Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just galls me to see Senior BC's perfectly capable of expressing sadness and horror of tragedy far removed from their own family...but not one word of sadness, grief, worry or love uttered for their daughter-in-law and mother of their grand children. IMO MOO

----- Original Message -----
Thought you'd be interested in this.
We flew to Kariba for a holiday without the children between the two
Disasters.
The newspaper reports are fascinating (and horrifying).....

link to rest of article, halfway down page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Africa/message/1571?var=1

He did utter a word on the day they moved the things from Allison and GBCs house he said something like 'please leave us alone we are grieving for our daughter in law'. A bit late IMO but nevertheless.

And they're all still there. Gave me a rare laugh to think.... Seriously? Right now, after they've moved out? Are we arresting the termites, people? Spot/Yap next door, already??
Seriously though, must be more evidence gathering. Considering the BC seniors did the moving out, maybe there is some fingerprint correlation going on??
iMO

Thanks for sharing, WhattheHey. Yes, what could the police be at the house for this time? Maybe they are getting a bit more 'invasive'...pulling up floorboards/ wall linings? Looking for hidden things? Who knows?

Whatever it is though, I hope they find it.

Oh Scraps the little dog from next door. What a cute little fella.

I think the dogs that barked and howled around the house and out at Anstead knew that someone had died and if only they could speak in our language.

Their sense of hearing and smell is thousands of times more powerful than ours and I believe they can smell a dead body from a long way away.

Any dog experts here? Your knowledge would be most welcome.

MOO
BBM

See article: The Canine Sense of Smell
http://www.whole-dog-journal.com/issues/7_11/features/Canine-Sense-of-Smell_15668-1.html

Excerpt:-
"We also know that we can use the dog’s incredible sense of smell to benefit mankind in ways we are only beginning to imagine. Today’s working scent dogs are involved in search and rescue (some dogs can follow a trail that is more than a week old), finding cadavers (dogs have even detected drowned people in a depth of 80+ feet of water), detecting explosives, firearms, and drugs, and even scenting tumors in human patients. Early work has begun to use dogs to test the breath of humans – to help diagnose internal diseases before they become evident with other methods."

Good point. NBC is most likely the FA for the business, and GBC probably has FA for the personal finances. So it could be a female.

what about Negerevich for the respondent, lending manager, mortgage broker etc???

8 21/06/2012 Affidavit PA NEGEREVICH Respondent
9 21/06/2012 Affidavit PJ RODDICK Respondent
10 21/06/2012 Affidavit PB CRANNA Applicant
11 21/06/2012 Affidavit TE CRANNA Applicant
12 21/06/2012 Affidavit IL THOMAS Applicant
13 21/06/2012 Affidavit P NEGEREVICH Respondent

Shredding documents? You have a link, I hope. Some evidence? That's a new one. Unless somehow I've been under a rock.

i think it was reported when police raided senior bcs home they took away a bag of shredded documents anongst the other stuff, also i remember reading police took clothing too but cant find it anymore

This is what Olivia said in the msm and the sentence about not knowing anything appears strange to me. MOO

Ms Walton said in the days leading up to her disappearance, Allison was her usual self.
"I spoke to her the night before she disappeared on Thursday night and she seemed fine," she said.
"I saw her last week and she seemed normal, delightful - her normal, easygoing, beautiful-natured, thoughtful, kind-hearted self.

"As far as I know there have been no, there is no, we don't know anything about Allison's whereabouts."

Ms Walton said the family had not been distracted by the high-profile nature of Allison's disappearance, or the public speculation about where the 43-year-old might be.
"I think with any missing persons case it is a mystery and people are always going to talk.
"Allison suffers from depression, my thoughts are simply consumed with where she might be. I'm not interested in the speculation and rumours."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ry-disappearance/story-e6freoof-1226338290711

This is what Olivia said in the msm and the sentence about not knowing anything appears strange to me. MOO

Ms Walton said in the days leading up to her disappearance, Allison was her usual self.
"I spoke to her the night before she disappeared on Thursday night and she seemed fine," she said.
"I saw her last week and she seemed normal, delightful - her normal, easygoing, beautiful-natured, thoughtful, kind-hearted self.

"As far as I know there have been no, there is no, we don't know anything about Allison's whereabouts."

Ms Walton said the family had not been distracted by the high-profile nature of Allison's disappearance, or the public speculation about where the 43-year-old might be.
"I think with any missing persons case it is a mystery and people are always going to talk.
"Allison suffers from depression, my thoughts are simply consumed with where she might be. I'm not interested in the speculation and rumours."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ry-disappearance/story-e6freoof-1226338290711

her normal, easygoing, beautiful-natured, thoughtful, kind-hearted self

Allison suffers from depression

definitely seems to be some contradiction there, and an idea planted in the public's collective mind

:moo:

BBM JMO

hehehe

her normal, easygoing, beautiful-natured, thoughtful, kind-hearted self

Allison suffers from depression

definitely seems to be some contradiction there, and an idea planted in the public's collective mind

:moo:

BBM JMO

And if it wasn't an idea she was trying to plant in the public's mind, then it was an idea that OW was trying to plant in her own mind at the very least.

In My Opinion.

