Alleged 9/11 planner: "We are in hell"

“Any attack I undertook against America, or even participated or helped in, I am proud about it, and I am happy,” said Waleed bin Attash, a Yemeni who allegedly ran a training camp in Afghanistan for Sept. 11 hijackers.

BWWWWWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! He said he's in Hell?? I don't know about any of you, but this made my day!!! I'm loving this!!! In fact, I can't even wipe the smile off my face. I've got the warm fuzzies.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

You and me both Jeana. I just hope that Hell gets hotter:woohoo:

please

i bet even with all of the prison scandals, he's treated better here than we would be over there

He's in hell.....right.
Maybe hed like to face the decision of whether to jump from the World Trade Center or be burned to death by aviation fuel.
If he was captured by anybody but us he's be dead already.
And he bloody well knows it.
All the hand wringing and moaning I hear going on on behalf of these murdering savages makes me ill.

He's in hell.....right.
Maybe hed like to face the decision of whether to jump from the World Trade Center or be burned to death by aviation fuel.

All the hand wringing and moaning I hear going on on behalf of these murdering savages makes me ill.

:clap:

Well, there is one way for him to escape the hell he is in and to rush him to that final judgement he thinks he is eagerly awaiting- will someone please hand him a rope?

He's in hell.....right.

Thankyou, seeing those people jumping and the little boy on one of the planes for a school trip are the first things that came into my mind when seeing that this coward is whining about Hell. He'll literally be in Hell someday and his stay in prison will seem like a picnic. He's getting much better than he deserves because we're not the dogs they think we are.

I feel bad for them. Do you think we could find them some cell mates? BIG HUSKY LONELY ones?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSuth07
Back