Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The majority of missing being held is probably unknown. For all we know there could be thousands over the years.

Well, hopefully the monster will plead guilty get a couple life sentences and drop dead in the next couple of years. Personally I don't want to hear or ever see him again.
Be kind in your words about the victims as the internet is available to everyone. imo

I don't want him to drop dead any time soon, and I hope the guards make sure he can't kill himself. Death would be far too easy. I want him alive and locked up for at least 30 years, so he can experience what those poor ladies suffered. Even then, his time in a cell will be a darn site more pleasant than theirs was, but I want him to go year after year with no hope of ever seeing the sky again, and knowing his only escape will be when he dies of old age.

Michelle is rumoured to have said a girl was there when she arrived but then was gone, and/or police found and did not release info that there was writing on the wall saying RIP and a name

There were unconfirmed reports tonight that chains had been found inside the house, that "Rest In Peace" was discovered written on a basement wall alongside another woman's name, and that the captives had become pregnant several times.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...herself-Gina-DeJesus-and-Michelle-Knight.html

According to Fox affiliate WJW-TV in Cleveland, Michelle Knight reportedly told police that another woman was in the home when she got there, but she was suddenly gone one day. The writing on that wall includes the woman’s name, but police have not yet revealed it.

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/05/08...-know-and-5-we-still-dont-know/#ixzz2Sp4RRocs

I'm doubting these rumors. LE said there is no evidence of any other girl being abducted by Castro. I haven't seen any of the statements supposedly made by Michelle attributed to a legitimate source.

I don't want him to drop dead any time soon, and I hope the guards make sure he can't kill himself. Death would be far too easy. I want him alive and locked up for at least 30 years, so he can experience what those poor ladies suffered. Even then, his time in a cell will be a darn site more pleasant than theirs was, but I want him to go year after year with no hope of ever seeing the sky again, and knowing his only escape will be when he dies of old age.

And every year the jailers can give him a nice little cake to celebrate his confinement.

I'll be glad when he's off this planet. I don't want those girls ever having nightmares that is he coming back to get them. His time on earth has expired as far as I am concerned. ;)

I cannot help but hope that every I is dotted and every T is crossed in this investigation. I hope everything is looked over at least twice and no mistakes are made.

I know it's been reported that the women were eventually moved from the basement and allowed to live upstairs. Does anyone know when that was? I wonder if perhaps AC needed to free the basement up for another victim...Ashley, who disappeared in 2007. Also, wouldn't 2006/2007 be the year of Amanda's pregnancy and daughter's birth? Ashley disappeared in July 2007. Just seems that the baby's birth could have been a trigger for a new abduction, and the timing lines up.

Article states Ariel kept his wife locked in the house the same way, abused wife. She left around 1995. First abduction in 2002... I can't help but wonder what he was doing in the years in between??

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...o-locked-my-sister-in-a-box-and-beat-her.html

They also disclosed that Castro's daughter Angie had dinner at his house hours before his three captives emerged, and was disturbed to learn that she had been just a few yards away from them.

!!!!

ooh that article is scary -so he did have all these visitors and they were confined to single room with loud music and they put it down to his controlling behaviour and no one had a clue, I guess no one could imagine the poor girls were in there :(
Does anyone know how big the house is, how many rooms?

In the hospital picture of Amanda, the child, and Amanda's sister, it looks to me like there is bruising on the child's right wrist.

It wouldn't surprise me if the bruises were from Amanda yanking her with her as she fled. I only listened to her 911 call twice a few days ago, but IIRC a child was crying in the background (anyone else hear this?). I'm sure the whole thing was very intense.

ooh that article is scary -so he did have all these visitors and they were confined to single room with loud music and they put it down to his controlling behaviour and no one had a clue, I guess no one could imagine the poor girls were in there :(

According to trulia.com it's a 4 bd/1 ba 1436 sq ft home. 2 story with attic and basement. Detached Garage. It also says "8 rooms" in the details below though? Link below:

http://www.trulia.com/homes/Ohio/Cleveland/sold/20687722-2207-Seymour-Ave-Cleveland-OH-44113

911 Operator Who Took Amanda Berry’s Call Under Review

"A statement on the Cleveland Police Department’s Facebook page indicates that the 911 dispatcher’s actions may not have been entirely in line with proper procedure."

http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2013/05/09/911-operator-who-took-amanda-berrys-call-under-review/

Of course they did. While the CPD is being scrutinized they are going to make the dispatchers the scapegoat and throw them under the bus.
C leveland is a busy city. I am sure their 911 service is hectic and busy. Should they have stayed on the phone? Maybe, but I doubt it was a rule. It is probably an ethical question. Shame on the CPD..

The girls have been reported to have been gagged when he did let people in the house.

NEW THREAD (click here)

My link didn't work. :waiting: That's what I get for trying to be fancy!

Use this one instead: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208633"]Amanda Berry, Gina deJesus & Michelle Knight FOUND! Discussion #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam