Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was either a mistake, made by the prosecution, but apparently not as it was definitely on the phone record,
or

it was not GBC,
or

...I dont know....what????

Someone early on put forward the theory that maybe it was one of the girls - maybe calling grandma (iPad) or the aunt -also iPad

Someone early on put forward the theory that maybe it was one of the girls - maybe calling grandma (iPad) or the aunt -also iPad

I wonder if the girls have said other things to the Dickies....(surely they would have ) like my daddy's mean to my mummy!!!! etc etc etc, and would this be used as evidence????.....also will the Dickies be called as witness's????.....If so how awful for them!!!!
Just my thoughts.:banghead:

MOO

The FT call was definitely made to NBC's mobile phone number.

maybe one of the girls woke to an empty house that night and made a worried call to grand dads phone?

But that is such damning evidence. Why couldnt it be used???

I think I remember now, childrens evidence is considered unreliable....but if NBC has verified it, then why not???

(sorry, not questioning you Makara, just asking cos I dont understand the legalities.)

I agree..possibly girls heard the fighting....and going's on, to scared to get out of bed, then heard the car/cars leave.... got up to find parents not anywhere in the house and one of the girls rang POP. POP could have already been on the scene leaving his phone at home.....OW could have answered his phone......
The biggest jig saw puzzle I have ever attemped!!! but cant stop working on it:banghead:.

Folks I think we all well & truly know by now that unless you can supply a MSM link to support your info it can't be posted. As Kimster would say...themz da rules!!

Folks I think we all well & truly know by now that unless you can supply a MSM link to support your info it can't be posted. As Kimster would say...themz da rules!!

Sorry if your referring to me......I've already been in trouble....promise to watch myseft closer!!! Very sorry..:truce:

supposing ow took a facetime call from one of the girls, she may have driven over to be with them until gbc arrived home, totally unaware what was going on, and maybe it was then arranged for her to pick nbc up from the roundabout on her way back home, there would have been a lot of questions!

Sorry Marly. Folks, what I'm putting forward here is purely speculation on my part. Bearbear, when I said Bingo in reply to your post about one of the girls making the Face Time call, I meant that this is what I've come to believe. It could also be that someone else was at the house and used GBC's phone to make the Face Time call. Who knows? It is my belief that OW answered the Face Time call but I could be totally wrong. It has been known to happen. :twocents:

Sorry Marly. Folks, what I'm putting forward here is purely speculation on my part. Bearbear, when I said Bingo in reply to your post about one of the girls making the Face Time call, I meant that this is what I've come to believe. It could also be that someone else was at the house and used GBC's phone to make the Face Time call. Who knows? It is my belief that OW answered the Face Time call but I could be totally wrong. It has been known to happen. :twocents:

If this is true, the behaviour of these people continues to leave me completely and utterly gobsmacked.

Just to go back to the theory of Makaras.

This theory has to be close to what has happened, regardless of which adult may have answered the phone, doesn't it?

For some reason it has been disallowed, but we all know it happened, so the only explanation is that it involves the girls, and we know it occurred in the middle of the night, and it was received by Nigels phone, but not necessarily Nigel.

Regardless of what was said, and to which adult, the adult concerned is obviously admitting the girls rang, but denying that there was a problem, or surely that would have led to further investigation, as to why they were worried, why they were alone, or whatever the problem was.

What is to show that the adults involved have not lied through their teeth?

Why is something like this discarded before a jury gets to hear about it, and decide for themselves?

Please know, I am really trying not to discuss the girls here, its just that on the other end of the phone there was an adult, and that adult knows something, or certainly MAY know more than they have disclosed to this point.
They are also in a position where there is a good chance they have not told the truth, because they are related to the accused.

What is not answerable by THEM (not the girls)? It seems like the issue is finished but I cant see why??

Am I not thinking right here?? PLEASE shut me down if you can see the sense in this.

Can somebody please remind me what time the face time call was?

Why is something like this discarded before a jury gets to hear about it, and decide for themselves?

Unless I've missed a report somewhere, we don't know it as fact that it has been discarded.

Can somebody please remind me what time the face time call was?

June 22, 2012

Police also found evidence of a "face time" call between Baden-Clay and his father Nigel's number shortly after midnight.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lay-bail-hearing/story-e6freon6-1226405120615

June 30, 2012

He said Baden-Clay and his father, Nigel, did not tell police of an alleged FaceTime call between their phones at 12.30am on Friday April 20, the night Allison vanished.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/gerar...-documents-claim/story-e6frea8c-1226413294650

If anyone's interested I've just opened a thread for the shocking case of young Mackay woman who was viciously attacked just metres from home last Friday night. Police have released CCTV footage from a nearby McDonalds drive-thru.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198637"]Qld Australia - 23yr old Mackay woman killed in vicious attack - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine