Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allison's clothes. She'd just had her hair coloured, you don't wear your best when having it done, you wear something you don't care if it gets ruined. I'm betting that's why she was wearing those, too big or not.

I do think nbc had something to do with the body and bridge but agree with everything else:please:

Why do you think that Squiz? I'm not doubting your thoughts, just curious as to why you think that.

Why do you think that Squiz? I'm not doubting your thoughts, just curious as to why you think that.

Because of the roundabout sighting and there were supposedly two cars seen near the bridge. Even the clever gbc cant drive 2 cars , well he couldnt even drive one at indooroopilly. thats all Makara my thoughts only

Just a brief aside, some clever humour on the Thread tonight. Have chuckled my way through most posts tonight. Enjoyed reading. I can sense relief that GBC has finally been committed to Trial. :sweep:
Yes it is certainly a relief to know that GBC has finally been committed to trial.
It is also a relief to know that the children are in safe hands. Also a relief to know that GBC is right where he should be.
The wheels of justice grind slowly, yet they do grind.
Or more correctly:
"Though the mills of God grind slowly, yet they grind exceeding small;
Though with patience stands He waiting, with exactness grinds He all."

Allison Baden-Clay Phone records.
6th April - Friday (Good Friday)
723am Phone was used to call Gerard from Palm Beach.50sec
845am Phone was used to call the Dickies from Palm Beach. 9min 11 sec
858am Phone was used to call Gerard from Palm beach. 38sec
201pm Phone was used to call Gerard from Palm Beach. 24sec
7th April - Saturday (Easter Sat)
1137am Phone was used to call Gerard from Palm Beach. 1sec
1137am Phone was used to call Gerard from Palm Beach. 43sec
1228pm Phone was used to call Gerard from West Burleigh. 7sec

1243pm Phone was used to call Gerard from West Burleigh. 49sec
521pm Phone was used to call Gerard from Elanora. 22sec

The calls I have bolded are from 0429 377 160. So is this number also Gerard? Because the phone records they have for Gerard are from the number 0400 456 100. Unless I missed something?

Allison's clothes. She'd just had her hair coloured, you don't wear your best when having it done, you wear something you don't care if it gets ruined. I'm betting that's why she was wearing those, too big or not.

According to WS member BrookieLocal, Allison was not wearing her 'walking clothes' when she was at the hairdresser. Reading back on BrookieLocal's posts is very interesting in view of what we now know. :twocents:

BrookieLocal
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

Hi everyone, first time poster but had read all previous threads.
My friend works at the Hair Salon in Kenmore Plaza (for non-locals it is not the shopping centre at the roundabout but about 1km down the road), she told me Allison had her hair done on Thursday evening. All the staff were questioned the following morning. They were asked what Allison's demeanor was, what she said, what was she wearing, what time did she leave. My friend said she was happy and relaxed. She was discussing the conference which she was attending the following day. It was with Pathways, she was training to become a Pathways facilitator (works with small groups of children or one-on-one). My friend also mentioned Allison said the girls were at a sleep-over at the in-laws and she had a "night off". I know this conflicts with other info. She was not wearing her walking clothes. I didn't ask her what time Allison left, I presumed it was before 8pm and that's why the police changed the times, perhaps 8pm was the last time someone else besides GB-C saw her.
The staff were also questioned the Tuesday after Allison's body was found, they were asked more specifically about any marks, bruises or scratches she had on her neck, chest, arms and hands.

