Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hair (stubble) under Alison's nails?

Hey Regret - I got the impression from many posts/posters here that forensic evidence under Allison's nails would not be considered viable after such a long time - ie. she was discovered after 11 days.

So because she was found in/near the water exposed to rain for almost two weeks- her hands would have been seriously decomposed (note: NOT missing) therefore there would be NO trace evidence left!

Oh I am glad someone else can see it too, I mentioned it threads ago and was told I was reaching.

I thought it was very clear and also thought he might have some makeup on his hands which was smeared on the glass.

Could have happened after his fake accident so he would blame it on tht anyway.

Love your byline Bayside, can really relate to that one!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

JMO MOO

Hi
this is my first post, but I have been reading the last few threads. I decided I would try and start at the beginning and read all the threads, but have only got through nearly the first two. I read a post that said someone had been told that he went to the doctors surgery the day before Allison went missing and that he had scratches then. It didnt say why he was at the doctors, I dont think, but only that he had scrratches already. I dont know how to link, or go back to where I found it sorry, but it had to be in the first few threads as that is all I have read so far

Welcome to the mix Jadalynpisces- :party:

I've followed the timeline thread and recovered the maps stored thanks Makara et al. Has anyone measured the actual distance in kms by vehicle from Allison's home to the Kholo Creek bridge or the proposed 'dumping sites'.

Don't want to send anyone out on a hunt please, just if it's in someone's memory bank.

Am needing both measurements - via Rafting Creek Rd and also via the roundabout for a theory I have, related to my area of interest.

Hi
this is my first post, but I have been reading the last few threads. I decided I would try and start at the beginning and read all the threads, but have only got through nearly the first two. I read a post that said someone had been told that he went to the doctors surgery the day before Allison went missing and that he had scratches then. It didnt say why he was at the doctors, I dont think, but only that he had scrratches already. I dont know how to link, or go back to where I found it sorry, but it had to be in the first few threads as that is all I have read so far

Hi jadalynpisces & welcome aboard :)

Hi

Welcome jadalynpisces and thanks for joining us. Whilst I don't envy you reading all the threads from scratch it is helpful for someone to cast a fresh eye over it and raise issues that could do with some fresh sleuthing. Also a fresh view is always good for us, we are at a stage where we aren't getting any new info so we are going over old info.

<modsnip>

I've followed the timeline thread and recovered the maps stored thanks Makara et al. Has anyone measured the actual distance in kms by vehicle from Allison's home to the Kholo Creek bridge or the proposed 'dumping sites'.

Don't want to send anyone out on a hunt please, just if it's in someone's memory bank.

Am needing both measurements - via Rafting Creek Rd and also via the roundabout for a theory I have, related to my area of interest.

Hi Mountain Mist,

Via Rafting = approx 30km
Via Kenmore roundabout = approx 33km.
Hope that's accurate enough for you.

Hi Roger, any updates on OW being back in Brookfield? Wonder if the oldies are on there way back too?

Interesting news. Unlikely she would be allowed yet to visit her nieces. Mummy and Daddy don't need a visit as supposedly they have just been visiting her. So given the defence now should have all the prosecutions evidence ( except the accounting stuff) , my guess she has come to look at it. GBC would have likely already given permission for her to discuss his case with his lawyers, bearing in mind she was with them at the bail hearing.

Hi

Welcome Jadlynpisces!!!!!

Hi

Welcome Jadal All new ideas are helpful.:greetings:

But we should review what was posted in early threads . Marlywizz would you be so kind as to find these posts for us please.

alioop...in the earlier threads there were a LOT of rumours, some turn out to be true while others don't. If it's not been reported in MSM then we don't discuss it...as per Summer's post on first page.

The concealer stick is most likely why we've not seen any clear photos of his scratches/scars. We know they're there...more importantly, police know they're there. We also know he supposedly "hit his head"...so OW told the world.

I agree Marly...He would have needed a big concealer stick. On my 27 inch screen it does appear to look like concealer and a circular band-aid.

Thankyou everyone for your nice welcomes. I really enjoy reading all the posts and have followed the story from the beginning in the news and lately, on here. I think that post must have been just a rumour so I wont try to find it.

Keentoknow, I have seen photos with what looks like a circular bandaid right up near his hairline, in one photo it is really obvious I thought.

Thanks Alioop, I will keep reading the threads, they are really interesting, but I think it will take a long time to get through them all!

Maybe a little off topic. Perhaps a question for somebody in the prison system. Watching too many crime documentaries !!!!! Can you place an undercover prisoner in a cell with another to get information...a little like bugging somebody's home? Your expertise and sluething solutions are second too none.

Maybe a little off topic. Perhaps a question for somebody in the prison system. Watching too many crime documentaries !!!!! Can you place an undercover prisoner in a cell with another to get information...a little like bugging somebody's home? Your expertise and sluething solutions are second too none.

Think about it Emirates....even staff do not know if they are in there. It would be a nerve racking task if they get caught. Only upstairs would know about it.

Who is upstairs? Please excuse my ignorance. Was once considering as applying as a correction officer.

Who is upstairs? Please excuse my ignorance. Was once considering as applying as a correction officer.

The Commissioner of Corrective Services.

Has anyone seen any of the vehicles or number plates belonging to BC driving around Brookfield recently?

Hair (stubble) under Alison's nails?

Ah. I did see this in MSM.

http://media.smh.com.au/news/national-news/badenclay-to-supply-beard-sample-3377129.html

http://media.brisbanetimes.com.au/news/national-news/badenclay-to-supply-beard-sample-3377129.html

Don't know regret. Anything is possible, I suppose. I'm not sure what evidence could have survived the conditions Allison's body must have endured, as others have pointed out.

I was thinking more along the lines of potential evidence removed from elsewhere? Home, cars, anywhere QPS collected evidence.

What is very odd is that GBC did not grow the beard until after Allison's disappearance, if I recall correctly??

QPS wanting him to shave the beard to see what wounds may have been hidden by it makes complete sense.

Providing a DNA sample of the beard itself stands out in my mind, because of the timeline of the growing of the beard. How could the beard evidence itself possibly tie in to Allison's murder? Or is it because of something that occurred "after the fact"?? Purely speculation on my part.

It's just a very small curiosity that was on my mind.

My thoughts and opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member