Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#8

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much evidence against RG was collected that day including Meredith's purse and blue sweatshirt. Iirc the pillow was collected that day as well. Lots of key pieces came from the Dec 18th visit.

Strange to me that nothing else was considered contaminated. Especially when you point out that RSs DNA wasn't found on anything else from that day. Weird how they could place RSs DNA on that exact spot on the clasp that was cut from Meredith's bra.

Oh, didn't you know that someone in the lab had held a cotton swab with Raffaele's DNA, which they had swabbed on it earlier, and then when the clasp got to the lab, the technician quickly rubbed the swab on the clasp, and VOILA! Raffaele's DNA is now on there. They had a big champagne party at the lab that day. Operation "Get 'Em" was making progress.

Just kidding :)

Coerced and manipulated her into letting someone else take the heat for her....coerced and manipulated her doing something to benefit herself........

How did it benefit her? She got taken to prison the next day.

The crime scene video comes from the FOA website and has been available for years. Barbie Nadeau said the cops were handing out crime scene photos like they were business cards to any journalist who wanted them.

No the one Otto is referring to is footage from Nov. 2nd, shown in news bulletins by RAI, the Italian broadcaster. It was posted here a while back and quickly removed.

I personally knew two young girls, a 7 year old and a 15 year old, who were homicide victims so I try my best to be mindful and respectful of victims and their families. However, we are a crime sleuthing site so we ask that graphic crime scene photos be uploaded in thumbnail attachments so that they won't be splayed all over the pages.

Any questionable videos or photos should be alerted.

How did it benefit her? She got taken to prison the next day.

Ah, Amanda did not have brain-DVR, to where she could whooosh....fast forward to the future.

At any moment, a person is in that moment.

bbm

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm sorry, I know you didn't mean that in a funny way, but just reading that part made me laugh!

Okay, but seriously, what kind of expert would this be?? There is no such thing as a hickey expert!!

A medical examiner would definitely know the difference - it's their job. Laura is not an expert, med. examiner's are. She had a hickey.

here: Department of Forensic Medicine, University of Dundee

Elliptical bruises, up to 1" long and up to 3/4" broad on the sides of the neck or the breasts, suggests "love-bites" produced by mouth suction. (A "hickey" in American slang). A double crescent of bruises with or without abrasions, suggests a bite mark and is most commonly associated with sexual assault or child abuse.

An abrasion is "a portion of body surface from which the skin or mucous membrane has been removed by rubbing" (from the Latin ab, from, and radere, to scrape). Graze is synonymous with abrasion (the etymology of graze is dubious). A scratch is a linear abrasion produced by
drawing a sharp point over the surface.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...icine/notes/woundsdjp.pdf+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk

New thread is open!! The door will close here in 5 minutes.
closed-smiley_zps91e1ba87.gif

A Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#9 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea