Possible match Alphabetical List of Cases Submitted That Can't Be Ruled Out

Discussion in 'Princess Blue' started by Earthbound Misfit I, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Earthbound Misfit I

Earthbound Misfit I Where is Kimberly Shawn Cheatham?

BEARD, Rebecca Jean - There is no DNA family reference on file for Rebecca. If and when a DNA family reference sample is submitted, a request will be made for a comparison to Princess Blue.
    Submitted Rebecca Jean Beard - Missing Since: 3/1/1986 from Freeport, TX - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

FINLEY, Tina Marie - Note by Medical Examiner: I cannot exclude this potential match. I will follow-up with TX missing person’s clearinghouse. I need some sort of antemortem record, e.g. dental records, to compare the two.
    Submitted Tina Marie Finley Missing Since 03/07/1988 from Idaho - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

***New Information on Anna as of 5/4/2010***

MALLARI, Anna Jovita- The process to obtain DNA from Anna Mallari’s relatives is in the works. This could take up to 6 months once the samples are received, processed and completed for comparison to Princess Blue.
    ***Update on Anna as of 8/25/2010***
    I checked with TXMPCH and there still has been no verification as to whether Anna Jovita MALLARI is or is not a match to Princess Blue.
    Submitted Anna Jovita Mallari - Missing Since: 12/1/1988 from El Paso, TX - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    ***Update on Anna as of 1/12/2011***
    I checked on this on 1/12/2011 and there is still nothing new to report.

2. Loading...

3. red33chic

red33chic New Member

I'm hoping for the best for Princess Blue and Anna Jovita Mallari

4. Stephani

Stephani New Member

5. Becsworld1974

Becsworld1974 New Member

6. ralynn

ralynn New Member

I think Rebecca Jean Beard was much too tall in comparison to Princess Blue. 5'-5"-5"6' vs 4'11"-5'3". I have also met a member of her family and I am very much lead to believe there are no immediate relatives of African-American descent.