Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really need to get caught back up on this case, think of Allison, her family and all you sweet Aussie's often...still praying for justice.

Alioops why are the media being so tight lipped about the visit to the courts? If it was anything about the murder trial wouldn't the public be privvy to that. But if it was indeed about kids that would understandably confidential but only the details not the subject surely??

Alternative queries: Could it have been about the BC family members taking the girls to AGCC prison to see their father whilst incarcerated? Was this permitted? Did Children's Welfare step in here? Would it have been for the girls to spend the upcoming school holidays with OW & their cousins in Townsville? Most likely about the girls IMO.

Alioops why are the media being so tight lipped about the visit to the courts? If it was anything about the murder trial wouldn't the public be privvy to that. But if it was indeed about kids that would understandably confidential but only the details not the subject surely??

I think this is most likely ...... Any proceeding in the family court would have been kept quiet.

All previous court matters/hearings/bail applications, anything to do with GBC and the case against him, anytime there have been court appearances, they have been public and well reported in the media

I'm sure I read somewhere and it may have been here, that the girls have contact with the Baden clay grandparents, there would have been a visitation schedule agreed to for sure, perhaps either the BC's or the Dickies wanted to make some change to the schedule? I'm guessing it was the BC's who wanted change, maybe more access? And since Allison Sandy's tweets say GBC didn't look happy, maybe what they wanted was denied???

MOO of course

Thanks for the heads up about GBC and Co. in court. Very interesting. Alison Sandy didn't say which court though, very frustrating! I agree with what you've all said in that it is more likely to be a family law court matter. The fact that GBC didn't look happy pleases me greatly.

oops I started one also - can you combine?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210128"]Joan Ryther - found murdered, Logan, Brisbane, Australia - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Alternative queries: Could it have been about the BC family members taking the girls to AGCC prison to see their father whilst incarcerated? Was this permitted? Did Children's Welfare step in here? Would it have been for the girls to spend the upcoming school holidays with OW & their cousins in Townsville? Most likely about the girls IMO.

Fuskier, this was a possibility that crossed my mind too. GBC wanting to see kids and it was denied AND OW wanting to take them to Clownsville for school hols.

But I can still wish that all 4 are to be charged with Allison's murder.

Liadan, wonder which court it was in. Family Court maybe? Can anyone access the court lists for that day? If Family Court it would certainly be regarding the girls. If not ...

It's also interesting that Alison Sandy mentioned that there may be something later in the week separate from the court appearance. GBC appeared in court on Tuesday 21 May and by my calculations it is now "later in the week", although there is still tomorrow. This not knowing what GBC is up to now drives me crazy!

alisonsandy ‏@alisonsandy 3h there may be something later in the week separate from this though. Will keep you posted. RT @ZandaStrofield @benwakely @couriermail

https://twitter.com/alisonsandy

BBM.

My best guess is that the court appearance has to be related to the girls, likely access issues. Interesting that all the BC's apparently there.

I take it that gbc wasn't happy means that whatever they were there for didn't go in his favour? Or was it just that he wasn't happy about being there?

Has anyone still got Tuesdays paper copy of the courier mail as full law list will be in it.

IMO only a trustee in bankruptcy , receiver or company liquidator could sell off the assets to be split upp pro rata on debts . leased cars and mortgaged items can be sold by the secured creditor , also anyone who has taken out a warrant of execution can sell that item , correct me if i am wrong Ali

That's right Squiz but only if bankruptcy/ company liquidation proceedings have commenced. Also in answer to someone else's question, anything the police have as evidence including the captiva, computers etc, will be retained by the police as their powers to hold them override anyone else's interest in them.

Has anyone still got Tuesdays paper copy of the courier mail as full law list will be in it.

I just checked...NO!!! I have the rest of the week but not Tuesday's and the recycling bin went out today. Bugger!!

Hopefully someone else can track it down. Are there any sites online where they archive the list?

If it was something to do with the girls, and the whole BC clan was there, wouldn't we have expected that the Dickies would be there too, as the guardians of the girls? Or maybe Alison Sandy just didn't mention them - in which case - why not?

I hope there is someone out there that has the paper from Tuesday. I signed up for the free trial to view the Courier Mail online to hopefully access it, but it won't let me go back to the 21st. All I was able to do is search on 'baden-clay', and a thumbnail came up that looked like it was for the court listings from Tuesday, but when I clicked on it, it wouldn't let me view it.

The library might be a good start for past issues of CM- i will see if I can get the law list info from there.

I hope there is someone out there that has the paper from Tuesday. I signed up for the free trial to view the Courier Mail online to hopefully access it, but it won't let me go back to the 21st. All I was able to do is search on 'baden-clay', and a thumbnail came up that looked like it was for the court listings from Tuesday, but when I clicked on it, it wouldn't let me view it.

And StrangeWordl you will be our goto person now for CM facts! So I don't think your subscription is wasted!
:cool:

Liadan, unfortunately I only got the 'trial' free version - which expires today :) I do get the paper delivered though, so usually I have the week's papers to go back to if we need it.

I'm soooo curious as to what it was about - and most importantly, who the parties were involved, especially if it was a family court hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288