Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #1

Discussion in 'Amanda Berry- Gina deJesus- Michelle Knight' started by lauriew, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvhockey

luvhockey Well-Known Member

That in itself would be amazing. 3 women for 13 years and only one 6yo.

2. JaimeInLA

JaimeInLA Team Juan

I was the one who posted the rumor last night that there were 4 babies buried in the backyard. Sadly, it has turned out to be true. Breaking right now in Cleveland. See red bar at top of page:

http://www.wkyc.com/

3. jimzac

jimzac New Member

:rockon:Brilliant news guys...I hope this gives a glimmer of hope to all the family's of the missing out there, and i salute you Charles Ramsey.

4. prima.facie

prima.facie Long Time Member

I will sound like a broken record...but this is something that REALLY bothers me about life in general...

I keep listening (via the news) of the recording of charles...and I keep hearing him say that the perp was a normal guy and did normal things and they BBQd and hung out and there was NEVER a clue the perp was holding girls in captivity.

How can we ever find these horrible people if they mix in so easily amongst us??? do I know anyone who is capable of horrible behavior like this??? <<I don't know!! :(

ETA...
    I am so happy these girls are alive, but I know the battle they have ahead of them.
    I am very disheartened today because I have trust issues and im so tired of hearing that these evil people are "so normal" and "so nice" etc etc. according to people who know them.

5. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

6. azgrandma

azgrandma Verified Insider - Dylan Redwine case

This is just so amazing! I'm trying to catch up on the thread and it's impossible (have to read all the articles as well)
    Just an amazing story, speechless.

7. kseal07

kseal07 Active Member

I certainly did! I read it last year very scary that this can really happen

8. JaimeInLA

JaimeInLA Team Juan

9. Amber34

Amber34 Active Member

10. kseal07

kseal07 Active Member

11. longtallcold

longtallcold What happened to Nancy Jenkins?

unfortunately, we can't trust anyone these days. I am guilty of sitting in my back yard coming up with evil things my neighbors may be doing...lol guess it's just a way to say what if and be observant of things going on...which I developed after being here on WS!

12. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

We really need to get the word out on how to tell if there is something "hinky" going on. We have our Twitters and our Facebooks and now is the time to be warriors and educate the public! GO SLEUTHERS!:rocker:

13. tlcya

tlcya Old and Tired Websleuth

Investigators are going through the home for clues, including the backyard where they found "disturbed" dirt. The sources did not know whether that was related to the pregnancies.

http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/298544/33/Investigator-Women-raped-resulting-in-up-to-5-pregnancies

:(

this is what we feared. You cannot hold three presumably child bearing able healthy women captive for 10 years forcing them to have sex, presumably without access to healthcare or birth control and not end up with multiple pregnancies IMO

Sick Sick Sick unusual men.

Have the three brothers always lived there together? Could one have captured himself a sex slave spurring the others to think "Hey great idea, I need one of those"?

WTH?

14. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

As far as I can tell, neighbors claim they never saw any of the missing women.
    It'd be very hard to figure out that something hinky was going on given that.
    I am still puzzled as to how this was accomplished. Even Jacee Dugard was allowed out and about. Shawn Hornbeck was allowed out. Elizabeth Smart was not inside the whole time.
    So this is very puzzling.

15. QuestionMark

QuestionMark New Member

I feel so sick... Those poor girls....

16. mysteriew

mysteriew A diamond in process

BBM

Have you seen something about the two bros living there? All the neighbors have talked about is Ariel living there.

17. swedie

swedie Well-Known Member

OMG how horrific! I am to believe that the women have spoken to LE for them to report this information. JMO but I hope these perps get tortured in prison like they did to these young girls. :stormingmad: So heartbreaking. Sadly these poor women have lost their innocence, their dignity and they will need so much support and love to get them through this nightmare. I pray Amanda's daughter never became a victim of the *** sexual abuse. May karma serve these *** well.

18. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

I don't think the brothers lived there. But they likely look enough alike that if the brothers were coming to the house, neighbors could have thought it was the same man.

19. tlcya

tlcya Old and Tired Websleuth

sorry I wasn't clear. I was asking if that were the case, not stating it was. I have found this, which answers my question. the girls were kept there at the home and only the one Castro brother lived there.

Cleveland's police chief says he believes the three women were tied up in the house where they were found and had been there since they disappeared.
    Three brothers were arrested and will be charged in the case, authorities said.
    The suspects were identified as Ariel Castro, 52, who lived at the home, and his brothers, Pedro and O'Neal, ages 54 and 50, respectively. The brothers lived at another location, authorities said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/0...live-as-cops-offer-few-details/#ixzz2Scp4nnba

20. 21merc7

21merc7 New Member

As far as keeping an eye out in our own neighborhoods, some may not know that you can call the non-emergency police number to report suspicious person, car, activity, etc... Nothing may come of it right away, but it will be on record. Continue to call in whatever you see that seems like something harmful happening, not just to your neighborhood watch, but the non-emergency police (not the 911 number). Doesn't hurt to keep a little notebook log if you are in crime heavy area and call in some things. Just an FYI just in case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.