Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
suspect ariel KNOWS THE FAMILY of gina according to the uncle! ugh ugh!

one of the castro family members (must be a big family) has a LOT of FB friends of Dejesus.

so disheartening! you literally cannot trust anyone in life!! :( the suspect was friends with the family of the victim...while they suffered for their loss, he was at fault for it!!!

What's the reasoning behind why I am not seeing any photos of the 3 arrested on TV?

Is it me, or are they avoiding showing photos of these predators?

They really should show the faces of these predators. If there are other victims out there, seeing their faces on tv and knowing they are safely behind bars, it may give them the courage to step forward.

Just curious....did everyone else see the same interview we did here in Cleveland (before it was pulled/edited) where he says (paraphrased to the best of my ability):

"...and I see this pretty little white girl running towards a black man. Now you know, pretty little white girls don't run towards black men unless they're homeless or there's something wrong..."

When I saw the same interview later, that comment had been edited out.

Charles is a cracker!!!:floorlaugh:
"There was nothing interesting about that guy....well...... until today......heheheeh"
We eat ribs and listen to salsa music
They went into the house 40 deep
This man's got some testicles

It goes on and on.
He also apparently called 911 separate from her. Found it on npr I think. Lots of 'F' words on it so I'm hesitant to link

ETA link with words bleeped out and also his phone number bleeped
LINKY

NGrace on Live CNN:

facing multiple charges

possible: kidnapping, rape, molestation, even indentured servitude charges

facing multiple life sentences running consecutively

screaming to get out, beating on door to get out> u know not voluntarily

It goes on and on.
He also apparently called 911 separate from her. Found it on npr I think. Lots of 'F' words on it so I'm hesitant to link

As I said earlier, the real Charles is A.O.K. in my book, profane words and all. His expressions during the call to 911 show he is a real human being. Sometimes I have to restrain myself to keep from telling it like it is! Must say that the 911 operator on the line with Charles did a very professional job.

And as a white girl, I wasn't the least bit offended. :floorlaugh:

Agree. He was telling it like it is! Bet he is a real kick in real life! He is someone I would love to know.

It's hard to believe these three men all of a sudden in their 40's decided to turn evil. There has to be more.

I kind of thought she was, based on the interview the rescuer man gave (sorry, not sure of his name!).

The neighbour Charles Ramsey is a hero and should receive reward money for saving these women. Parents or LE were offering a $25K reward way back when their daughter went missing, not sure which family, but I sure hope Charles gets to collect that reward. Bless his heart.

It goes on and on.

ETA link with words bleeped out and also his phone number bleeped
LINKY

"She needs everything, put yourself in her shoes"

Charles Ramsey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just listened to the 911 call by Charles. Charles Ramsey is exactly himself. Rough language, or no, I salute him and thank him profusely for acting to help Amanda.

And as a white girl, I wasn't the least bit offended. :floorlaugh:

Me either, just a little startled. :D

I don't have much polish myself, either, so Charles and I would probably get along well. :)

just listened to the 911 call by Charles. Charles Ramsey is exactly himself. Rough language, or no, I salute him and thank him profusely for acting to help Amanda.

snipped

"What you see in the video is what you get with Chuck," said Hodgson, who hired Ramsey a year ago from Moxie in Beachwood. "He's calm in the face of crazy and hectic things going on.

"He always steps up to do anything you ask. He'll come out with us on catering events. He never says no. He always jumps on it.

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2013/05/dishwasher_who_helped_save_ama_1.html

Charles Ramsey's interview in full. I heard the original yesterday and found it on YT. CR does not swear at all during the interview. He kept it public viewer friendly. This video also has the 911 call Amanda's following the interview with CR. HTH

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ytl8oX0CENs"]Charles Ramsey Interview, Cleveland Man That Found Amanda Berry - YouTube[/ame]

This second link is CR's 911 call and he does swear. But given the circumstances he just went through, I guess it would be hard to contain oneself.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRBHpZhbcSw"]Charles Ramsey's 911 Call After He Found Amanda Berry (WITH CAPTIONS) - YouTube[/ame]

Just on my porch eating my lil food, ya know bruh??

Miracles still happen.

Heroes are real.

Just in case it gets wiped due to colourful language and the PC brigade, this is a full transcript of Charles' interview

Reporter: “Walk me through again what happened this afternoon. You heard screaming…”
Charles Ramsey: “I heard screamin. I’m eatin my McDonald’s, I come outside, I see this girl goin’ nuts tryin’ to get out of her house. So I go on the porch, I go on the porch and she says ‘help me get out, I been in here a long time’. So you know, I figured this is a domestic violence dispute, so I opened the door, but we can’t get in that way because how the door is, it’s so much that a body can’t fit through, only your hand. So we kicked the bottom and she comes out with a little girl, and she says ‘call 911. My name is Amanda Berry’.”

Reporter: “And did you know who that was when she said that?”
CR: “When she told me it didn’t register until I got the call to 911. And then, I’m calling to 911 for Amanda Berry? I thought this girl was dead, you know what I mean? And she got on the phone and she said ‘yeah, this is me’ and the detective Cook, Gregory Cook says ‘Charles, you know who you rescued?’ ”

Reporter: “And when did you see Gina?”
CR: “About five minutes after the police got here. See, that girl Amanda told the police ‘I ain’t just the only one, it’s some more girls up in that house. So they goin’ up there, you know, 30 or 40 deep, and when they came out it was just astonishing, cos I thought they would come up with nothing. I figured, I mean, whoever she was, like I say, my neighbour, you got some big testicles to pull this off dude, cos we see this guy every day I mean EVERY DAY.”

Reporter: “How long have you lived here?”
CR: “I been here a year. You see where I’m coming from? I eat barbecue with this dude. We eat ribs and whatnot, and listen to salsa music, you see where I’m coming from?”

Reporter: “And you had no indication that there was anything…”
CR: “Bro, not a clue that that girl was in that house, or anybody was in there against their will, because how he is, is he just comes out to his backyard, he plays with the dogs, tinkers with his cars and motorcycles, goes back in the house. So he’s somebody that you look and you look away because he’s not doin’ nothin’ but the average stuff, you see what I’m saying? Ain’t nothin’ exciting about him. Well, until today. Ha ha ha.”

Reporter: “What was the reaction on the girls’ faces? I can’t imagine, to see the sunlight, to be…”
CR: “Well, I knew something was wrong when a little pretty white girl ran into a black man’s arms. Something is wrooong here. Dead giveaway. Dead giveaway. Deeeaaad giveaway. Either she homeless, or she got problems, that’s the only why she’s runnin’ to a black man.”

And a link to the video

Charles Ramsey video

most of all they will need support to get used to not being in captivity.adjustment time before doing interviews...:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