Amanda Berry, Gina deJesus & Michelle Knight - General discussion #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The judge looks pretty upset. Castro should do himself a favor and quit interrupting him.

WOW! Judge - The conditions of your house could not be tolerated in an Ohio prison.

He mutters something at the judge.... couldn't understand what he said.

I just cannot believe he said that Amanda just got in the car with him-- like it's her fault he did this.

Wow...he's another example that Satan truly is in this world.

I was going to say that I hoped that Amanda would go to court and get his parental rights severed. Then I realized, she was born at home and without a doctor. There was no birth certificate, there was no naming of a father. LOL he doesn't even have the right to call her a daughter.

"You said there was harmony in that house ... I don't think there's anyone else in America who would agree with you." paraphrase of judge to Castro.

He's not buying AC's sexual abuse story and doesn't think it would excuse what he did anyhow. Believes he may have narcissistic personality disorder.

Judge: You have extreme narcissism and it seems pretty pervasive.

(Could somebody send AC a dictionary so he can look this up? I really want him to understand what this means!!!)

Whatever prison Ariel Castro goes to, the prisoners are gonna have a field day with him. He will feel the torture everyday of his miserable life the same way that he did to those girls.

I can't believe his arrogant self is arguing with the judge.

Castro is going to argue with the judge over the details of his school bus driver job? Seriously? :banghead:

Judge confirms he signed all papers to the home - agree not to seek any profit from this matter. Only people who will receive any benefit will be the victims.
several times during the plea - you don't feel you are violent person- perhaps you don't understand = sexual violence includes rape, violent sex offense you pled guilty to and sexually violent predator. you pled guilty sexually violent offenses - and likely to engage in that in the future. Avail info person chronically commits offense of sexual nature - tortured or engaged in ritualistic acts against one or more persons - victims life was in jeapordy. Your atty's advised you and it fits - it may be unpleasant to you.

AC said he didn't force self onto them
Judge said by virtue of your plea that is what you agreed to.

Felony matters - judge reads what is required for sentencing.

one issue in terms of proportionality - in terms of harm to a victim they are similar - but your misconduct far exceeds those i will mention - i imposed 2 consec. life sentenses, another 36 years based upon his conduct - those didn't involve kidnapping/torture but nothing like this.

based upon info avail to court - all of this organized used deception, chains and other means to hold captive 3 young women and a young child , certain strategy - all friends with your daughter or son - that is how you began and evolved. you indicated your sex addiction but you had a girlfriend who was not harmed or abused and normal relationship and you are able to chose who you wish to victimize - Miss Knight suffered many occassions and the others suffered malnourishment and serious psychological harm. she touched on captivity, medical care and how they didn't want to come out of the house because 2 of them had been programed to stay there because of the reprocussions they believed you would see this as a test. a person held captive between 9 - 11 years - sexual harm, economic harm, all ofthem deprived them of wages/be in public to socialize and with family psychological harm -

more serious than age - jocelyn grew up in house chains, doors locked, windows boarded, no one could come over to visit, more restrictive than any Ohio prison

AC says excuse but daughter never saw them.

Judge - these women were young teens - could never envision adult would imprison them, torture and enslave them...

the relationship of your daughter - you exposed your daughter to unbelieveable conditions you say harmony in happy household - no one in America would believe you. your daughter subjected to you raping the women, not feeding them appropriately, etc.

there are many who have abused others but they can live with out abusing others - you made a calculated decision in this instance to do wrong - you exhibit anti-social personaltiy disorder - extreme narcissism and it seems rather pervasive but i am not trained to diagnose you.

your wife would stop talking to you - she suffered broken nose 2 times and broken teeth but never followed thru, all victims of abuse - no one is allowed to have violence visited upon them in their home or school. I wish she would have come forward - i know she has passed.
rape crisis center is open to anyone who is a victim of abuse, there are other options but one option should never be available to kidnap, sexual assault and torture someone.

you had much different view of your job that records = you left a child on the bus, go shopping,

AC says not right - checked bus child not on there
Judge but you were disciplined for it - you lost your job with them.

not sure that rehab would be possible in any event but there is certainly a need for incapacitation and deterrance -

2 counts of aggravated murder.

The officer sitting behind AC is so disgusted by all the whining and excuses he can't keep the look off his face.

Whatever prison Ariel Castro goes to, the prisoners are gonna have a field day with him. He will feel the torture everyday of his miserable life the same way that he did to those girls.

Isn't it amazing that most (if I dare say all) of the most violent offenders in the prison system feel the SAME way about this monster that we do?

Castro is something else...OMG. Still arguing with the judge!

I cant watch...so greatful for the updates.

WagaraTapaTalk

you will only be sentenced for count 1 ....
AC may I comment on that?
No - what is to say you pled guilty to it?

never no evidence of brutalizing a fetus - i never killed anyone i am not a murderer.

count 1 aggravated murder - court is imposing sentence of lifetime incarceration without possible parole.
sexual violent predator - felony first degree - not less than 10 years to max lifetime -multiple counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288