AZ AZ - Amber Rae Johnston, 36, Bullhead City, 17 August 2021

azrt66

Reaction score
amber.jpg

Amber was last seen at her apartment in Bullhead City, Arizona in August of 2021. Her boyfriend was said to have left for Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and claimed that Amber was planning to take a bus to meet him there. Her personal belongings were left at her apartment in Bullhead City. She posted a video to social media of herself on the bus around that time but was said to have never arrived in South Carolina.

View attachment 357610

Amber was last seen at her apartment in Bullhead City, Arizona in August of 2021. Her boyfriend was said to have left for Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and claimed that Amber was planning to take a bus to meet him there. Her personal belongings were left at her apartment in Bullhead City. She posted a video to social media of herself on the bus around that time but was said to have never arrived in South Carolina.
This is my daughter. Her story is on my Facebook page open to the public. Missing Amber Rae Johnston. It's been a year and we miss her so much. Please help us find my daughter and get justice for Amber.

ADMIN NOTE:

Websleuths welcomes new members to join in the discussion threads here regarding missing persons and crime victims. Websleuths is a victim- friendly website. Websleuths’ Terms of Service, that we agreed to when we joined, state that bashing or denigrating a victim, is NOT allowed here. Family members are ALSO considered victims, and are covered by this same TOS policy.

If you are a family member, we are very sorry for the circumstances that brought you here. We invite you to apply for Verified Insider status, so that you can share what you know to be true about your loved one’s case without the requirement to include substantiation of the info you wish to share. The process to do so is linked below in my signature.

Faithfully,
CocoChanel
Administrator

So, where was the food stamp card used - in Bullhead City, Myrtle Beach...? Did the boyfriend allegedly sell it before he left AZ, after he arrived in Myrtle Beach, or somewhere along the way? Or did Amber have it with her on the bus?

From the link:

Details of Disappearance​

Johnston was last seen in Bullhead City, Arizona in August 2021. She had an apartment there. Her boyfriend left around that time and went to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, and Johnston was supposed to take a bus to Myrtle Beach on August 16.

In her last Facebook post, on August 19, she had live video of her on a bus. She has never been heard from again and it's not clear whether she arrived in Myrtle Beach.

Johnston's food stamp card was used by another woman after her disappearance. The woman, when contacted, said Johnston's boyfriend had sold her the card. In the months prior to her disappearance, Johnston had been using drugs and acting paranoid. Her case remains unsolved and the circumstances are unclear.

So, where was the food stamp card used - in Bullhead City, Myrtle Beach...? Did the boyfriend allegedly sell it before he left AZ, after he arrived in Myrtle Beach, or somewhere along the way? Or did Amber have it with her on the bus?

From the link:

Details of Disappearance​

Johnston was last seen in Bullhead City, Arizona in August 2021. She had an apartment there. Her boyfriend left around that time and went to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, and Johnston was supposed to take a bus to Myrtle Beach on August 16.

In her last Facebook post, on August 19, she had live video of her on a bus. She has never been heard from again and it's not clear whether she arrived in Myrtle Beach.

Johnston's food stamp card was used by another woman after her disappearance. The woman, when contacted, said Johnston's boyfriend had sold her the card. In the months prior to her disappearance, Johnston had been using drugs and acting paranoid. Her case remains unsolved and the circumstances are unclear.
Those are my questions. I would hope LE has the answers.

Those are my questions. I would hope LE has the answers.
He sold her food stamp Info to his friend in myrtle beach In July of 2021 while he was in Arizona. He left Arizona and used all her ss benefits thru online transactions in myrtle beach where he is from and still resides. The police have all this information. The social security fraud investigators do too. I am still trying to get the public police records from Bullhead Arizona on her case, and my request is in, but they are telling me I have to wait in line. Got the last record from them in two days. I'm going on two months and repeated calls. I need help and answers. Please visit missing amber rae johnston, on my Facebook page.

@Sheboo130 I am so sorry that you are experiencing this. It's just heartbreaking that you have no answers yet. Please know that we care very much about Amber being missing on here, and there are many prayers for her to come home to you. There are also many eyes on her case trying to find anything to help locate her. ((Hugs to you)).

Amber's NamUs listing:

Here is Amber's FB page, with the recording of the bus ride (her last post) with post stamp Thursday, 19 August, 2021 at 6:31 Log in or sign up to view

This is a still of the bus ride recording in the last seconds of it. Couldn't get it any sharper. Does somebody recognize the words on the traffic sign? I'm sure there is Ave, but I can't read the other words.

1667643931019.png

Last edited:
Here is Amber's FB page, with the recording of the bus ride (her last post) with post stamp Thursday, 19 August, 2021 at 6:31 Log in or sign up to view

This is a still of the bus ride recording in the last seconds of it. Couldn't get it any sharper. Does somebody recognize the words on the traffic sign? I'm sure there is Ave, but I can't read the other words.

View attachment 378131
https://www.greyhound.com/en/ecommerce/schedule

I think according to this if she left on the 16th she would be about Springfield OH by that time in the 19th. that's providing the timetable hasn't changed since then.

https://www.greyhound.com/en/ecommerce/schedule

I think according to this if she left on the 16th she would be about Springfield OH by that time in the 19th. that's providing the timetable hasn't changed since then.
The link brings you back to a blank form....does the bus go/travels though Ohio too? Maybe I misunderstand. The link underneath seems to be a more suitable route, but I don't no.

AZ to SC is a whole lot of Greyhound buses. Has Greyhound provided receipts for her tickets?

Her boyfriend sold her food stamps card? If he controlling/abusive? Maybe she disappeared herself or maybe she did show up and he's saying she didn't.

I see Ensley Ave & 20th Street
Google says this is Birmingham, AL
Ok. I think you might be right. Thank you. Sharp eyes! That's interesting. It would mean she took a bus -how should I put it- that took the lower route like in the Google maps picture beneath.

It sounds logical to me because this is a shorter driving time. My thing is I saw a missing flyer where it's stated that she didn't re-boarded the bus in Winston-Salem???.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Amber was last heard from by family in Bullhead City, Arizona in August of 2021. She may be in the Myrtle Beach, South Carolina or Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area.

So now I'm very confused.

I wished there was some kind of confirmation which bus she actually took and if there were sightings of her in it. Now it feels she could be literally everywhere.

I watched the video & I'm wondering if it was even Amber who filmed this & posted it. Not one time do you hear her voice or see her face. I say this because I read above that the boyfriend had already left and arrived in Myrtle Beach. Is there anymore information pertaining to her phone or was there ever any evidence that Amber did film this?

Edited to add: I'm even more so leaning toward this isn't Amber especially seeing as she left all her personal belongings at home. No female is going anywhere without her personal effects

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3bell4010066bppts
Back