BBM.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7876968&postcount=447"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #3[/ame]

According to WS member BrookieLocal, Allison was not wearing her 'walking clothes' when she was at the hairdresser. Reading back on BrookieLocal's posts is very interesting in view of what we now know. :twocents:

BrookieLocal

My friend works at the Hair Salon in Kenmore Plaza (for non-locals it is not the shopping centre at the roundabout but about 1km down the road), she told me Allison had her hair done on Thursday evening. All the staff were questioned the following morning. They were asked what Allison's demeanor was, what she said, what was she wearing, what time did she leave. My friend said she was happy and relaxed. She was discussing the conference which she was attending the following day. It was with Pathways, she was training to become a Pathways facilitator (works with small groups of children or one-on-one). My friend also mentioned Allison said the girls were at a sleep-over at the in-laws and she had a "night off". I know this conflicts with other info. She was not wearing her walking clothes. I didn't ask her what time Allison left, I presumed it was before 8pm and that's why the police changed the times, perhaps 8pm was the last time someone else besides GB-C saw her.
The staff were also questioned the Tuesday after Allison's body was found, they were asked more specifically about any marks, bruises or scratches she had on her neck, chest, arms and hands.

BBM.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #3

(Red by me)
I put this up about a week ago but it got mod snipped into a cyber void. Was Allison choosing between two conferences? Did she decide on the Real Estate one very late in the piece, initially intending to go to the Pathways one?

BrookieLocal

BBM.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #3

I haven't seen that post before.
Interesting line of questioning after Allison's body was found....

I think that as far as the facts and evidence Danny [to some darling lol] Boyle has we can apply the old adage " the whole is greater than the sum of its parts " I think the big fella is as good as they get , and has got plenty up his sleeve MOO

(Red by me)
I put this up about a week ago but it got mod snipped into a cyber void. Was Allison choosing between two conferences? Did she decide on the Real Estate one very late in the piece, initially intending to go to the Pathways one?
Interesting. Was Allison planning on attending two totally separate conferences that day. Not impossible.

My computer is jumping every which way but loose....

I sarted to say thankyou....Curiousasacat for your concern.,,,
We have tried every avenue to find my son to no avail, he was in Japan when the tsuanmi hit so it is quite possible he was taken away from me then.
Thankyou so much for your offer and concern....I just carry on and hope one day he will appear and just say 'HI MUM" what is all the fuss about...:fence:

Oh GEANIE you poor things . Hadnt read this before . So sorry for you ,stay strong and God bless

Curious, I just want to point out that the phone call at 3:38pm was not to the Brookfield home. It was to an address at 108 Boscombe Road Brookfield. Oddly this address is a block of land and not a house.

http://www.reverseaustralia.com/lookup/0733742514/

Allison Baden-Clay Phone records.
Billing period 23rd March - 23rd April.

28th March - Wednesday
130pm Phone was used to call her parents from Kenmore. 2min 59sec
150pm Phone was used to call 0424282608(?) from Figtree Pocket. 3min 45sec.Vodaphone
331pm Phone was used to call Gerard from Kenmore. 2min 36sec
338pm Phone was used to call Brookfield home from Kenmore. 2min 15sec
444pm Phone was used to call 0401348994(?) from Kenmore. 2min 14sec.Optus

The calls I have bolded are from 0429 377 160. So is this number also Gerard? Because the phone records they have for Gerard are from the number 0400 456 100. Unless I missed something?

Remember he was given a phone from Flegg prior to April - could this number be that phone number ? Just a thought!

(Red by me)

Poss, I remember the discussion we had last year about Allison going to the Pathway's conference as opposed to the real estate conference. It was all a little confusing at the time and to be quite honest it was doing my head in. :floorlaugh: Perhaps Allison chatted to the hairdresser about Pathway's and the real estate conference and the hairdresser took it to mean the same thing?

I am puzzled as to why Allison had no broken bones if she was thrown off the bridge some 12 m ? I know she landed in mud which would cushion the landing somewhat but one would think broken bones would still occur ? I have been of the opinion she must have been partially lowered down and then dropped to her final resting place. And to me that would explain the rub marks on GBC s shoulder also .

I am puzzled as to why Allison had no broken bones if she was thrown off the bridge some 12 m ? I know she landed in mud which would cushion the landing somewhat but one would think broken bones would still occur ? I have been of the opinion she must have been partially lowered down and then dropped to her final resting place. And to me that would explain the rub marks on GBC s shoulder also .

Do we know how far the water came up that night?

No broken bones if she was either unconscious or deceased. Doc W has explained this phenomena.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288