Had to add the trailer pic. LOL

Attachments

• click.jpg
    click.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 45
  • trailer.jpg
    trailer.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 40
I found this post while reading the early threads and I am wondering whether flaggy creek road is no longer a possiblity as being somewhere that Allison was left. It looks like no one thinks so, and I am wondering why? I had a look on the map and that house and that street back right up onto Kholo Creek, as does Moledina. Im sorry if its been talked about and I havent got to that part yet. Its by Isadora, and its in the second thread, post number #975

Hi all
I'm a first time poster. This case has had me intrigued from the start and as another poster said, it seems everyone here in brissy knows someone who knows something. So, anything I post here is purely second hand info but it does make one pause and think.
1. I was told that a neighbor of ABC has reported to police that on the night in question ,the white car belonging to GBC was parked in the driveway at 10pm with all 4 doors wide open.
2. Someone who knows someone in the forensic team was told that GBC had bruising to his chest which resembled being kicked.
I also have a theory that I've been following. I saw an image of SES workers searching the Flaggy Creek Rd. This prompted me to do a google search of that road. One of the searches came up with a house listed by Remax Toowong The property in question has an image gallery of the property and shows a creek there that flows into Kholo Creek.This is extremely close to where ABC was found. Considering the amount of rain we had during that time, the body could have been taken to its final resting place at Kholo bridge.I'll let you draw your own conclusions but you should have a look at the property. It's an excellent 'dumping' area. This of course is just speculation on my part.

Hi JLP and welcome - :welcome5:

Molendina, Wirrabara and Bunya are all cul-de-sacs but with a difference. Moledina has houses all the way along the street and also at the bottom so the only entry to the creek would be through someone's property, whereas the other two streets have access points down at the end of the cul-de-sacs via the Scout Camp and the Bridle Path etc.

If there was a house that was unoccupied at the bottom with access to the creek then that could have been a possibility but you would run the risk of being seen by one of the neighbours. Molendina has a very different outloook than those other two; more neighbours closer together.

MOO

Had to add the trailer pic. LOL

Hi CC - long time no see - hey thanks for adding the photo from under the bridge - that is a different one than the one we have been looking at - just a slightly different angle.

Were you one of the ones who sat up all night and watched the CCTV footage change or is this a screen capture from msm?

:goodpost:

Cheers

Hi CC - long time no see - hey thanks for adding the photo from under the bridge - that is a different one than the one we have been looking at - just a slightly different angle.

Were you one of the ones who sat up all night and watched the CCTV footage change or is this a screen capture from msm?

:goodpost:

Cheers

Hi,what happened to your friend??
I have still been reading just not a lot to say. Yes I was the loser um person who actually posted the trailer pic.

I can't believe the links I've saved. Lots more but I might wait a bit. "blush"

Doc you are way too technical for me. I might have to get myself verified as an idiot, I think.

Breaking this book would be a help to you LOL

Howdunit: Forensics: A Guide for Writer

Write your way around a crime scene with award-winning author and TV show consultant D.P. Lyle, M.D. who offers an insider's view of each area of forensics-from the crime scene to the autopsy and everything in between. Written specifically for writers, this book provides detailed information to make a story realistic and believable including:

•What a dead body reveals including the cause and manner of death.
•Procedures used to preserve a crime scene and the evidence gathered there such as bloodstains, document tampering, tire impressions, and more.
•Real-life cases and the role forensic evidence played in solving the crimes.
•A breakdown of the forensics system from its history and organization to standard evidence classification and collection methods.

Save yourself valuable writing time by sidestepping the checking and reading of numerous resources! This one book contains all the information and answers you're searching for.

