Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, police found a mobile phone SIM card and a pair of gloves near where Mrs Baden-Clay's body was found. But they said this afternoon that the SIM card was not related to the case.

There are those dang *mystery* gloves again.

Couch Time
TMH statement no4

GBC would arrange to meet Allison and the kids at 5.30pm each day for "couch time".
GBC explained that this was time so as the children could see the parents sitting close together.

Is it just me or is this weird?
Ok I get a couple sitting close, but arranging to meet at home to do so each day at 5.30pm I think not.

There are those dang *mystery* gloves again.

Yes & I don't think they ever received another mention. Did they belong to her killer, were they gloves used by a member of the forensic team or had they just been dumped there by someone in the past. Will they receive a mention at the trial.

It was also stated at the committal hearing Allison's phone was never found. Have police continued the search for it since back then. I hope so & I hope it was found.

So many unanswered questions!!!!

Is it June yet?????...lol.

Couch Time
TMH statement no4

GBC would arrange to meet Allison and the kids at 5.30pm each day for "couch time".
GBC explained that this was time so as the children could see the parents sitting close together.

Is it just me or is this weird?
Ok I get a couple sitting close, but arranging to meet at home to do so each day at 5.30pm I think not.

That IS weird IMO, sosocurious!!

Plus, it's insulting to the children's intuition and intelligence. All children are highly perceptive - on so many levels - and they innately KNOW whether their parents share genuine love for one another and whether the relationship is positive or not. To sit down at the same time each day is just a shallow façade. :facepalm:

I certainly hope the counsellor didn't suggest that!! It's just another layer of lies being lived in the household IMO

Plus, it's insulting to the children's intuition and intelligence. All children are highly perceptive - on so many levels - and they innately KNOW whether their parents share genuine love for one another and whether the relationship is positive or not. To sit down at the same time each day is just a shallow façade. :facepalm:

I certainly hope the counsellor didn't suggest that!! It's just another layer of lies being lived in the household IMO

No not the counsellor suggestion.
The way I read it from memory was that this was before the partners left the business.

No not the counsellor suggestion.
The way I read it from memory was that this was before the partners left the business.

Thanks for clarifying! :seeya: Glad it wasn't the counsellor!!

Revisiting TMcH's evidence on the second last day of the Committal Hearing March 2013:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpGEHmvM3GI

7 NEWS: Baden-Clay had three mistresses

TMcH admits to having phone contact with GBC the day ABC was reported missing; GBC is alleged to have told her 'we must lay low'; she admitted she was still seeing GBC after ABC's body was found.

Revisiting TMcH's evidence on the second last day of the Committal Hearing March 2013:-

TMcH admits to having phone contact with GBC the day ABC was reported missing; GBC is alleged to have told her 'we must lay low'; she admitted she was still seeing GBC after ABC's body was found.

It's mind boggling Fuskier.... wife found dead, 2 other mistresses on the go and she is STILL interested. Wow.

Hi everyone btw! Long term lurker :seeya:

TMH asked GBC "was there anything you can remember triggering it" to which he replied "No" (statement 4)

TMH asked GBC "was there anything you can remember triggering it" to which he replied "No" (statement 4)

Not that THAT conversation was set-up, or anything. Call me cynical if you will.

For instance: by other means of communication: such as a myriad of other secret email addys.....

GBC: 'I had to tell them about us, they're watching me and probably bugging my phone right now'

TMcH: 'If I call you on the phone they're monitoring and ask how you are and whether anything triggered it, it might demonstrate that we're Just Friends now and not hiding anything'

Given the expertise in deceit and subterfuge demonstrated by both players in carrying out a 3-yr affair, I find this scenario entirely possible.

Not that THAT conversation was set-up, or anything. Call me cynical if you will.

For instance: by other means of communication: such as a myriad of other secret email addys.....

GBC: 'I had to tell them about us, they're watching me and probably bugging my phone right now'

TMcH: 'If I call you on the phone they're monitoring and ask how you are and whether anything triggered it, it might demonstrate that we're Just Friends now and not hiding anything'

Given the expertise in deceit and subterfuge demonstrated by both players in carrying out a 3-yr affair, I find this scenario entirely possible.

Oh yes.

Interesting reading PB statement and his perception of the GB family.
They are a family were what you see isn't what you get.
GBC -- particularly good at DEFLECTING by answering a question by asking a question.
EBC -- Very PROTECTIVE of GBC.
NBC-- Great guy - but I think there is a VERY MANIPULATIVE side to him.

Deflect - protect - manipulate.

Pardon me for appearing cynical but...
If that's not evidence of contrived conversation, I don't know what is.
TMH innocently asked "was there anything you can remember triggering it"
knowing full well that she herself had triggered an almighty Explosion only hours before Allison disappeared.
In fact she had hounded him, berated him, argued with him, unrelenting, like a lethal obsession when he arrived at his parents place where the children were at that time.
He would have flown home in full rage. Probably leaving the children with his parents whilst he "managed" the situation at home.
IMO This argument was the trigger.

Pardon me for appearing cynical but...

If that's not evidence of contrived conversation, I don't know what is.

TMH innocently asked "was there anything you can remember triggering it"

knowing full well that she herself had triggered an almighty Explosion only hours before Allison disappeared.

In fact she had hounded him, berated him, argued with him, unrelenting, like a lethal obsession when he arrived at his parents place where the children were at that time.

He would have flown home in full rage. Probably leaving the children with his parents whilst he "managed" the situation at home.

IMO This argument was the trigger.

He was the loaded gun. She pulled the trigger. And then said, oh I am not to be blamed for that actually hurting anyone....
IMO only of course

This is so true Isis. I can still vividly remember when I was about 11 years old walking down the road with my parents. There had been a bit of tension for a while (even though my parents had tried hard to keep it from us), and I noticed them holding hands for the first time in ages. It was amazing how I felt in that moment as a child. Kids aren't blind - they can sense when their parents are having trouble in their relationship...and also when they patch things up! :loveyou:

Have been thinking about G purportedly having three mistresses, three daughters and a protective mother. And O's protective behaviour towards big bro, as well. Gosh, was his dad such a tyrant that he needed to wrap himself in oestrogen? ... and Allison's fluctuating hormones with her babies giving her system grief ...
Oh gosh

Have been thinking about G purportedly having three mistresses, three daughters and a protective mother. And O's protective behaviour towards big bro, as well. Gosh, was his dad such a tyrant that he needed to wrap himself in oestrogen? ... and Allison's fluctuating hormones with her babies giving her grief ...
Oh gosh

Oh gosh alright :floorlaugh:

When the QPS interviewed TMcH didn't they ask to see her phone and she told them she had deleted material from her iphone and email accounts and also deleted her email accounts altogether...At that stage did the QPS remove her phone or not?...If so, wouldn't all the data deleted be available to them, as I believe you only need a sim card to do a Data Recovery Programme to retrieve it ? There would be some interesting info if they did in fact remove her phone and retrieved all the texts/emails which had been deleted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member