Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #32

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads' started by SoSueMe, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuskier

Fuskier Well-Known Member

Why would a local woman and mother of 3 children go out walking in semi-rural area, without lighting at night knowing there are wild dogs around the local area? Most unlikely in my opinion. However, there could be other possible means of her being in that area around that time i.e. taken there in a vehicle, but got out of vehicle? MOO.

2. BJsleuth

BJsleuth New Member

3. BJsleuth

BJsleuth New Member

I have done, but i'm less concerned about wild animals than wild humans. I only ever did it with my dog who was personal security trained.

4. Gemini Girl

Gemini Girl New Member

My ego's just a little bit scratched

Too soon to call 000 though

:giggle:

5. Rational

Rational Former Member

And after she has been to the hairdresser and has a conference where her husband's mistress also will be.

6. BJsleuth

BJsleuth New Member

7. LauraMars

LauraMars New Member

I guess as far as visitation rights for GBC and the girls, part of it might come into what the girls want. I wonder if they want to visit him?

8. Nads

Nads New Member

9. Fuskier

Maybe conduct a trial with a couple of friends. Take the same coloured Captiva out near the same area, under the same moonlit conditions as the night of the 19th April/morning of 20th April and test. Would need another car same height as Prado with parkers on following closely behind. Test. Suggestion only.

10. Fuskier

Car to car transfer? Didn't Tm allegedly have a dark coloured car? Just a thought.

11. Maigret

Maigret New Member

If it was her then she has gone for immunity

12. Fuskier

Note at 00.59 onwards this tape has been edited, then jumps to 1.00 onwards. There is approx. 60 seconds edited from the tape. However, the 10 News reporter states: "...residents are coming forward with worrying information of screams heard along Rafting Ground road...around 10.00pm...". This means that several residents heard the screams and have reported same to QPolice. MOO.

Excellent map RUMOURSQUASHER. It clearly shows that the screams heard in the vicinity, not far from NBC's house! I encourage websleuthers to look at RUMOURSQUASHER'S map on p31. QPolice investigated NBC's house and shed not long after. MOO.

13. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

A black BMW I think someone mentioned??

14. squizzey1

squizzey1 Verified insider - Allison Baden-Clay case

yes marly thats what i remember ,you beat me to post it

15. possumheart

possumheart Well-Known Member

I did all that exactly one month later, same moon phase, same conditions and tested with an Amorok. My other car is 'ocean grey'. It would be back in the threads on approx 19 May.

16. minni

minni Former Member

did we ever discover who owned the car he crashed into the bus station? someone just in general conversation the other day swore it belonged to TM. I thought that we discarded that idea a long way back?

Still, if it was hers and there was car to car transfer......it would explain the meeting at the kenmore village roundabout as she would likely come from St Lucia and meet up there? A loooong way back, I had a theory that Allison drove to TM's to confront her, and was killed there by TM! then TM called GBC to meet him and help her! wow, I had so many thoughts going around my head back then, as well no doubt all did.

17. possumheart

possumheart Well-Known Member

Post #536, 21 May 2012

18. minni

minni Former Member

ok, puts my acquaintances belief to rest then. I felt pretty sure it had been discussed that the car (of the bus station fiasco) was not TM's

19. angel1

angel1 New Member

As i have said way back in one of the threads my brother is in prison until july 27th. He has 6 children and as long as their mum makes an appointment for the visits and doesn't just turn up the kids are allowed in with her. I don't know about Queensland prisons though because i have never visited one. When she gets there my brother along with the other prisoners expecting visitors the same time are waiting in a room together.

20. squizzey1

squizzey1 Verified insider - Allison Baden-Clay case

i am confused because i thought so too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.