Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Michele Knight's story being kept more private? It took a while for them to confirm her yesterday and at the conference this morning he did not seem to want to talk about her. Is it because she was taken as an adult or something else going on? Even if you go missing as an adult you would think her family or someone would get her face out there. There is no picture or even a flier of her?

New thread coming up in just a minute here.

Salem

OT alert but ilovemew it's good to see you! Last thing I remember you just had your baby while we were hoping for Haleigh Cummings to be found.

Oh, WOW! I joined Texas Equisearch then and helped in that search. Still wish we knew where little Hailey is :( Sorry to stray off topic.

OT alert but ilovemew it's good to see you! Last thing I remember you just had your baby while we were hoping for Haleigh Cummings to be found.

:seeya: OT

cajungirl had hers. i had the lung transplant. my blessing came n 2011. glad to see familiar "faces"!

The interviews on Anderson Cooper 360, just wow!

He talked to Charles again, still love the guy. When asked if he should get any reward money, "heck no, give it to her, I got a paycheck" as he pulls it out of his pocket.

Also, the young woman who witnessed the naked lady in the back yard was interviewed.

I'll try to post in the media thread unless someone else finds it first! (hint hint) Under the weather so going to bed soon.

What an amazing day of events and stories.

I know this has been said over and over, but without internet today, I've been bursting at the seams to say it: WAY TO GO, CHARLES!

So often in the world we live in, bystanders won't get involved. "It's none of my business." "Someone else will help." Yes, Amanda screamed for help, but if no one had answered, nothing would have happened. Charles Ramsey acted without a moment's hesitation, even kicking in his own neighbor's door, without thinking twice.

And, Coldpizza, hope you feel better soon...

It really touches my heart that she took that child with her when she took the chance to escape. I think the message is loud and clear NOT WITHOUT MY CHILD!!! Bless them both.

You know, that's why Jaycee Dugard never tried to run away: she was worried about her girls.

:seeya: OT

cajungirl had hers. i had the lung transplant. my blessing came n 2011. glad to see familiar "faces"!

Oh my gosh so sorry for the mix up!! Glad to see you especially now!!!

New thread here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9389681#post9389681"]OH - Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Please start moving over as this thread will close in about 5 minutes.

Salem

The link only says the wall had Rest In Peace on it no name as far as I can see .
I just pray the search this place from top to bottom and than do it again .

It's there --- says it was written under the name of a woman... The text is between two pictures, so you may have missed it.

The link only says the wall had Rest In Peace on it no name as far as I can see .
I just pray the search this place from top to bottom and than do it again .

It says with the name of a woman and rest in peace after it.

Or miscarriages or stillbirths or died for no prenatal or post care...unless you mean he murdered children?

I hope he didn't murder the babies. sigh. My worst case scenario brain has me thinking that boy babies were out. I hope I'm wrong.

Do we know for a fact that it was Ariel that actually kidnapped each girl or were the brothers involved in that too.?

A witness to one of the kidnappings {sry can't remember which one for sure} stated she saw 3 men in the car. I'm thinking they committed the kidnappings together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam