Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just found a book on Amazon about forensic dentistry that includes a free preview on.... Chipped Tooth.

"Forensic Dentistry" By Paul Stimson

I think we haven't heard the last about the chipped tooth.

Cause of death isn't by a chipped tooth but I am sure that investigators would look at this in depth.

Wonder what he is thanking KR for "doing that thing" ? That sounds to me like something you say when others are in earshot that you don't want to discuss . ?

CoF. I am not sure of the time that this call was made but if it was after the agency opening hours he would thank her for being there even though KR would obviously have been upset about someone she was supposed to spend the day with was missing.

Last week my partner drove a long way to a meeting and I expected him to called half an hour before to say he had arrived safely because of traffic. I had butterflies. If it was confirmed no one knew where he was... But was told by his associate 'got to rush now as the meeting has started'. Just so cold to say.

Did K also not now how to do the end of month and B offered to help?

Cause of death isn't by a chipped tooth but I am sure that investigators would look at this in depth.

Sounds interesting. It really is amazing the things they can tell from teeth... or any body part for that matter.

Does anyone remember back in the early days some pic's in MSM were 'supplied'? All the wedding pics looked like family snaps but in the background was a confused bridesmaid. Photographers earn their money on happy and edit out anything that is not commercial. In my experience of dry weddings you take the wedding pic's before hand. I guess she did not know she was in the picture.

That picture thank heavens is not on MSM. I don't know who was choosing the pics to go publicise the story. Now in hind sight the first I saw was a happy hand shake with a Labour Party person which flies in the face of the bumper sticker of Can Do.

This link indicates to me proffesional picture in which a heritage listed building in the background.

Look at this pic. http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ne-supreme-court/story-e6freoof-1226524478811

MOO

Sounds interesting. It really is amazing the things they can tell from teeth... or any body part for that matter.

Exactly. Angles of fracture and food caught in teeth. When did she last eat and if it a long standing chip her last meal fragments MOO would be there.

Exactly. Angles of fracture and food caught in teeth. When did she last eat and if it a long standing chip her last meal fragments MOO would be there.
They would definitely know if it was a fresh tooth chip... I remember watching a show years ago where they could even tell roughly where the person was from by the state of their teeth and to a certain extent what their lifestyle was. They can tell what angle the tooth chipped from, eg was it from biting on food that was too hard, did they get kicked, was it from the left or the right?

My daughter had a rather large chip taken out of her front bottom tooth when she was little and the dentist could almost tell me how it happened because of the way it looked.

I was thinking that maybe Allison did only find out the day before the conference that she would be going, and that might be why she called the hairdresser earlier in the day... like a last minute thing.

Good point. I go to sold out limted places confernces which cost a fortune. I did once confirm my booking by asking if my friend was attending and organisers confirmed my friend was booked in and paid. They would not know me from Adam but they divulged this info. So if my partner had an affair with someone in the same industry as me, I could easily find out if they were attending. The same would be true for the person having the affair.

All moo and I don't know TM.

I thought they knew about the affair but not the rekindling of it hence why he wanted the bcs out of the room while he told the cops . didnt nbc say something about the shennanigans had to stop .:banghead:

Good point. But if qps were at my door and I was calm while dressed in my corporate outfit. Why so calm. You know I once upon a time had a a a affair and my husband is.. Well lets not talk about him. I cheated back awhile ago and I soooo understand that for dealing with his depression you have to exercise.

Just moo

Good point. But if qps were at my door and I was calm while dressed in my corporate outfit. Why so calm. You know I once upon a time had a a a affair and my husband is.. Well lets not talk about him. I cheated back awhile ago and I soooo understand that for dealing with his depression you have to exercise.

Just moo

Unsure if OW would have known back then being so religious, but I feel certain the B C seniors would have known for some time. It appeared to be common knowledge in certain circles. Didn't someone say on here that they had overheard him telling someone at either the school fete or fund raising (unsure which) that his affair was going to be in the paper the next day (and I recall it was).

I thought they knew about the affair but not the rekindling of it hence why he wanted the bcs out of the room while he told the cops . didnt nbc say something about the shennanigans had to stop .:banghead:

However he didn't tell the police about the rekindling of the affair did he? He told them that he had an affair that had finished when Allison found out about it. So you would think that if the BCs knew about the affair in 2011 that he could have spoken in front of them. Although maybe EBC and NBC knew but OW didn't and would not approve. IMO

Unsure if OW would have known back then being so religious, but I feel certain the B C seniors would have known for some time. It appeared to be common knowledge in certain circles. Didn't someone say on here that they had overheard him telling someone at either the school fete or fund raising (unsure which) that his affair was going to be in the paper the next day (and I recall it was).

Snap, Elspeth!

A local overheard it at the Brookfield Show........ I think!

Sorry Elspeth can you give more info about religion as this post wasn't about this. :seeya: cheers

A local overheard it at the Brookfield Show........ I think!

Yes I recall it being a local who overheard it as well. Unsure as to who he was overheard speaking with but thought it was someone well-known in the community ??

However he didn't tell the police about the rekindling of the affair did he? He told them that he had an affair that had finished when Allison found out about it. So you would think that if the BCs knew about the affair in 2011 that he could have spoken in front of them. Although maybe EBC and NBC knew but OW didn't and would not approve. IMO

OW was not present when he told Const Ash - she had already taken the girls to school if I think.

OW was not present when he told Const Ash - she had already taken the girls to school if I think.

Not sure about that. On page 6 of GBC's interview......

Unidentified female: I'm outside (indistinct) if you need me.
Baden Clay: Thanks Livvy.
Sgt Jackson: Could you just go outside for 5 minutes just while we speak with Gerard?
St Jackson: Ta
Baden Clay: I had an affair. I-um, that ended last year.

Just adding that interview was not with Constable Ash but Sgt Jackson and Snr Sgt Curtis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard