Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's mostly people that haven't looked at the evidence at all. I personally came to this case many years ago, right after her conviction. I was under the impression that she was innocent and came into this case prepared to be outraged about some poor American girl being railroaded, all thanks to the MSM. Then I started looking at the evidence, which I quickly saw to be overwhelmingly pointing toward their guilt. But if I hadn't taken the time to actually look at the evidence or read the Massei report, I may have been right there with them today.

responding to bolded
I find that very offensive and untrue... Many posters here are very well read and knowledgeable about the case and lean toward innocence. I am usually pro-prosecution and started that way in this case. I looked at the evidence in depth and changed my mind.

responding to bolded
I find that very offensive and untrue... Many posters here are very well read and knowledgeable about the case and lean toward innocence. I am usually pro-prosecution and started that way in this case. I looked at the evidence in depth and changed my mind.

I wasn't talking about here. I was responding to what many people on mainstream media sites are saying. I don't think it's a stretch at all to believe most people don't do their research and just take what the MSM tells them without question. Again I wasn't talking about people here, and I understand some people will look at the evidence and think them innocent, but I would say most people on news sites and such have not done so.

US will likely extradite Knox if Italy asks

Chicago (AFP) - The United States will have little legal argument for turning down an extradition request should Italy seek the return of Amanda Knox for the 2007 murder of her British housemate.

http://news.yahoo.com/us-likely-extradite-knox-italy-asks-000547631.html

I hope this is true, but I seriously doubt she will be extradited. Americans are so freaking blind. It seems they have bought into the whole "that sweet faced, All American (pardon me, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little) girl coudn't possibly murder someone. Those evil Italians set her up" crap.

I kinda wish we could send all our criminals over there. A second chance with Casey, OJ and the two murderous Fullerton cops? Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member