Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Anderson Cooper

Charles referred to the 911 operators as morons, idiots, imbeciles, etc...

Then a neighbor claims to have called police before for seeing a woman naked in the backyard. The news conference claims there has been no calls or responses to the home except twice. 1) for an unrelated street fights and 2) for the bus investigation. Interesting. Is this neighborhood one that gets brushed off by police?

Is the Daily Mail considered an MSM source? I can't remember which UK website is the one that boarders on news and fabrication.

So there were three blocked off places - the basement, attic and garage. I wouldn't be surprised if he kept the girls all separate from each other.

Somehow Amanda was able to make it through one pregnancy. God bless that little girl! I wonder if Amanda even knows which brother is the father-not that it matters much. I just hope she was treated better than her mother.

Confusing. The neighbor who let them use the phone to call 911 said there was a 3 year old or so child with her and a 9 year old child came out later. Then Amanda's cousin outside the hospital said something about an infant. The picture of the 6 year old looks like a 6 year old. But the conference said just one child age 6 so I guess that is what it is.

I think I read something about a warrant for something "fluid".. Maybe one of the girls gave birth to recently and the child was not alive at birth?

Is it just me, or is it weird that there are so many pictures of Ariel in front of his padlocked basement door? I mean it's not like it's a pretty location in the house. It's standing in front of what looks to be a pantry for gosh sake. It's almost as if he was flaunting the fact that he was hiding this from everyone right in plain sight. ugh. EVIL.

Pictures can be seen at this link:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320902/Ariel-Castro-Son-abductor-reveals-father-padlocked-doors-basement-attic-garage-places-werent-allowed-go.html

It has been mentioned that the woman who was there disappeared while she was sleeping. I get the impression that the RIP may be info from the source, but, could be not directly related to the unknown woman. I wonder if one of the girls (Amanda, Gina, or Michelle) made a memorial for a child who did not survive. We are hearing about multiple pregnancies lost. Possible an infant came to term or near term and died?

Yeah, the info is so sketchy right now and so sparse I am not ready to speculate on the RIP or the other female yet. Hoping more facts about those aspects of the case will come out so I can wrap my head round the possible implications.

chains and a 6 year old--my mind shuts down after that.

can u quote it? is that allowed

If you go to facebook and search his name and put the city after it, it comes up.

When I first looked last night he had 70 friends listed, he now has 47.

I expect that LE will be looking closely at other missing children/adults in the area. As a registered nurse, with a physician husband, we were talking about the amazing probability of young women living without medical or obstetric care for so many years. My later years have been in the field of obstetrics and so many things can happen with deliveries (ie: postpartum hemorrhage, shoulder dystocia (when the infant's shoulders hang up in mother's pelvis preventing a safe delivery, nuchal cords, etc). There are issues with the flu, pneumonia, bronchitis, asthma, appendicitis and a host of other medical maladies that may occur. It's possible, though I pray not, that there have been other young women that may not have survived. Not to mention possible infants/children. I'm sorry to post this, but I hope that LE searches every nook and cranny of the lives and properties of the captors.

Oh dear those poor girls I just can't fathom what they have all been through

And what they were about to go through. The house is being foreclosed upon in July. Would he have tried to move them or kill them. You couldn t let them go free.

No, I don't believe it would be allowed - I might even be dipping my toe into the 'naughty water' by hinting about it. The page it is on belongs to a family member who has not been named as a suspect and therefore we are not allowed to sleuth.

I think I have that correct. Sorry!

Correct, we may not link to the relative's page, sleuth them or paraphrase their comments here for the reasons you state above.

Is the Daily Mail considered an MSM source? I can't remember which UK website is the one that boarders on news and fabrication.

So there were three blocked off places - the basement, attic and garage. I wouldn't be surprised if he kept the girls all separate from each other.

dailymail is linkable MSM source. It's reputation has changed quite a bit since the old days, their are a much more reputable source than in the past. I have found they often have a large amount of information and are a good source for me.

Well if u believe Mr. Ramsey than Amanda said Ariel was the father.

I don't have a problem with Mr. Ramsey-I just hope he is sticking to thr facts. ;-) in regards to the other stuff he said on AC

This interview with Charles Ramsey on Anderson Cooper is/was just incredible. That guy... wow. Among other heroic awesome things he said, when asked about the reward he said he has a job and give it to the girls, they deserve it. He also said if he'd known what the Castros had been up to "this would be a different interview right now, bruh, I'd be up for triple life".

Regarding the other possible pregnancies. IF there were other pregnancies and IF there bodies found, I wonder if they will be boys. Part of me wonders if that's the reason the 6 year old was allowed to live, because she was a girl. Just a thought I can't shake.

Charles is a hero!!! talking with Anderson Cooper he says the 'only thing that used to keep him up at night was the lack of money....know what I'm saying' hahaha he shifts his eyes all around hahaa thanks Chuck I hope the people you got it like that take good care of you! you are a hero!!!!

CNN

Interview with young woman (she & friend having sleepover) who saw naked woman in backyard: he put the tarps up after the incident, boarded it up...we called police, but police thought they (she & her friend) were joking.

I do not think they would have arrested the brothers unless the girls told them about them.... Which is SICK!! If he had accomplices running his own little brothel there that is sick!!

I am comforted by the fact that the girls had each other.

I wonder if something spurred Amanda to call. Perhaps she saw the imminent need to do something to protect the little girl.

Either that or he got sloppy. He let his guard down and they were waiting to pounce to get out.

Usually in this situation, we see the victim being brainwashed, ie. eliZabeth Smart denied at first who she was and Jaycee and Shawn were no forthcoming, one would have thought that after 10 years these girls would have been brainwashed I wonder if something in their circumstances was different than Jaycee, etc that they were not as brainwashed.

It just is unusual for a victim of 10 years to make the call to rescue themselves.

CNN reports 3 men arrested, including his brothers.

Their families were threatened in most do the cases. . InJaycees case I believe he told her the family didn't want her.

Perhaps I'm not recalling the story correctly. I thought the name was already etched into the wall when Michelle was captured and the RIP was added later. Michelle has told investigators that there was another girl there when she arrived, and that shortly afterwards that girl disappeared while Michelle was sleeping. If there'd been another girl, one who added the RIP, Michelle would have known about her too.

The way I read it is that the girl was already there when Michelle arrived in 2002. And presumably in 2001, since there's a padlock in that photo. Michelle met the girl, and was there concurrently with her for a while. Then one day she disappeared. So Michelle wrote the girl's name and RIP on the wall.

Due to the dates, this "other girl" HAD to have been kidnapped prior to when Michelle was last seen, so she can't possibly be Ashley Summers.

Just saw this... It was published last year after police dug up a location where Amanda was said to be buried (bbm):

CLEVELAND, Ohio — The search for Amanda Berry is over. For the past two days, excavating crews dug through an empty lot after receiving a tip from a convict who claimed he knew where the missing teen was buried.

Around 2:30 Friday afternoon, crews completed their search at a small lot on West 30th Street and Wade Avenue in Cleveland, but were not able to locate any remains.

Cleveland resident Pedro Castro said, “That’s a waste of money.”

http://fox8.com/2012/07/19/source-authorities-searching-for-amanda-berrys-remains/

(ETA - I'm sooooo behind - our internet has been down all day long....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021