Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads' started by SoSueMe, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McCoy

McCoy New Member

Hi everyone,

This is my first post but I have been following all the discussion for quite a while and feel I know you well. I am a local (Brookfield) and feel very strongly about the case.

There seems to be a conflict between intent and action in Gerard wanting Allison to be found for insurance purposes, but supposedly hiding her in bushland where she wouldn’t be found (but luckily was due to the heavy rain).

My suggestion based on the personalities
    1. Gerard intentionally does the deed as semi-planned, then realises it is harder to move Allison/work out what to do than he thought, rings NBC "Dad, dad, help we had an argument and I accidentally killed her!"
    3. NBC rushes to help, takes over, and suggests the bushland where he thinks she won't be found
    4. GBC goes along with this as he doesn’t want to tell NBC it was intentional even though he now realises she may not be found in a hurry and he may not cash in on insurance in a hurry.
    2. When Allison is found due to rain he is semi-relieved as now he can ring insurance company and claim without telling his Father it was intentional.

Apparently psychopaths (it has been suggested on this forum that certain people resemble this mental state) are great at a big grandiose plan but forget about the small details or follow on plans (sounds like my boss actually).

It’s great to feel I am offiicial, I was looking around at the Cricket Day wondering which of you were from WS.

2. Gemini Girl

Gemini Girl New Member

Welcome McCoy!

your hypothesis sounds plausible to me, though others do as well :dunno:

Just wondering, do you know any of the POI's personally, since you say you are a local?

Understand if you don't want to say.

JMO MOO

3. McCoy

McCoy New Member

Have been at Happy Hour at Showground at same time as ABC and GBC (and observed behaviour) but never officially met them

4. DunnoZo

DunnoZo New Member

I found part, hope it helps. Thread 24, p/41 #1010

5. squizzey1

squizzey1 Verified insider - Allison Baden-Clay case

what do you mean behavior. they say he is a half smart up himself SOB. any comments

6. possumheart

possumheart Well-Known Member

:welcome: McCoy.

7. McCoy

McCoy New Member

Tried to be charming and charasmatic but IMO sleazy and shallow

8. Makara

Makara Former Member

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8067495&postcount=968"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#24[/ame]

9. Makara

Makara Former Member

Welcome McCoy. The happy hour at the showground has been mentioned in the Courier Mail and GBC was apparently known at Burger Man. :floorlaugh: Did he really cook burgers? :what: What was Allison's demeanor at these happy hour get-together's? Did she seem happy?

10. squizzey1

thats what i was told too. did they look and behave like a normal couple

11. squizzey1

is that from a males view or females view. i have been told that mainly by men

12. possumheart

possumheart Well-Known Member

I must admit my partner felt the same way, and he is a man.

13. Bayside

Bayside New Member

I think it would be a safe bet to say they have everything copied from here and aussiecrims lol.

14. jojo85

jojo85 New Member

Interestingly, there is a bush area opposite the church in Boscombe Rd that has been poisoned by council or sub-contractors in recent weeks. Workers have gradually started clearing the dead lantana (there's LOADS of it). HAve been wondering if police are hopeful of the iphone being found in there? It's not far from the house. But it's quite a long process to clear it all seeing it is a very dense bush area.

15. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

I deleted my post with pics of that email...made me feel sick looking at it so it's gone to the bin where it belongs...lol.

16. Curiousasacat

Curiousasacat New Member

OT

Fergie, I am so pleased you came back to posting. Not sure if I already said how disappointed I was with what happened to your daughter. I was really upset for you about that!

Thanks for coming back and answering re the driveway, I look forward to your future input as a local. ***Hugs***

17. McCoy

McCoy New Member

I'm a female but not taken in by pseudocharmers

18. Bayside

Bayside New Member

Hi MCoy, welcome........ I think along the same lines as you do.

19. McCoy

McCoy New Member

I only noticed Allison as one of the Mums chatting, she always seemed friendly and pleasant, as none of this had happened then I wasn't really observing them closely, but yes he did cook on the BBQ sometimes and his manner annoyed me.

20. Gemini Girl

Gemini Girl New Member

Woof, I have wondered more than once what the hierarchy of the Churches of Christ (with which I am not at all familiar BTW) feel about the Cranna's donation to GBC's possible bail and or defence.

Suspect they (like any church in such a situation) would not be at all happy about their organisation appearing to be giving tacit approval to such a donation.

There again, they cannot control the individual choices of members, and nor should they be able to.

Sorry, think I'm going in circles here folks!!

:shush:

At least I'm not talking to BP's picture about it!

JMO MOO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.