Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #34

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads' started by SoSueMe, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seeking

Seeking New Member

Woof, I think that Possum was referring to the shredded paper that the detectives took from the various BC properties they searched. It was mentioned early on in MSM. I'm sorry I don't know how to link and I am heading off for a kinder drop off. From memory it is on the news clip with the detectives with brown paper bags.

2. Woof

Woof New Member

3. Woof

Woof New Member

Thanks. Me. Rock. Under. My apologies.

4. WhatTheHey

WhatTheHey New Member

And they're all still there. Gave me a rare laugh to think.... Seriously? Right now, after they've moved out? Are we arresting the termites, people? Spot/Yap next door, already??
    Seriously though, must be more evidence gathering. Considering the BC seniors did the moving out, maybe there is some fingerprint correlation going on??
    iMO

5. Strangeworld

Strangeworld Well-Known Member

I think this was discussed way back in another thread, but basically shredded paper does not suggest any malicious intent. Offices (and even home offices) usually, if not always, have a shredder. The police would have confiscated any shredded documents just in case. But this does not suggest that anyone was going around shredding documents because of the events surrounding Allison's murder. I know I shred documents every day. Doesn't mean I'm covering up something...or am I....:) :)

6. Oz Jen

Oz Jen Well-Known Member

Just galls me to see Senior BC's perfectly capable of expressing sadness and horror of tragedy far removed from their own family...but not one word of sadness, grief, worry or love uttered for their daughter-in-law and mother of their grand children. IMO MOO

----- Original Message -----
    Thought you'd be interested in this.
    We flew to Kariba for a holiday without the children between the two
    Disasters.
    The newspaper reports are fascinating (and horrifying).....

link to rest of article, halfway down page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Africa/message/1571?var=1

7. possumheart

possumheart Well-Known Member

I shred documents daily also. However I would not like to have to try and reassemble them. If the police took them they did so for a reason. Poor bugger that had to reassemble them though. :headache:

8. Woof

Woof New Member

Good point. NBC is most likely the FA for the business, and GBC probably has FA for the personal finances. So it could be a female.

9. Strangeworld

Strangeworld Well-Known Member

I know! Big job. Most office-based shredders aren't actually that good at shredding paper, so it can be pieced back together relatively easily. Only the top-notch ones that tend to shred in very small pieces rather than strips are really any good at hiding stuff. They are normally pretty expensive, which is why most offices with highly sensitive info outsource this using those locked wheelie bins. Although it would be a tedious task, shredded paper can be pieced back together.

There is a chance that documents were shredded because of this crime, but the police would have seized the shredder bins, regardless. They would be wanting access to any piece of evidence they could find. Shredded paper would always be analysed, IMO.

Was just meaning that we can't assume there is anything sinister.

10. J-Diggety

J-Diggety New Member

Agree, the other shot of nearmap and yours, are 9 months apart.

Cant be him unless they take a while selling the property

11. Justamum

Justamum New Member

12. Barram5

Barram5 New Member

I had to ask or I would have kept wondering as there was a small blue car that looks like a 4wd and another that looks like a gold 4wd like the BCs I thought maybe it didnt sell and they kept the property in the family maybe another debt he didnt pay and a place to meet his woman MOO

13. J-Diggety

J-Diggety New Member

Good spotting though, well done!

14. squizzey1

squizzey1 Verified insider - Allison Baden-Clay case

15. Justamum

Justamum New Member

Yes, a lying, cold hearted, arrogant one at that..... yes definately related!

16. Mountain Misst

Mountain Misst FA in Aus.

That's 2 posts re QPS at GBC house - 3-4hrs at least... Must be something worth collecting. Well done local sleuths.

17. possumheart

possumheart Well-Known Member

Whatever QPS are looking for at the house, I hope they find it. And thank you sleuths for keeping us in the loop!
    :hero:

18. Rational

Rational Former Member

Maybe, but i cannot for the life of me imagining a real estate agent, in financial trouble, with three mistresses on the go, allegedly in the middle of a murder or a cover up turn of his phone. Come on, even when the police were there he was googling. I am sure there were two things he was attached to, and only one of them was a piece of technical equipment!

19. Rational

Rational Former Member

Sorry Doc, my reply above was related to this post not the one erroneously quoted!

20. Woof

Woof New Member

But it proves he wasn't 'asleep'. He is lying!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.