I have just been rereading some old threads and came across this one that got me thinking.
Posted on 5 May 2012

I assumed that once the QPS started questioning re possible sightings at the roundabout that the Herald Sun got it wrong. But than tying a few things together including the possible whereabouts of the children and GBCs differing answers re when Allison went for a walk. Could it be possible that the children and GBC had dinner at Nigelaine (as aunty Olivia was also in town!). Allison left the hairdresser at 6.30 saying she had the night off (from cooking). GBC waits for her at home, they have an argument and he kills her, leaves the body somewhere, puts the kids to bed telling them mum has gone for a walk, maybe with some sleeping tablets, and than decides to call in extra help to move the body. In the morning kids wake up and tells them mum has gone for a walk again, but something happens or he realises he has to do something so rings 000.

My thoughts only.
jIMO

Good point.
I was just thinking do we know for sure "night off" only meant the cooking. I remember reading a post that GBC was worried because she had to be away by 7am for the Conference. Maybe the kids were supposed to sleepover with EBC/NBC doing the school run. Maybe again a previous poster was right with he brought them home later to make his alibi... making school lunch - grrrr - wonder if anyone checked who made them? if the post link experts could help me out it would be much appreciated.

Hello all. Unable to post lately and no time to read threads. Just assuming that it's been posted that the Dickies are moving close to Brookfield with the girls so they can continue at school. There's an appeal to help with furniture etc for the rented house, stocking the pantry etc. Will post details if they haven't already been put up. Assuming that is allowed?

Hello all. Unable to post lately and no time to read threads. Just assuming that it's been posted that the Dickies are moving close to Brookfield with the girls so they can continue at school. There's an appeal to help with furniture etc for the rented house, stocking the pantry etc. Will post details if they haven't already been put up. Assuming that is allowed?

We miss you!
Yes, we had this up. You can do it again though if you like?

Anything new for us?

I've re-posted squizzeys posts plenty of times thanks mani ...he was never told the exact time by his friend.
Originally quoted by Marly.....

Marly - I didn't see this post of yours until now and also I have never heard that Squizzey didn't know the time at the bus stop
as his post #814 of 31/5 states 10:30pm and then the other day when I asked the question, he said around 3am.

This is why I questioned it, as I was asked by a member what the time was and so I asked again.

Who is the other poster who mentions the bus stop? Could you please post a link.
Cheers

As is it possible that he was at the bus stop twice that night i.e. that two different people have seen him at two different times? I hope this makes sense.

And that's only one of many shameful incidents of Lord BP.

Indeed. See article below (this link has been posted before, much earlier, by another poster -- I think Makara or Berry).

What I find particularly 'telling' is the graphic about half way into the article (use the scroll bar to get there quickly).

The early book entitled, 'Scouting For Boys' and the picture on the cover of said book, showing a little boy lying on the ground, with his bottom facing the 'viewer' is very disturbing.

In My Opinion.

http://www.greghallett.com/pdf/Stal...RITISH TRAINING- C4- Elevated Paedophiles.pdf

Posted 11May 2012 by Willowwind

Bayside, CaseClosed, CJ60, ollijack, Sooner Fan#1
* #427 * *
05-11-2012, 08:56 PM
Willowwind
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseClosed
What is your theory of what happened?
Ok.

On that Thursday night Allison went for a haircut at Kenmore. Fact...

Allison had a Pathways conference the next day. Fact

Allison's children were not staying at there parents home. Fact

Allison car made it home . Fact

There has been no alibi for GBC claiming he was not at home that evening. Fact

Now from here on in it's all guess work...

Did Allison go for a walk a at night? Yes or No

Look up what a crime scene means and then answer the question of why they set one up at the house of ABC and GBC

How often does a missing person change into a murder so quickly? Only way is if there is evidence.

Did the body of ABC travel that evening from the house. Yes or No

Have the Alibis been silenced by police? Yes or no

Presuming innocent before guilty why did Allison's parents control the funeral?

So....

You want a theory.

I believe GBC committed a crime. Manslaughter ? Murder?
I believe he has called people after the fact and they have been innocently implicated. Hence TM
GBC would have called or used his mobile post the crime. Its what he said not what time or who he called that will bring this case to an end
Who would GBC call if he accidentally kidded Allison? His FATHER? TM??

Final point and one which the police are troubled by... The roundabout.

One of those cars went through the round about late that evening.

They need this as it will firm up timing and more than likely who.

So there you are!!

Shredding documents? You have a link, I hope. Some evidence? That's a new one. Unless somehow I've been under a rock.

Not sure it wwas mentioned he was shredding documents. but it did state in MSM that Police seized a bag of shredded papers from the c21 office, the same day they seized items from the BC seniors house.

EDIT: slow again..did not check this has been answered by others.

Indeed. See article below (this link has been posted before, much earlier, by another poster -- I think Makara or Berry).

What I find particularly 'telling' is the graphic about half way into the article (use the scroll bar to get there quickly).

The early book entitled, 'Scouting For Boys' and the picture on the cover of said book, showing a little boy lying on the ground, with his bottom facing the 'viewer' is very disturbing.

In My Opinion.

http://www.greghallett.com/pdf/Stal...RITISH TRAINING- C4- Elevated Paedophiles.pdf

Extremely disturbing stuff indeed. How verified is the information contained in this article YN, do you know?

again I need the barfing emoticon and cannot find it!

:banghead:

JMO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members