GUILTY PA - Amanda Grazioli Murder, Millcreek Township, 2018, *husband arrested*

dawkins87

Reaction score
This is a very interesting case recently featured on ID's American Monsters. There is no mystery regarding the killer (it was her husband), but as is often the case, ID left out some intriguing information in strange murder case that is lacking any clear motive. Anyone else know of this case and have any information to share?

This is a very interesting case recently featured on ID's American Monsters. There is no mystery regarding the killer (it was her husband), but as is often the case, ID left out some intriguing information in strange murder case that is lacking any clear motive. Anyone else know of this case and have any information to share?
I came looking because I saw the show too. It definitely seems like they left a lot out. I saw one article that said she had cocaine and pot in her system at autopsy. (Sorry I don’t have a link.)
This article has some info about the husband, Amanda & the ex. Husband in Millcreek killing caught up in custody fight

Is this the only thread for that case?

Apparently not, I tried Search & there is actually another thread with this surname, but not Amanda.

Can someone report their post, asking for the location & date to be added to the thread title? I can't figure that out from the initial linked article.

JMHO YMMV LRR

I was hoping to find a long thread on this case. I had seen this case before on ID, and again this morning. I remember being so shocked-- seemed like the "perfect couple"- he swept her off her feet- he seemed like a normal loving husband and then he shoots her in cold blood while she slept, and never tells anybody why-- I googled this case and there is simply no information regarding motive. The information on line about drugs in her system has nothing to do with this case, since she did not die from a drug overdose. I have a thought as to why he killed her: it is all I could come up with: I think he is a sociopath and perhaps all of his life he had a fantasy of killing somebody- what it would feel like- the feeling of empowerment it would give him- playing God. So he goes through the motions of a loving boyfriend, marries her and the fantasies continue as to how it is going to feel when he kills her (while she slept): there was something about her that apparently differed from his first wife (who he obviously didn't kill): Amanda appeared to be a vivacious bubbly woman and beautiful to boot--Perhaps he was jealous of all those wonderful qualities she possessed---- In any event I think from the moment he met her he planned to murder her and finally he carried out the horrible deed. He has never told anybody why he killed her- IMO because he can't say the real truth: he had a fantasy to kill somebody, somebody by the way who trusted him--- and that is exactly what he did. Glad to know he is in prison without parole. This is one of the strangest cases I have ever heard of. Thoughts?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back