Attachments

• howdunit-forensics-d-p-lyle_small.jpg
    howdunit-forensics-d-p-lyle_small.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 16

Write your way around a crime scene with award-winning author and TV show consultant D.P. Lyle, M.D. who offers an insider's view of each area of forensics-from the crime scene to the autopsy and everything in between. Written specifically for writers, this book provides detailed information to make a story realistic and believable including:

•Procedures used to preserve a crime scene and the evidence gathered there such as bloodstains, document tampering, tire impressions, and more.
•A breakdown of the forensics system from its history and organization to standard evidence classification and collection methods.

Save yourself valuable writing time by sidestepping the checking and reading of numerous resources! This one book contains all the information and answers you're searching for.

That's interesting! I'd love to get my hands on that book. Just think how smart we could look with a book like this in our hands. lol

Hi,what happened to your friend??
I have still been reading just not a lot to say. Yes I was the loser um person who actually posted the trailer pic.

I can't believe the links I've saved. Lots more but I might wait a bit. "blush"

Thank you for staying up all night and getting the trailer pic CC - you outlasted most of us here! MOO
There had been a lot of chat about it at the time. IMO

They have a clip of OW pointing to her head....that was part of the video.
The video was an April 26th or so video and I have a feeling that it began with the men in orange searching....

Keen, I have had a look on youtube but it's not there either.

I just spoke to Alison Sandy at the Courier Mail and told her of our difficulty in finding the video where OW points to her head. She is going to try to find it and will call me back. I told her I was from Websleuths and she is quite happy to help us.

I read somewhere just recently that Allison's internal organs were found to be normal except for the brain, which was in an advanced stage of decomposition, which makes me wonder once again about carbon monoxide poisoning.

BBM. Well that would be the case with asphyxiation related death surely. Still seems very odd to me her body was released so fast especially considering the circumstances she was found, even if given priority.

BBM. Well that would be the case with asphyxiation related death surely. Still seems very odd to me her body was released so fast especially considering the circumstances she was found, even if given priority.

Agreed Obby, a huge contrast to what has happened in the Morecombe case, for example.

:waitasec:

JMO0 MOO

her mode of death must have been very obvious and forensics probably took heaps of tissue samples and got everything they needed from allisons body so they were confident enough to release her.

Hi JLP and welcome - :welcome5:

Molendina, Wirrabara and Bunya are all cul-de-sacs but with a difference. Moledina has houses all the way along the street and also at the bottom so the only entry to the creek would be through someone's property, whereas the other two streets have access points down at the end of the cul-de-sacs via the Scout Camp and the Bridle Path etc.

If there was a house that was unoccupied at the bottom with access to the creek then that could have been a possibility but you would run the risk of being seen by one of the neighbours. Molendina has a very different outloook than those other two; more neighbours closer together.

MOO
I think the poster may have been referring to a house for sale on flaggy creek rd. this is a possibility as a 'dumping' site (sorry Allison) as the creek does run thru the property and cld easily be accessed without being seen as the house is distant from the creek and isolated and also the owners are regularly away (I looked at buying the house and so am familiar with it) Howe er I still think it unlikely as it is a long circuitous route down the creek to the bridge to where poor Allison's body was found

Off the topic of the moment, but still on topic in general... I've been reading through some of the old posts and came across some of the very learned Hawkins posts. Very interesting info there about jury v jury-less trials, and how he thought this committal could well be a closed one. Another poster who doesn't seem to be around much anymore, Watsonian Institute, seemed to really question Hawkins views on this, but I think Hawkins had some very interesting points. But then I found everything he wrote of great interest.

I think the poster may have been referring to a house for sale on flaggy creek rd. this is a possibility as a 'dumping' site (sorry Allison) as the creek does run thru the property and cld easily be accessed without being seen as the house is distant from the creek and isolated and also the owners are regularly away (I looked at buying the house and so am familiar with it) Howe er I still think it unlikely as it is a long circuitous route down the creek to the bridge to where poor Allison's body was found

:blushing: You are right, I think they did mention Flaggy Creek Road in relation to the house. I am having a blonde Monday today. :)

I wonder if anyone on here has a copy of this book, or knows where to get one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell