Amanda Berry, Gina deJesus & Michelle Knight - General discussion #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
"There was harmony in that home"

:maddening:

He's a very evil person who is still baffled that he did anything wrong, YET HID HIS CAPTIVES for years, went to vigils, etc. Send him to Mars and do experiments on him.

I just...just....can't believe this crap coming out of his mouth. :shaking head:

"I'm not a violent person, I drove a school bus, and was a musician"

:puke:

Yeah till it got to be too much for him and he tried to get himself fired!

Not sure if that is an excuse or if that is just another way he failed..... he failed to get himself fired.

AC says he was victim of sex acts as child, led him to view *advertiser censored*, eventually he held jobs - I am not a monster - I am sick - his sexual problems are so bad - impulsive -

the art of touching myself and *advertiser censored* - i believe i am a victim of *advertiser censored* - impulsive - i don't realize at the time - i am not trying to make excuses - i am not trying to contest it.
been a musician, drove school bus for 21 years, started slacking off - finally they fired me too much - coming home was too stressful situation - never had a record -

my children's mother - my son saying how abusive I was - i was not abusive ...he tried to say I was wife beater that is wrong - i couldn't get her to settle down - she responded she didn't care children were right there, i put my hands on her.

about 11 or 12 years we were separated and for 5 years i continued to practice art of mastubation and *advertiser censored* for 2 or 3 hrs a day non-stop when I would just collapse

when i went to family dollar - i reacted - i didn't get up that day and say i will try and find some women - i know i was wrong 100% i am not trying to make excuses - they are trying to say I am a violent person - i am not violent - i drove school bus, i have family, every time i came home, my daughter never saw any violence going on in that house. she would always say my dad is best dad in world - that is way i tried to raise her. she had normal life for 6 years, i would take her to church and come and be a normal family. those allegations that i would come home and beat them - i am not a violent person.

i know when i picked up second victim was Gina - how i missed picking up my own daughter = i know her dad - went to school together. Amanda she got into my view without even knowing who it was. . . i am trying to make point that I am not a monster i am a normal person that is sick with an addiction.

everything that went on in the house was consensual = nothing forced - there were times they would ask me for sex - they were not virgins by their own admission.

clear the record - i am not monster, i didn't prey on these women, i never beat these women, i never tortured them,

finally i would like to apologize to victims i am truly sorry for what happened - i am trying to answer my own questions i don't know why (crying) . .. going on for self - i had job, musical talent, i had everything going on for me - i just hope they can find it in their hearts to forgive me. if they see the youtube video from amanda from this weekend - they did not go thru no torture.

gina - she is normal a person who has been tortured doesn't act normal - on contrary she act happy

havent seen michelle - since day 1 no one miss her.

whether they question who they are that is ok - but they fail to question me i am the father. it was possible it would have ended right there - they forgot to mention i was addicted to *advertiser censored*. i am truly sorry to DeJesus family, Michelle and Amanda - alot of harmony going on in that home. I ask my family - i apologize to them for putting them thru all of this and state of Ohio and city of cleveland. I want to apologize to every one touched by these events - there was harmony in that home. find it in their hearts to forgive me - do some research on people who have my condition - see how the irritation takes over their lives. i am sorry to all victims and sorry to my daughter - god bless her - child - when she was born I could have taken her to ER but thank god nothing bad happened - i said to myself i not going to let her die . . (cry whine voice)

situation ....as far the problems . ... i start talking.... i am conscious to bring this case into your court - thank you everyone .... 2 judgement days, i have been praying, i don't know how to stand in in judgement. again thank you everyone and thank you victims

O.M.G - He just said what the Dejesus family said at the end was uncalled for! :stormingmad:

"Thank you, victims". OMG!!!! :puke:

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

He had the nerve to chastise the Dejesus family for what they said. He said that wasn't called for!

"Ms. Knight, thank you for your remarkable restraint during that, uh, statement." - Judge.

LOLOLOL!!

Judge: "Michelle, thank you for your remarkable restraint during that... statement". :)

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

I love how the judge is now correcting him, "Mr. Castro you keep saying you are not a violent person..." and he goes on to define it for him! :)

Did the judge thank Michelle Knight for her 'remarkable restraint' (or something like that) during his statement?

ETA: nevermind-- i just saw everyone else posting the same thing!

If he granted an interview to an author, wouldn't the author received the profit?

I really don't want to hear from him again or have someone make a profit because of him.

AC: They are saying I forced myself on them and that didn't happen

Judge: that is what you are pleading guilty to

(I think this will be his appeal issue. He will try to say he didn't understand this and it didn't happen)

If he granted an interview to an author, wouldn't the author received the profit?

I really don't want to hear from him again or have someone make a profit because of him.

I thought heard the Judge advise Castro...The ONLY people who could profit would be THE VICTIMS....Thus i doubt anyone ( authorwise) would be interested....Or If they did..It would be entirely to help the victims :seeya:

AC: They are saying I forced myself on them and that didn't happen

Judge: that is what you are pleading guilty to

Um, yeah, tying them up with chains, and making them wear motorcycle helmets, isn't forcing yourself on them.

I suppose they must have tied themselves up. :rolleyes:

Because he had a girlfriend during all of this, he was able to chose who he could victimize. (Judge)

Castro: "Excuse me your Honor, my daughter never saw anyone chained up."

pfffftttt what an *******

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members