Amanda Berry, Gina deJesus & Michelle Knight FOUND! #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys I just want to make it clear that when I mentioned the Kardashian's it was because I thought maybe Kim, Kourt, and Khloe would like to see that article! My goal was for them to just see the article where it said Gina was curious was about them. I just thought that was something they would like to see. I don't think they would exploit the girls in anyway shape or form. They are nice and kind people.

I would try n put that sketch against a younger photo of Castro. It was 10 yes ago and although his fave was not as round. The lines around the mouth ECt. I def don't understand how someone could have missed this

IMO his eyebrows, his mouth and his beard match. His eyes are close.

But LE is not the only one who missed it. He knew the families. And he attended the vigils and even played at the benefits. And no one in the public made the match either. Why? Maybe because the differences were enough to make them believe that it wasn't him. Maybe because so many people knew him and felt he was an unlikely suspect..... he drove a schoolbus. Most people see people like that as trustworthy. Maybe because he was so involved with the search, the vigils, the benefits. Maybe it is because many people have preconceived ideas about what a kidnapper is. (Surely whoever kidnapped those girls wouldn't be so brazen as to be out and about in the community. Kidnappers are shady, dirty people. Rapists don't have girlfriends.) Maybe because they didn't want to believe that a kidnapper could be out and about and among them.

the Full interview with the brothers is pretty good.. and im only about half way through..

a little snippet, when asked "what do you think of your brother?"

"monster, hateful, I hope he Rots in that jail. I dont even want them to take his life like that. I want him to suffer in that jail."

they also describe how the arrest went down

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t1...dge-castro-brothers-full-interview-part-1.cnn

It's a sketch, not a portrait.
I think it resembles him enough that somebody could have made the connection between his daughter being the last person to see Gina and him.
His daughter was on AMW, for crying out loud. Describing to however many viewers that she was the last person to see Gina.
How no one made the connection is beyind my understanding.

I only see the facial hair that resembles AC. The face was long and skinny while AC has a short fat head. The sketch's facial features to me look more like someone who was AA instead of Hispanic. I know at least 12 guys who have that same facial hair pattern around 2000-2005 one who would have turned heads b/c he looks very close.

Would also like to say. I think that those closest to suspect, would find it harder to recognize a picture at times. Especially by those who see someone daily and knows all their facial features. It would be easy to brush it off by saying things like that guy's face is long, that guy has different ears, the mouth is not right or the eye brows etc. While it may be easy for us who have not really paid full attention to a suspects face to find the parts that do look similar.

heartbreaking :(

Sorry, I haven't read any further than this, so this might have been addressed already. At the 1:50 mark, they interview a guy (on the Gina DeJesus video)...is that Ariel Castro!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Clearly you don't follow the Kardashians. They are a loving family (seriously, watch the show) and they do TONS of charity work. Kim and Kanye just announced they are donating ALL baby gifts to a children's hospital in Chicago.

I was not suggesting they do ANYTHING to exploit these girls. I was suggesting contacting them because I am positive they would donate money to help the girls.

I don't represent the Kardashians, but I work with their agent frequently on other projects. I know that they donate millions, and often anonymously. Their main platform is united families - so I'm sure they'd be willing to help.
People with that kind of money have to donate millions, its a tax write off, without those donations they get killed at tax time.

the Full interview with the brothers is pretty good.. and im only about half way through..

"monster, hateful, I hope he Rots in that jail. I dont even want them to take his life like that. I want him to suffer in that jail."

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t1...dge-castro-brothers-full-interview-part-1.cnn

I think the brothers would like to get their hands on him. AC knew what he was doing was wrong and he was clever enough to hide it from everyone. I hope the public leaves the family alone. They are victims in this as well.

Like the one brother said in the video when ask about noticing anything strange, his response was that he was a strange dude. Well, if you grow up with someone that is a strange dude all their life then there really aren't those signs. Apparently, he didn't start acting differently overnight after he kidnapped these girls. He just went on with life as he normally would from the standpoint of those around him. I find it amazing that he even let anyone enter his house.

They had a sketch of this guy and I thought they had a description of the car as well ??? Yet apparently none of his friends, family, LE or even the girls parents suspected it was him. If it's true that his ex's boyfriend or husband dropped his name to LE, then that makes it even more disturbing. Amanda's mother even stated that she received a phone call from a man days after she disappeared and the guy said he would have her home in a few days. Did the police even try and trace that call? This all is very frustrating to think that he was so close for all those years and never caught.

A true wolf in sheeps clothing.

There is a lot of emphasis being placed on her saving that baby. Consider the fact that maybe Monster Castro was there instructing her what to do.

The only thing the monster was doing was threatening her life if anything happened to Jocelyn. I refuse to consider any "fact" that he did anything helpful.

Sorry, I haven't read any further than this, so this might have been addressed already. At the 1:50 mark, they interview a guy (on the Gina DeJesus video)...is that Ariel Castro!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Do you have a link to that video handy so I can see it?

