Found Safe Canada - Amanda Orlowski, 27, Golden Bc, 24 May 2018

Snoopster

Reaction score
Golden-Field RCMP is requesting the public’s assistance in locating a missing Golden resident.

Amanda Orlowski was last seen May 24, 2018.

Description of Amanda Orlowski:

• Caucasian female;
  • 27 years;
  • 5 ft 9 in (175 cm);
  • Brown hair;
  • Green eyes.
61526_thumbnail.jpg

The Golden-Field RCMP is continuing to investigate the sudden and unexplained disappearance of Golden resident, Amanda Orlowski.

If you have any information that could assist the Golden-Field RCMP in locating Amanda Orlowski, please call the Golden-Field RCMP at 250-344-2221.

B.C. RCMP - Update on Missing Female: Amanda Orlowski

There's not too much online about Amanda, but it seems that she is originally from Ontario and is a horseman.

Mississauga equestrian returns home with Odysseo

Orlowski eventually moved to British Columbia for university. In 2011, when Cavalia, a touring equestrian show, arrived in Vancouver, she got a job selling merchandise. Her passion for horses came rushing back and it wasn’t long before she landed a permanent job with the company.

I also saw elsewhere online that she worked for a tour company in the Golden BC area. (Could it have been horse riding tours?) Someone also mentioned that she was last seen at Bear Paw Lodge, north of Golden, getting into an older F150 with a camper top at around 6:30 pm. Take these points as rumour until confirmed by media or LE.

I am worried about this young woman.

Yikes, is it only me that is having problems with this new format for WS? This thread doesn't show up in my 'watched threads' nor does it show up when I do a search of 'Orlowski'. What gives??
No, you‘re not the only one. I may find threads through Google search but not through the search here, even if I deselect the option „Search this forum only“. :confused:

Hello all,

Managed to find this forum on google. I was the one who posted the story on Reddit, and I was also one of the last people to see Amanda before her disappearance on May 24.

She was last seen at Bearpaw Lodge. A neighbour said they saw her get into a truck with a camper on top as described above, but there has been some more developments.

The man believed to be the last person to see Amanda, and who owns the truck in question, was brought in by RCMP and questioned. He has told police that he did stop by Amanda's house. He ripped a section of roof off the shop where was located and she proceeded to get angry with him. He claims that he left, but then returned to speak to her again. He said that they resolved the dispute and that he left her there alone.

Amanda was supposed to be at a trial this week on May 30. She had been unlawfully confined and assaulted a few years ago. The man who came to her house was a witness AGAINST her in this case, and knows the defendant (John Green/not sure if the spelling is correct in his name) PERSONALLY. He has also approached her before this in public. RCMP are currently looking for John Green for questioning, but unfortunately do not know where he currently resides. They have been to his last known address in the Blaeberry valley north of Golden but there has been no sign. However, during my own investigating I have heard that he has been seen in Golden fairly recently.

I would like to thank you all for showing an interest in this case, and please keep Amanda in your thoughts. If anyone finds anything, please share the information with Golden-Field RCMP and myself.

Cheers

Hello all,

Managed to find this forum on google. I was the one who posted the story on Reddit, and I was also one of the last people to see Amanda before her disappearance on May 24.

She was last seen at Bearpaw Lodge. A neighbour said they saw her get into a truck with a camper on top as described above, but there has been some more developments.

The man believed to be the last person to see Amanda, and who owns the truck in question, was brought in by RCMP and questioned. He has told police that he did stop by Amanda's house. He ripped a section of roof off the shop where was located and she proceeded to get angry with him. He claims that he left, but then returned to speak to her again. He said that they resolved the dispute and that he left her there alone.

Amanda was supposed to be at a trial this week on May 30. She had been unlawfully confined and assaulted a few years ago. The man who came to her house was a witness AGAINST her in this case, and knows the defendant (John Green/not sure if the spelling is correct in his name) PERSONALLY. He has also approached her before this in public. RCMP are currently looking for John Green for questioning, but unfortunately do not know where he currently resides. They have been to his last known address in the Blaeberry valley north of Golden but there has been no sign. However, during my own investigating I have heard that he has been seen in Golden fairly recently.

I would like to thank you all for showing an interest in this case, and please keep Amanda in your thoughts. If anyone finds anything, please share the information with Golden-Field RCMP and myself.

Cheers
Prayers that Amanda is found safe and sound soon- poor lady! I think we have a decent idea as to who one or possibly two POI's are in her disappearance.

Please please be very careful. I know you want to help find her and figure out what happened and who's responsible, but please- if they are sick enough to have harmed her in any way, they would be sick enough to harm anyone close to her, too. I wish you all the best in your search for Amanda and will do what I can to help in any way possible.

Hello all,

Cheers

Well I don't like the sound of this! Thank you for posting here "FindAmanda". I'm so sorry it's under these circumstances. :(

I read elsewhere that her vehicle, purse and dog were all found. Is this true?

Please let us know if we can do anything.

Amanda's dog, vehicle, purse, phone, pretty much everything that she would have taken with her if she went anywhere, were all found at the Bearpaw Lodge. I did not personally see any of this, but saw on Saturday when i dropped by that her vehicle was still there.

I don't think there is much we can do aside from keeping our thoughts and prayers with her and her family. The RCMP is doing their best to locate her.

Thank you for all the support for Amanda!!

Amanda's dog, vehicle, purse, phone, pretty much everything that she would have taken with her if she went anywhere, were all found at the Bearpaw Lodge. I did not personally see any of this, but saw on Saturday when i dropped by that her vehicle was still there.

I don't think there is much we can do aside from keeping our thoughts and prayers with her and her family. The RCMP is doing their best to locate her.

Thank you for all the support for Amanda!!
Oh my, so she quite clearly didn't leave on her own. Keeping fingers crossed that the RCMP finds them all and that she is unharmed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back