Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads' started by SoSueMe, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ollijack

ollijack New Member

HeLlo. Just home from work. Partner snoring. Im under doona squinting with one eye again. Lol. Now for catch up reading.

2. ollijack

ollijack New Member

Awwwww lol. I love your avatar. Xxxx

3. BreakingNews

BreakingNews Well-Known Member

Ollijack, sometimes I have so much catching up to do, that by the time I catch up I have to catch up again! I still reckon we should have one day designated each week where no one logs into ws. Then we wouldn't miss so much.

4. Ooohm

Ooohm Well-Known Member

IF this is what transpired within the BC family then they really must have believed they could pull it off. And some people like to think they have a superior intellect to make serious, snap decisions.
    So many times a movie/tv story will have someone assisting a family member which supposedly makes it morally "ok." Family trumps the Law.

5. BJsleuth

BJsleuth New Member

I'll see what I can do about that redback ($20) I know someone in Qld, I will see if they can deposit it for me!

6. summer_breeze

summer_breeze New Member

Morning/Evening all!

This thread will be closing in 15 minutes.

I will post the link to the new thread once it is ready!

7. pulpfiction

pulpfiction New Member

Hi. Have missed lots myself as just now home from a long day. I have 4 15yr olds I am working with who each have major mental health issues & yet have found each other thus becoming a dangerous gang.

8. summer_breeze

summer_breeze New Member

Please start moving over to the new thread below.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178991"]Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #34 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

9. linette

linette New Member

That's not good. That kind of thing is never easy.

10. ollijack

ollijack New Member

I have no idea what's been happening with chooks and brothels. But it's so funny lol and I'm reading backwards. So even more confused. Gbcs giblets. Erk. Rofl

11. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

Suggestion, If GBC had said that he and PashPop Incorporated were out looking for Allison all night that would have explained all the car movements at roundabout, the bus shelter and phone pings but instead he said he was asleep all night and woke up to find her missing. What a twist of fate that could have been? He thought he was invincible & smarter than most, but ha they gotcha. Yes greed is a terrible thing hey Gerbil :blushing::jail:

12. Makara

Makara Former Member

Mac 'n cheese please. :floorlaugh:

13. pulpfiction

pulpfiction New Member

Good point sociopathic behaviour stems often from a lack of empathy given to you as a child. The child then becomes detached, cold & unfeeling. They don't experience the range of emotions we do and frequently "act" what are normal feelings for us. They lack a moral compass and have no guilt for hurting others. Hence, it would seem to fit that given people aren't born evil (or with sociopathic traits) they are deprived of empathy from primary caregivers. In GBC case it might be expected that if he was not shown that level of empathy as a child from his family then it is quite possible their judgement, empathy & moral value system is decidedly different to most other people making them potentially capable of colluding with GBC. GBC seemed arrogant when I met him and a little self-absorbed. I believe senior BC has an element of that also.

14. BJsleuth

BJsleuth New Member

One teen without mental health issues can be a handful. Four with defies imagination. Good luck, I hope you can help them.

15. BJsleuth

BJsleuth New Member

That may explain the extramarital activities too in the sense he's been trying to recoup the affection and attention he missed.

16. Makara

Makara Former Member

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I love it. Cancel the Mac 'n Cheese, I'm Makaroni. :floorlaugh:

17. summer_breeze

summer_breeze New Member

Closing this thread now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.