The only thing the monster was doing was threatening her life if anything happened to Jocelyn. I refuse to consider any "fact" that he did anything helpful.

i wonder if he was there.. Did he tell her in advance and just leave them with the pool. or was he there and panicking when the baby stopped breathing and was shouting at them to do something or die. this is gonna be a long wait for answers. whens the next court date?

Is this link the full interview? What time does it air tonight? I live near Toronto Ontario I'm on afternoons and can ask my husban to PVR it. Ty

It's a sketch, not a portrait.
I think it resembles him enough that somebody could have made the connection between his daughter being the last person to see Gina and him.
His daughter was on AMW, for crying out loud. Describing to however many viewers that she was the last person to see Gina.
How no one made the connection is beyind my understanding.

The point is that the sketch is so vague that it resembles thousands of hispanic males in Cleveland. I think very few people actually take these type of sketches seriously.

I am very curious as well. Still think police should have figured it out.
Step father questioned. Father never questioned.

I agree. How to say this? LE has to get nosier and hire a special task force or something consisting of people (women officers) who possess a sixth sense. It difficult to understand why the people who were up front and center in the beginning weren't looked into more closely.

Two young men called in a partial license plate (wait, I think it was a complete license plate number - I'm mixing up cases) after seeing what looked like a girl being taken off the street. And that tip was buried, lost or thought unimportant. That's bad and no one will step up to admit they screwed up.
How can a civilian be certain, when they call in a tip, its taken seriously? We trust the system but can we?

If someone doesn't answer the doorbell, keep going back until they do.

Another recent case, Jessice Heeringa from MI who was abducted two weeks ago, there are several witnesses involved. I hope LE isn't ignoring the possible connections of their potential involvements (or those close to them). Sometimes they have to dig deeper. LE is convinced too easily that someone isn't involved imo. A crime is often connected to the person/s who last saw the victim. Not always but often. Why place those circumstances on the back burner so soon?

I'd be asking a million questions and they should have follow up detectives or something to keep an eye on certain people for awhile.

Is this link the full interview? What time does it air tonight? I live near Toronto Ontario I'm on afternoons and can ask my husban to PVR it. Ty

CNN has split it up into 3 pieces, they play after each other automatically, and the link is to part 1. they are 5min45seconds/5min25seconds/6min54seconds thats about 18 minutes so that almost fills a half hour time slot, not sure if the program will have anymore than that, or what time it airs sorry.

at times they seemed a bit weird, but i chalk that up the the insane stress and anxiety they must be going through. You could tell just by looking at Onil's posture that he was tense as hell.

I only see the facial hair that resembles AC. The face was long and skinny while AC has a short fat head. The sketch's facial features to me look more like someone who was AA instead of Hispanic. I know at least 12 guys who have that same facial hair pattern around 2000-2005 one who would have turned heads b/c he looks very close.

Would also like to say. I think that those closest to suspect, would find it harder to recognize a picture at times. Especially by those who see someone daily and knows all their facial features. It would be easy to brush it off by saying things like that guy's face is long, that guy has different ears, the mouth is not right or the eye brows etc. While it may be easy for us who have not really paid full attention to a suspects face to find the parts that do look similar.

I agree with you, those closest to Adrien would probably be the least likely to recognize him from the sketch. Actually, going just by the sketch, I'd rule him out as a suspect.

All three parts are right there.

Talking about the sketch...I agree with some of the others about the sketch not being that much like AC. Remember this is an area with a large Hispanic community.

I found this old post over in Gina's original thread from Jul 2004, post #30:

The family of Gina DeJesus has seen a picture of the person who may know where their missing child is It's the clue that the FBI hopes will help solve her case.

It's a sketch of a person of interest in the case.A clue drawn up from the memory of a tipster that may have seen Gina before she disappeared.

I did not recognize [the person], but I am hoping somebody does," Ruiz says.

The FBI is still distributing the sketch to friends and classmates of DeJesus. When they release it Thursday, it will be posted here.
OH - Gina DeJesus, 14, Cleveland, 2 April 2004 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I understand that; but why was he not questioned being the father of the girl that was last see with Gina??
All of Gina's friends and their immediate family should have been questioned in her disappearance.
He was not, why??
Plus the sketch looks just like him!
Someone saw him to derive at that sketch, if he was put in a line-up, he may have been easily identified by that person that obviously saw him.

Sure would be interesting to hear that person's point of view now that he has been revealed.

He looks enough like the sketch but he looks softer/kinder in person (which was something he had going for him). They missed that his eyes don't reveal his eyelid but got the shape of his eye right. He's a little more Asian looking (for lack of a better descriptor) than the sketch depicts imo.

Still bothers me that IF what was reported re: Gina stating that Castro was there with them and then came back...why Arlene didn't mention it in her interview with AMW ~ but that she did tell LE that they were with her step-father.

last night I asked if someone could point me to the articles about Arlene, Gina and Castro being together before the kidnapping. I got an answer saying "several articles". I kind of figured that, but I'm not having any luck googling the specific information.

If anyone has a link saved, could you share it please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam