Amanda Berry, Gina deJesus & Michelle Knight FOUND! #3

Discussion in 'Amanda Berry- Gina deJesus- Michelle Knight' started by wfgodot, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikb

nikb Active Member

Quoting myself, sorry. Here's one I saw of Michelle that's more than just a face shot:

[​IMG]

I've seen the same pic other places but usually cropped to just her face.

Here's her freshman year high school pic:
    [​IMG]

And the one usually used on the news stories:
    [​IMG]

I still think her height/weight must've been off on the missing poster, even just based on the pics of her face. Does anyone know which pic is the most recent?

2. Chilly Willy

Chilly Willy New Member

I did not mean for my response to come across as if I felt your question was stupid. I certainly didn't mean it that way - I was just trying to point out the difference between shopping in a large city vs. shopping in a small town. I doubt Castro bought very much for the girls at all, and if anyone did notice him buying something odd for a single man, he could have explained that it was for one of his daughters or grandchildren.

3. Shari_Gal

Shari_Gal New Member

Dr Ruth Westheimer for instance.

4. Chilly Willy

Chilly Willy New Member

5. Hisimage

Hisimage New Member

I can't find the original question, but I understand what your were asking. It really wasn't as simple as gee, what was everyone thinking. I'm sure the answers are not meant to be condescending. Because, if everyone in the community knew one another, you would wonder.

Here is a man who buys 4 Happy Meals everyday, you'd think once in awhile you would see his spouse, child, mother or whoever he was buying for. Same with diapers.

The store I frequent for groceries know pretty much me and my family. They will say "oh , I saw your daughter about an hour ago with her friends." So, when you go to stores and restaurants people will eventually know who you are and what you order. Right?

McDs seemed to be the closest place around. I bet that we will soon hear: "he came here at least (fill in the blank) times a week . I always wondered why he ordered so many ------- meals.

Diapers were not just once, but many times. Sanitary items would be the same.
    So OP, I get what you were asking. I agree you would think somewhere along the line somebody would wonder.

Unless he changed stores often. I doubt it though because he didn't like to travel far or long.

6. nikb

nikb Active Member

Oh my gosh, priceless. From the article: (see article for pic)

"Hope: Amanda Berry's grandfather Troy Berry, 73, with the Chevrolet 1986 Monte Carlo, SS Nascar limited edition that he has been saving for Amanda for over a decade

‘I’m as pleased as punch I’ll finally be able to teach her to drive in it. We’ll get a booster seat for the little one and make it a regular palace on wheels.’"

7. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Active Member

I'm confused as to how many children AC has with his former wife. Emily, + the girl that was friends with Gina, his son Ariel "Anthony". Is that it?

8. Hisimage

Hisimage New Member

I,m soooooo glad you said that, because I thought it sounded like you thought it was a dumb question. Thanks.

9. FragileSugar

FragileSugar Active Member

For Cleveland women, ordeal of recovery begins now

"It's sort of like coming out of a coma," says Dr. Barbara Greenberg, a psychologist who specializes in treating abused teenagers. "It's a very isolating and bewildering experience."

In the world the women left behind, a gallon of gas cost about $1.80. Barack Obama was a state senator. Phones were barely taking pictures. Things did not "go viral." There was no YouTube, no Facebook, no iPhone.

Emerging into the future is difficult enough. The two younger Cleveland women are doing it without the benefit of crucial formative years.

"By taking away their adolescence, they weren't able to develop emotional and psychological and social skills," says Duane Bowers, who counsels traumatized families through the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

"They're 10 years behind in these skills. Those need to be caught up before they can work on reintegrating into society," he says.

10. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

BBM: Oh, can you link to an article that evidences that no one ever saw a flyer about Michelle? Just because we have not heard someone say they saw Barbara Knight put up a flyer doesn;t mean it never happened. Just because no one knew she was missing doesn't mean that was the mother's fault.

11. Chilly Willy

Chilly Willy New Member

I'm sure we will hear those things. Some clerks or even cashiers may have been curious at the time, but not suspicious. I know at most McDonalds, for instance, there is a very high turnover in personel and most of the shifts vary - for instance someone who works morning shift on Monday might work night shift on Tuesday. Most likely no one really knew how often he was coming in. I agree with the earlier poster who said he probably bought 4 or 5 dollar menu burgers. That would not seem odd at all.

There are about 10 Walmart stores in or within 20 miles of Cleveland. Add in grocery stores, KMarts, Dollar General and the like - I really don't think anyone would notice what he bought, not that he was really buying anything that would be considered unusual in any way.

12. Hisimage

Hisimage New Member

Lord Almighty-- The more I think about this the more my emotions go crazy.

I can't shake the thought, every time-- every time! A victim is found we have to hear about how many close calls they were almost discovered or found! There has got to be a better way to keeping this from happening over and over again.

13. Chilly Willy

Chilly Willy New Member

There were 3 girls and 1 boy. Castro and his wife were never officially married.

14. Pink Panther

15. Pink Panther

Ok thanks. So the daughters are Emily, Arlene and ???

16. kalekona

kalekona Well-Known Member

Angie

17. Pink Panther

18. Pink Panther

19. mothert

mothert New Member

I feel for all the women, but especially for Michelle. She seems to be the one that needs the most healing, and <modsnip>
    At this point, Michelle will need all the strength she has, to recover. Her family seem to live a chaotic life, and at this point, I don't think she needs the drama in her life.

20. Sparklin

Sparklin New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.