Amanda Berry, Gina deJesus & Michelle Knight FOUND! #3

Discussion in 'Amanda Berry- Gina deJesus- Michelle Knight' started by wfgodot, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadowraiths

shadowraiths LISK Liaison, Verified Forensic Psychology Special Staff Member Moderator

On TV, perhaps. IRL however, plea bargains are quite common, greater than 90% according to this law professor ( link ). Moreover, both defending and prosecuting attys would rather plea bargain, as, once a case goes in front of a jury, it's anyone's guess (as is evidenced by the seeming slam dunk of the Casey Anthony & OJ Simpson trials). And finally, trials are not only more costly but time consuming, as well. So, if the defendant does choose trial by jury, the case can end up being tried years later. Generally, after the defendant waives their right to a speedy trial.

2. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

Sketch resembles him. Couple that with the fact that his daughter Arlene was the last known person to see Gina, I am surprised nobody made the connection.

3. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

As I recall they found some videos in Devlin case. After that there really was no defense left for him. Also I don't think he wanted his family to know all the things he was doing. We could have the same here. Ariel Castro has a lot of relatives. Lets hope he decides to spare them and just pleads guilty to everything.

4. thisismyusername

thisismyusername New Member

I feel like it must be like being comatose. I kind of wonder if AC didn't leave the TV on how they feel about, you know, everything. A LOT happens in a decade...

5. carmenugt

carmenugt Well-Known Member

Your kidding right? LOL. They are media ..... . They do nothing unless it serves them. I wish there whole entire family would go away.

6. Hisimage

Hisimage New Member

Pardon me, (pretending to be patient, but very curious) what pictures compared to mug shots? is there a link somewhere?

Thank you.:blushing:

7. FightTheOstrich

FightTheOstrich Active Member

Personally, I'm a little surprised that LE didn't look harder into Michele's disappearance. Her home issues should have raised some red flags. Disappearing right before the court date. Her family didn't bother to look too hard. Personally, I would have found all of this a little too convenient and suspicious.

8. Hisimage

Hisimage New Member

Orrrrr, maybe because it would seem impossible, or nearly impossible to keep 3 girls and one child a secret for 10 years. ?

9. DD_bwest

DD_bwest New Member

if any celebrity does anything other then a Secret private meeting, at the request of someone close to the victims or a benefit concert with all proceeds to the girls. They would egotistical, COMPLETELY Classless, Totally inappropriate, and just plain wrong.

if one of the girls had a complete obsession with a celebrity, as alot of teen girls have. I could see a family member or friend reaching out to try and organize something special. Other then that.. classless

10. Hisimage

Hisimage New Member

I know it makes me so sad. It's crazy how major things like that can slip between the cracks. That girls is terribly strong to have endured all those years, knowing more than likely her mother was not looking as hard as most would.

11. Hisimage

Hisimage New Member

When you see those heartbreaking news conferences where the parents give a message to their child: "hang on, I love you I won't stop looking" , I can honestly say I never imagined the missing person would be watching or listening. That @zz would actually allow them to watch their own vigils.

12. Squeeze

Squeeze blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda

Agree. When you compare side by side, somewhat of a resemblance. But yes, its probably similar to lots of guy, in Cleveland and elsewhere.

13. annmarie62

annmarie62 New Member

Can you tell me where I can view that sketch? Thanks!

14. Squeeze

Squeeze blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda

He may have seen Gina before, but he wasn't that close to his kids, so he may not know her friends. Also, I read somewhere that he thought Gina was older. Now if he knew her a his 14 year old daughters friend, he would have known thar she was 14.

15. b2alicia

b2alicia Member

I have looked back through previous pages and just can't find it, but thank you!

I love those wishes!

-someplace like the Greenbrier. (And I think they might all feel more comfortable together.)

http://www.greenbrier.com/Accommodations.aspx

- A spa. With flowers in every room.
    - A whirlpool bathtub.
    - Pedicures. ---might be too soon for massages.
    - A private swimming pool.

And I wish I could afford to pay for it!

16. singers

singers New Member

Well the Kardashians are egotistical, classless and inappropriate and people love them any way :)

17. singers

singers New Member

One of his girls chose to live with him after the divorce and he was reported to regularly abduct the girls and have them stay with him. So he was involved with them, he also allegedly had enough influence over them to have them lie in court.
    Perhaps his daughter of the same age was more street smart to his abusive ways and Gina was not. That would make her seem younger.

18. singers

singers New Member

I think the sketch looks exactly like him. But I live in Singapore and don't see many (or any) south American men.

19. hideoustroll

hideoustroll Member

20. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

While it's not a portriat, it's a good sketch. And they got his facial hair exactly right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.