Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads' started by SoSueMe, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angel1

angel1 New Member

I got told that when a body is found/identified the next of kin and family members find out before it's made public. I don't know how true it is but i'm guessing it's right. So i don't know if it was mentioned in the media exactly when the family were told :banghead:

2. squizzey1

squizzey1 Verified insider - Allison Baden-Clay case

Do you mean HE might have been told before he called the insurance company, good point. oh but didnt the prosecutor say he called insurance company before the body was identified, oh i am confused

3. Maigret

Maigret New Member

that's what I thought too

4. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

Read this post: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8141953&postcount=30"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Threadiquette- Questions about rules welcome here[/ame]

You will be responsible for knowing what it says whether you read it or not, so it's a good idea to read it. :kimsterwink:

5. Opinionsgalore

Opinionsgalore New Member

I thought at the bail hearing the prosecutor said GBC had called the insurance company and lodged a claim before the body was identified as that of Allison.

This is MOO.

6. Dodo

Dodo New Member

Yes, doc, totally agree with you. I don't think he expected dear allison's body to be found when it was. Just trying to think of a way he could still claim insurance money and the faning an 'outing' in the future would have allowed her to be 'found', whilst still looking like GBC was innocent.

7. mumof2

mumof2 New Member

thought you guys would like to know that the girls are back at school - apparentlytthe dickies have taken up the kind offer of a house locally.

also when i drove over the bridge around 10ish there were two detectives there taking pics, looking very focussed about something

8. DunnoZo

DunnoZo New Member

OMG That would take a long time in the Western suburbs!

9. squizzey1

thanks for that i thought so too

10. Maigret

Maigret New Member

Thanks for that - nice to know they will be back with their friends - hope they don't have unsupervised visits with the older BC's or GBC's sister

Bridge - mmmm interesting

11. emirates1957

emirates1957 Well-Known Member

Hi all,
    First time poster here - however an avid watcher. Have spent the last couple of weeks catching up with the very first thread - consequently the house has gone to shambles and my husband thinks I am having a cyber affair. You are a brilliant bunch of people with very smart minds a pleasure to read. I would be very intersted to hear Maverick back at WS.

Also could somebody confirm what a geocache is - I remember a previous thread stating that "he did not count on the "geocache" when Allisons body was flushed into the river?

12. Rational

Rational Former Member

It can all be found in the media thread so well put together mainly by Makara and Caseclosed. Apparently he called the insurance whilst she was still missing before her body was found, when he called again.

13. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

:welcome:

:wagon:

A newbie! We need to have a shivoo! :party:

14. squizzey1

thats nice , about the girls i mean, will get an update on the weekend from my grandchildrens parents girls in same class. i think i said that might happen from my info some time ago but a lot thought the Dickies relocating would be too hard. great news though. mmmm wonder about the dets, plenty more to come methinks

15. DunnoZo

DunnoZo New Member

and Thanks Makara & Caseclosed, and Marly too... please don't ever leave us!!

16. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

On the day Allison's body was found, police went to C21 to inform GBC a body had been found....it's sickening to think he then contacted insurance company before her body was even identified.

From the bail hearing...

June 22, 2012

Mr Baden-Clay notified the insurer of a potential claim on April 30, after his wife's body was recovered but before the identity had been confirmed

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-in-bail-hearing/story-e6frg6nf-1226405470286

17. DrWatson

DrWatson Verified Thoracic and Vascular Surgeon

How do you know they were detectives? Police car? Could it have just been amateur sleuths, or the media?

18. Amee

Amee Active Member

19. Fergie

Fergie New Member

I am glad you are okay now. I have never thought Allison committed suicide. GBC murdered her and did so with premeditation IMO.

20. mumof2

mumof2 New Member

one marked car one unmarked car - they were def detectives

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.