Allison Baden-Clay, GENERAL CASE DISCUSSION THREAD -#31

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads' started by SoSueMe, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

This is from a post by member "nowvoyager".... #398

And the same night of his arrest, the BC seniors were reported driving back to their home and refusing to answer questions, but rushing into the house while some neighbours "carried their bags from their car"?
    Thought that odd at the time - did bags mean suitcases or shopping - if bags, where had they been going or helping someone else to go - otherwise they had toughed out weeks at home under media scrutiny.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...arried+their+bags+from+their+car?#post8081715

2. Makara

Makara Former Member

Yes Mani, I do remember 543's posts and I want to discuss them in more depth when I get a chance.

3. minni

minni Former Member

Of all the possibilities little ugly creek is by far the easiest to access without any problem whatsoever. If it was running at the time which I believe it would have been, then its very accessible from wirraburra road (is that the name mani?) Its also the road wheree a man repored his dog going off that night

4. J-Diggety

J-Diggety New Member

I recken ole GBC would struggle to pack his own lunch box let alone live under another name.

Theres no way he could give up. the Baden in his name

Very hard to do, even for someone who has more than a quarter of a brain.

5. Mani

Mani New Member

Yes Minni that is the name. Wirrabara has about 3 houses on it which appear set back from the road. Little Ugly Creek runs across the road in a secluded spot. Dogs howled all night????

Bunya Street has the Scout Camp. Both roads are dead ends and both have dirt tracks at the bottom of them. Bunya has a locked gate - Scouts!

6. linette

linette New Member

So it seems that he may have had a plan, just not enough brain to carry it out?

7. Firesnake

Firesnake New Member

Thanks Minni

I wish I could remember the poster that posted the info about Ugly Creek. I remember thinking that it sounded plausible and have often wondered about it.

I think that this dog barking in this location is relevant. Do you recall what time that dog was heard barking. I know scrap was around 10?

8. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

I think he'd give up the name if he's looking at a life sentence...

9. Nads

Nads New Member

I thought it was interfering with a corpse at Kholo River, not bridge.

But I am also for the placing theory.

10. BJsleuth

BJsleuth New Member

I think Dr Watson mentioned Ugly Creek or was it prior to that?

11. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

There's been a few locals who have mentioned Ugly Creek...I'll have a looky for some...

Re the dogs barking...

Brian Mason woke abruptly at his Anstead home about the same time that Allison Baden-Clay vanished. Some time between 11pm and 3am his five year-old german shepherd Sasha started howling and wouldn't stop. He said the neighbour's dogs had also been barking and howling.

http://www.pressdisplay.com/pressdisplay/viewer.aspx

12. KG1

KG1 Registered user

13. angel1

angel1 New Member

I just found this in one of the news reports if it's any help :)

Mr Baden-Clay has been charged with murdering his wife Allison, 43, at their Brookfield home on April 20 and interfering with her corpse at Kholo Creek on the same night.

http://http://www.news.com.au/national/security-sweep-ahead-of-gerard-baden-clay-bail-hearing/story-e6frfkvr-1226405329191

14. Mani

Mani New Member

:bump: Originally posted by 543 on 14 May 2012

15. Firesnake

Firesnake New Member

Hi BJ

It was earlier than the lovely Dr Watson joining...

I will have another look back through the threads tomorrow and try to find it. I have looked today with no luck.:banghead:

16. Makara

Makara Former Member

THAT'S IT! GBC didn't grow the beard to conceal the scratches. He grew it to flee the country passing himself off as his brother! As mentioned, the scratches had already been photographed by police on Saturday 21 April so why was there a need to conceal them? Was he worried about what people would think or say? I don't think so. I would love to have been privy to any and all conversations between the brother's Clay. :what:

17. minni

minni Former Member

543 was the poster who talked about it. Go back and cheeck out their posts...very very specific for someone not from brisbane who has never been there imo

18. minni

minni Former Member

Sorry for all the typos...tiny phone keyboard again!! And Mani, don't apologise, I honestly can't decide on how she got under the bridge..nothing feels quite right, each possiblity makes a fair amount of sense but then I just can't seal the deal exactly! Time will tell us more one day I hope

19. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

Yepppp!!!!...ages back I posted a report from US in which it mentioned an accused was ordered to "grow a beard" so he could be identified by someone who saw him "without a beard" & had shaved if off....all about disguising themselves these beards I think.

I also think the 3 amigos had planned on doing a runner on the day of the first bail hearing IF he received bail....lots of pieces of info but when put them all together they fit!!!...

20. Firesnake

Firesnake New Member

Gee Marly thanks so much I have been looking for this as well as the Ugly Creek info.

I knew I had read this particular news article.

I just have a feeling about the dog and Ugly Creek after reading today's posts about the location of Ugly Creek to the houses.

I have always felt that scrap and the dog at Anstead were important but more so now.

I have said before about owners knowing their dog and what is normal behaviour for them.. Especially in the middle of the night..

Thanks again Marly you really are a Gem.. X
    All IMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.