Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #47

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads' started by SoSueMe, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyBird1

LadyBird1 Member

Thank you for supplying the photo. Whilst I appreciate road safety thoughts etc, I feel somewhat like I have been kicked in the guts (again) even though I live nowhere near.
    This is the bridge that was used as a convenient dumping place by someone more concerned with insurance money and evidence disposal than the life of a beautiful human being.
    The flowers speak volumes. The life cannot be restored, but the flowers represent a mark of faith in that life.
    Our collective consciences are offended by the offhand manner in which this life was treated both in life and after death.
    The flowers are also something of a balm for a wounded soul.
    The flowers also show support for Allison, and her loveliness.
    The flowers show that people care about justice. And that Allison's plight has not been forgotten.
    The language of flowers communicates much.

2. LadyBird1

LadyBird1 Member

Further to above thoughts: I would like to see somehow "that bridge" renamed, together with a message that provides a warning message for all those young and innocent, who have no idea as to the nature of narcissistic relationships. Some type of awareness message. Maybe some type of message that can be taught at schools. I know there are RE classes, but are there any classes that provide some form of relationship training?

For starters: What is a Narcissist?
    How to recognize a narcissist.
    How to choose wisely a partner. Should I believe all my partner (or prospective partner) says, on face value?
    How to spot a liar.
    Why is it important to get it right. The all important decision of a lifetime.
    Who will be affected by my choice of partner?
    Is this matter just between the two of us? If not, please explain. Please help me think outside the square.

Back to the bridge ...

"The Allison Dickie BC Memorial Bridge"

Perhaps after the trial, we might be freer to speak more openly about this matter.

3. BigT

BigT Well-Known Member

Did you get a chance to check if there is a wireless network at the bridge?

4. possumheart

possumheart Well-Known Member

Put it this way, coincidentally my phone was turned on to ask me if I want to join any network I pass, as I had been travelling. There was no prompt when I fired it up to take the photo.

There are two signs, one each side of the bridge - identical.

Here is the memorial as it was on the weekend.

attachment.jpg

5. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

8 WEEKS TO GO!!

Whooohoooo

6. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

The court case only weeks away, the authorities might be thinking in advance for sightseers & rubberneckers to be kept off the bridge. Crazies can jam on their brakes and stop anywhere to take photos or place flowers. Maybe be a good idea considering.
    MOO MOO?

7. possumheart

Eerily similar, really.
    http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/world/gay-banker-jailed-for-wifes-murder-and-incineration-627655.html

8. possumheart

Went through again today (by coincidence) travelling West this time and my significant other noticed the speed limit has been reduced. So tend to agree TGY

9. LadyBird1

LadyBird1 Member

“You have told lie after lie about a number of matters such that it is impossible to rely on anything you say.

“I am satisfied that you intended to kill – you are a devious, controlling man and a meticulous planner in a number of aspects of your life.”

“You behaved in an unbelievably casual and callous way, with a complete lack of any humanity.

Scratches on Ginday's face at the time of his arrest had been caused during Ms Rani's no doubt desperate attempts to save herself, the judge said.

Agree completely. Eerily similar.

10. SomethingSilent

SomethingSilent New Member

I travel that way daily to and from work - I saw the sign and assumed it was because there's no footpath on the bridge so they were deterring people from putting their lives, and the lives of motorists, at risk.

And what's the speed now?! I haven't been at work for a couple of weeks.

11. Makara

Makara Former Member

:Welcome1: SomethingSilent. I didn't have time to welcome you in the Chloe Campbell thread.

12. LadyBird1

LadyBird1 Member

To Something Silent

:welcome:
    :welcome3:

Greetings Something Silent. Nice to meet you.
    We have much common grounds. Truth and Justice. A disgust for deceitful dodgy dealers.
    Good that you are silent no more.

13. possumheart

60km/hr used to be 80km/hr

14. SomethingSilent

SomethingSilent New Member

Aah, righto it's been 60 for a while, which is a shame because it's such an "80" road up and down the camel humps.

15. Sor Juana

Sor Juana New Member

Hello everyone
    Does anybody know how Allison's girls are doing these days? Don't see the mention of them in MSM but keep thinking about them.

16. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

Sor Juana....we've not heard anything further about Allison's girls. We may not hear anymore until the trial is over. I hope they're all doing ok!

It's coming up to the second anniversary of Allison's murder...unbelievable how quickly time flies. Now we're counting down the days until the trial.

On that note, as we count down those days, a new thread is open at following link.

If anyone has a favourite photo of Allison which you'd like to have included in opening post, if you send me a link in PM I'll be happy to add it in.

Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #48 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.