Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the other possible pregnancies. IF there were other pregnancies and IF there bodies found, I wonder if they will be boys. Part of me wonders if that's the reason the 6 year old was allowed to live, because she was a girl. Just a thought I can't shake.

Or miscarriages or stillbirths or died for no prenatal or post care...unless you mean he murdered children?

This broken-open 3 missing persons case is one for the books. FBI and LE will have so much information to work with and I can just see the dissertations about this whole event. It is a great thing. I believe much good will come forth because of Amanda Berry's strength, fortitude and hope.

Well if u believe Mr. Ramsey than Amanda said Ariel was the father.

I don't have a problem with Mr. Ramsey-I just hope he is sticking to thr facts. ;-) in regards to the other stuff he said on AC

Just read on abcnews that police are going to DNA test the child to find out who the father is.

"Police will soon work to determine the girl's paternity using DNA tests, Tomba said, but given the circumstances of Berry's imprisonment it was likely that J's father was one of three brothers arrested in connection to the women's captivity."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/cleveland-girl-born-captivity-smiling-eating-popsicles/story?id=19128671

Poor Michele sounds much more confused than Amanda.
Appears she got worse treatment from what's been reported.

I don't think the age progressed picture looks anything like Amanda. She looks exactly the same as the day she went missing IMO, just a little older but the same facial features and she still has that eyebrow piercing.

age progressed:
AmandaBerryAge20.jpg

missing photo:
gallery.jpg

Amanda yesterday:
Amanda-Berry-right-reunit-009.jpg

I dare say that is a bad rendering because the artist didn't even catch that she has a widows peak in her hairline.

The interviews on Anderson Cooper 360, just wow!

He talked to Charles again, still love the guy. When asked if he should get any reward money, "heck no, give it to her, I got a paycheck" as he pulls it out of his pocket.

Also, the young woman who witnessed the naked lady in the back yard was interviewed.

I'll try to post in the media thread unless someone else finds it first! (hint hint) Under the weather so going to bed soon.

What an amazing day of events and stories.

hopefully if Ashley Summers is out there, this will prompt her to call home.

Regarding the other possible pregnancies. IF there were other pregnancies and IF there bodies found, I wonder if they will be boys. Part of me wonders if that's the reason the 6 year old was allowed to live, because she was a girl. Just a thought I can't shake.

That also occured to me. Was Ariel growing his own future victims?

Somehow Amanda was able to make it through one pregnancy. God bless that little girl! I wonder if Amanda even knows which brother is the father-not that it matters much. I just hope she was treated better than her mother.

It really touches my heart that she took that child with her when she took the chance to escape. I think the message is loud and clear NOT WITHOUT MY CHILD!!! Bless them both.

CNN reports Ariel Castro would tell girls he was leaving and then wait quietly to see if they tried to escape. This was one way he terrified them into submission.

Elsie Cintron, who lives three houses away, said her daughter once saw a naked woman crawling in the backyard several years ago and called police. "But they didn't take it seriously," she said.
Another neighbor, Israel Lugo, said he heard pounding on some of the doors of the house in November 2011. Lugo said officers knocked on the front door, but no one answered. "They walked to side of the house and then left," he said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/0...ssed-clues-after-3-women-freed/#ixzz2Senp0mXV

if this is in fact true, this is not good.

I don't know if this has been said because i haven't read everything here. But, in the pic of Amanda, the little girl is in the hospital bed. I'm leaning towards Amanda getting the courage and will to escape because she either knew something was about to happen to her daughter or she discovered it already had. That or her daughter was hurt/sick and they wouldn't get her help. Nothing gives a good mother more courage/strength than the need to protect her child JMO.

I think it is amazing these 3 women were found alive, we spend so much time here at WS seeing 'Found deceased' or never knowing- it's so good to see 3 found alive in one day! I pray they can all get the help they are going to need and go on to live amazing lives.

CNN reports Ariel Castro would tell girls he was leaving and then wait quietly to see if they tried to escape. This was one way he terrified them into submission.

One of the many mind torture games he played, I'm sure.

And what they were about to go through. The house is being foreclosed upon in July. Would he have tried to move them or kill them. You couldn t let them go free.

I hadn't heard that, where did you get that? Maybe that's (part of) why Amanda tried so hard now, tried again... Brrr.

It really touches my heart that she took that child with her when she took the chance to escape. I think the message is loud and clear NOT WITHOUT MY CHILD!!! Bless them both.

I'm sure he used the little girl as leverage and to keep them in line. Very sad!

OT alert but ilovemew it's good to see you! Last thing I remember you just had your baby while we were hoping for Haleigh Cummings to be found.

Do we know for a fact that it was Ariel that actually kidnapped each girl or were the brothers involved in that too.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam