american idol winner...

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by michelle, May 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michelle

michelle Joy comes in the Morning

Another Idol....:woohoo:Sorry I spoiled it for Jbean.

2. Loading...

3. JBean

JBean Retired WS Administrator

Oh now I don't have to watch. It's only 7 pm here!
    I don't mind but you might not want to put it in the title! Some people do not like to be spoiled like I do.

4. dottierainbow

dottierainbow Former Member

Congratulation Winner! I knew you would win.

5. JBean

heehee I don't mind being spoiled..but I know a lot of people do. Just trying to save you from some nasty pm's LOL!

6. White Rain

White Rain Active Member

Am I the ONLY one in this world who doesn't give a flying flip WHO wins? Or who DOESN'T watch AI? I gave it up once I realized the BEST contestants would get a record deal, no matter how the public voted.

7. JBean

I don't even watch it WR! But for some random reason I like to see who gets the boot and who wins lol. I don't even know who they are.

8. cheko1

cheko1 New Member

I cold care less who won it. Hubby is a AI fan......So I hear some of it.

9. White Rain

White Rain Active Member

I'm the same way! Although I don't watch the episodes I do tune in to the internet sites. With the only exception (to not watching) being "Survivor" to which I am consistently LET DOWN everytime!!!!!!!!!! WHY do I keep watching?
    I guess though I could go further than the main stations, abc, nbc, & cbs, though and admit I want Project Runway and Top Chef, both of BRAVO, and the G4 channel's showing Of Ninja Warrior. Not to mention I sometimes watch A&E's "City confidential" and "American Justice., lots of repeats here.)

10. Mygirlsadie

Mygirlsadie New Member

So who won? I only watch the very beginning where they are doing the audtitions. The middle (competeing) part is boring to me. Then of course by the time the finale show comes on I have no idea who anyone is anyway so...

11. Mygirlsadie

Mygirlsadie New Member

LOL..that just made me laugh!! YAAAAAY FOR WINNER! :woohoo:

12. dottierainbow

dottierainbow Former Member

Now it's safe to say the winner is...........drumroll please...................after this commercial...........................................................................................Jordan Sparks! You are the winner of the New Price is Right. uh wrong show...
    American Idol! Stay tuned........... tonight starts "So you think you can dance."

13. HappyChic727

HappyChic727 Patiently Waiting

I don't usually watch it either but alot of people that I know do and then I was at my brother and sil's house one night and watched it with them as I heard that Jordin Sparks was only 17 and very good. It's amazing how these contestants hold up through all the stress. I am very impressed with Jordin. She's adorable and talented and I see good things for her future. I don't know what type of music category she falls under but I'm sure that she'll succeed. Her mother said that she's been singing since she found her vocal cords as a baby. That's destiny!

But you are right that the really talented artists, winners or not, will have their success stories too.

14. englishleigh

englishleigh Authentic Southern Belle

SO happy Jordin won!!!! I heard some nutritionist witch yesterday on FNC talking about how it would be an "American nightmare" if Jordin won since she is "overweight". :furious: This blond nutritionist was a stick insect. It made me so angry that I was cheering even more for Jordin to win. She's a big-boned girl but beautiful and not what I would call fat...she looked like a healthy girl to me.

15. MissieMt

MissieMt New Member

Grrr, I'm done with American Idol. Of course she was gonna win, she's marketable. She's talented, but not nearly as talented as Melinda or Lakeisha. Jordin sounds like every other teeny bopper out there. I'm worried for her, because she's so young and that is a lot to take on at 17.

16. Ntegrity

Ntegrity Former Member

It's the voting public who decide the winner. I don't always agree with them either (Taylor Hicks for instance). Whether they win the title or not has little to do with their future success. If they have talent, they'll make it regardless. I was a Melinda fan too.

17. Tom'sGirl

Tom'sGirl Former Member

I haven't followed AI this time around but thought it was funny when an MSNBC alert fired up online last night naming the winner when it hadn't even been aired out here yet on the West Coast :D

18. Nova

Nova New Member

Very well put about Jordin's weight, english. In her case, "big-boned" is not a euphemism.

19. michelle

michelle Joy comes in the Morning

I wanted Blake to win. We recorded it and my 6 year old has watched blake and doug fresh rap now 10 times!!

20. englishleigh

englishleigh Authentic Southern Belle

Thanks, Nova. Things like that just make me so angry. It's stupid people like that nutritionist who encourage anorexia and bulimia in young girls...:furious:

21. cynpat2000

cynpat2000 Former Member

I soooo wanted Blake to win but Ive come to the conclusion it really doesnt matter who wins idol. I mean look at last year Chris Daughtry came in third or fourth and his CD is bigger than the top two finalists. So in the grand scheme it really doesnt matter who wins anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.