Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads' started by SoSueMe, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angel1

angel1 New Member

I can't find the thread for Danielle Hibbert so this is off topic and hopefully the mods will leave the link to the thread. Danielle's body has been found :( :( More sadness) :(

2. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

Just a thought...would there be any type of clubs or hotels in that area which would have been open that Thursday night??...maybe he'd been playing pokies...lol...

With the roundabout I'm wondering if police were looking to identify & eliminate Prados.... if anyone had noticed one with the big ding in front.

3. YoureNicked

YoureNicked Member

I found those posts a bit 'try hard' too. Thought the tone of some of the messages was patronising, as if to say the people who think GBC is guilty were foolish to think it. I think they were clearly an attempt to divert the spotlight from Gerard.

JMO
    MOO
    IMO

4. Makara

Makara Former Member

Oh no! That is just so sad. Angel here is the link for Danielle's thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177006"]Australia Australia - Danielle Hibbert, 25, Darnum, Victoria, 24-June-2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

5. bellgirl

bellgirl New Member

I believe that 2 vehicles were involved too Thinking. So, maybe there were 3 people involved that night. NBC could well have been at the bus stop, and GBC & '?' driving the 2 cars. He may have been waiting to be picked up on either leg of the Kholo trip or could have spotting, as previously suggested?

6. angel1

angel1 New Member

7. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

To add to my previous post...perhaps Mrs Pash dropped him at the bus stop??...or he may have been somewhere else on that night. I think we've all been assuming he's come from the Kenmore house but he could have been out & about anywhere that night.

We know some of the things "president of everything" was involved in but what about NBC???...

8. DrWatson

DrWatson Verified Thoracic and Vascular Surgeon

Thursday night is late-night shopping here, but that finishes at 9pm.

Nearest pokies etc would be at Kenmore Tavern, about a kilometre away towards town - but again, that would have been long closed.

No other clubs or pubs that I'm aware of any where near.

And re Prados with a ding - it would take more than that for someone to take notice and remember, I suspect. I mean - I pass countless vehicles at that roundabout every day and night, including some in the wee small hours. And although I do tend to be perhaps a bit more observant than many people, I wouldn't remember anything that I passed unless there was something startlingly different, or odd, or remarkable in some way.

And as for remembering it weeks later?? No chance!

So - what WAS it?????? Is that an overdose of question marks????????????

Meant to express frustration at having to wait for dribs and drabs of information to leak out....

9. Indromum

Indromum New Member

Bwanna, Settled & Gold Suzuki all at NBC's house this arvo. Flag at full mast.

10. willough

willough New Member

he police were very aware of what happened to her (it was just a matter of finding her). Her death is not suspicious at all. In this case, the girl was very depressed and she had a record that represented so.

Very sad for her family and friends....and very sad for her. Such a shame she couldnt sort ut her demons :( She was such a beautiful young lady.

11. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

Thanks Indromum....grrrrrr @ that flag...

Another thought...maybe police were looking for the Bwanna or Suziki at roundabout also. IF Mrs Pash dropped him at bus stop she would have had to drive around roundabout??

12. CJ60

CJ60 Former Member

Yes- why would NBC be sitting at the roundabout? Why walk there?

A while back we discussed that fact he may have been a spotter - looking for police on Moggill Rd, but didn't add up; it is too far from the bridge to be 'spotting' in Kenmore.

What if he arrived there by car, and sat on watch while someone 'disposed' of something ( blanket, that Allison may have been wrapped in) in the industrial bins? The QPS were searching bins in shopping centres; it just makes no sense for him to walk there on foot, and sit in the bus stop.

Sorry if this has been discussed - just got back from scaling the Story Bridge!
    But it has been puzzling me ever since we heard of the sighting at the roundabout.

And that night we were all awake into the early hours watching that traffic camera change every 60 seconds! Were we mad??????

Oops - still JMO

13. DunnoZo

DunnoZo New Member

:cheer::cheer::cheer:Willough!

14. Mountain Misst

Mountain Misst FA in Aus.

How about it might have just seemed like a good idea at the time... by one of the QPS sleuths.

15. BJsleuth

BJsleuth New Member

Yeah, it could just be that they have to follow every lead in these situations. It may not be related.

16. Maigret

Maigret New Member

Who owns the gold Suzuki ?

17. Maigret

Maigret New Member

I guess then the defense team can't say 'but what if'

18. Indromum

Indromum New Member

It has personal number plates...don't know if I should put them on here. GBC was seen driving it regularly after the Captiva & Prado were impounded and after he crashed the Honda.

19. Maigret

Maigret New Member

Oh ok thanks thought I might have missed something ( in reply to Indromum my quote thing not working)

20. Berry

Berry Gotch ya

In replying to you I distinctly remember thinking deeply, at the time, because Police asked specifically:

Did motorists notice anything 'OUT OF PLACE' whilst at the roundabout.....

That means whatever they were hoping for was to hear of something that should not have been or happened there....

Like on Sesame St TV saying which picture doesn't belong here in a group of say 4 pictures....(for the children lol)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.