Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
BJ does it give an address of the house at Toowong at all??...no need to post it if it does...just curious.

Marlywings, i'm not sure, I have the info on my PC at home. I'll let you know when I get back there, i'm away with the fam for a while.

For those, last night, who were discussing the creek flow/torrential rain I found this post from back in May...

#94 05-19-2012, 10:04 AM
Blacklodge
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

On the night of the torrential rain, I was at a wedding about 2kms from where ABC's body was discovered. We all watched as a dry creek bed soon became a flowing river. It was unbelievable. In fact, the reception was cancelled early and we were told to leave ASAP as flooding was soon imminent and all access out of Brookfield was to be cut off. It makes perfect sense that the body would have been dislodged and carried downstream, especially with such a current like there was on that night. I wonder if police have conducted a search of waterways that lead to where she was found. By starting at the end point and working backwards, vital evidence may be found.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7937055&highlight=torrential+rain#post7937055

Sorry On Topic:floorlaugh:

Marly whilst I was looking for some other stuff a few days ago it was Zorro who had specific info on tides and another poster who had some other data. Damn see if I can find the thread. Was about two pages of posts.

OT
I have been sitting here laughing so loud the studens think I have gone crazy!!

05-03-2012, 09:18 PM

Zorro
Quote:
Originally Posted by indogwetrust
Allison's body was rather high up on the bank, I don't know if tides go up that far.

I suggested the addition of the rain we had but (can't remember who, sorry) another member said they didn't get that much rain out there as we did here in B'field.
There's was nearly 2 metres from low to high at that time: http://tides.willyweather.com.au/qld...olo-creek.html
This was one.

I have just been looking at the media thread and just want to say a very big thank you, in particular to CaseClosed and Makara for keeping that that so up to date. It was great going back and reading through everything so logically.
:tyou:

Chris Nyst helped Bernard Tomic (tennis player) with legal issues related to his car., not GBC.

BBM

Is that who's parents own the house on the corner of Boscombe & B'Field Rd. or was that someone else? If so, that's cosy.

Ollijack, I think that face in your avatar needs a big sunflower in his hair. Preferably one with a caterpillar or two.
smilie_girl_101.gif

No, No, No. Sunflowers are for Allison only. Caterpillars or grubs for GBC!

Sorry On Topic:floorlaugh:

Marly whilst I was looking for some other stuff a few days ago it was Zorro who had specific info on tides and another poster who had some other data. Damn see if I can find the thread. Was about two pages of posts.

OT
I have been sitting here laughing so loud the studens think I have gone crazy!!

sorry don't know how to double quote, but in relation to Backlodge's post you replied to, What he says doesn't seem to make sense regarding flooding near where Allison was found and being unable to get out of Brookfield..unless I'm misunderstanding Backlodge?

I live on a creek that rises and falls constantly, what seems to have so much bearing is how dry the land is when the rain comes. I seem to remember it being quite dry when Allison went missing and then that one big rain. My OH, a farm boy reckons swirling water around the pylons washes any "debris" (sorry)

It was good to get confirmation the post mortem results are incomplete - so it seems this is why the defence could argue at the bail hearing regarding the only injury would not yield blood, they did not have the full information as yet.

I like the beard to look like his brother theory. What's to say the plan wasn't for A to fly back and the passport to be mailed back? Weeks elapsed between the funeral and the arrest. For all we know his passport is in this country now and that's what they searched NBC's house for.

Since the very informative "on the ground" posts of last thread, I went to investigate where kholo creek, the ugly creek and scout grounds were on the google map I made of key points - http://tinyurl.com/allisonbadenclaymap

where bunya meets flaggy creek road, the kholo creek is very close by. is that the area people went to today? i don't think there are many houses to the east of bunya, the structure i can see looks like a gazebo??

It's such a curious thing - I was so certain initially that she must have been placed there, but after reading the posts here from people in the local area and those who've visited the bridge, it does seem a definite option that she did wash down.

I'm really not sure about her body been moved after she was reported missing though. The police would have been watching the family very closely I would imagine. It would have been so risky with the QPS eyes on them, as well as locals who would have been hyper-vigilant in those early days when she was missing.

My opinion is that if her body was moved (aside from potentially by fast flowing water) it would have to have been by a person not from the family, especially as the police were suspicious from the beginning and would have been watching the Baden Clay family vigilantly. The moving of her body days after her death by an individual (other than family) wouldn't be out out of the question. However, nothing that has come from QPS or MSM at this point in time has indicated that this is what occurred. Of course we don't have all of the facts and so we could be wrong. All my humble opinion and obviously not fact.

09/07/12
Lawyers prosecuting the real estate agent briefly faced Brisbane Magistrates Court today to arrange the handing over of a "voluminous" brief of evidence to Mr Baden-Clay's defence team.
Mr Baden-Clay was due to face the court via video-link from prison, but was instead represented by his solicitor Darren Mahony.
Advertisement
Prosector Danny Boyle told the court the Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions was ready to hand over 330 witness statements already contained in the brief of evidence, but said it could take up to five months for a forensic accountant with Queensland Police to provide her report on Mr Baden-Clay's financial affairs.
Mr Bolye said police were also in the process of obtaining a further 50 to 100 witness statements.
Mr Boyle said police were also waiting on computer and phone analysis, as well as results from the post-mortem.
"The post-mortem tests are outstanding ... the forensic pathologist was away last week and this week until Wednesday," he said.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...nclay-delay-20120709-21q98.html#ixzz207c2Ay1n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam