Amscot, "Special K"

Can't tell you how glad I am to see this sleuthin' going on. :clap:

*snipped*

I'd love to hear LE was all over this and there is more going on behind the scenes w/ Stephanie K.

yeah me too, when I saw GVS and MF was pointing out all of those Cameras on the Amscot.....there were like 4 or 6 cameras, gas stations in very close proximity of the Amscot......I became curious about , How does all these cameras not capture her anywhere these times she was there" Nothing???

Okay......so I can see by the cell phone contact with this SK person, coinsidence......hmmmm....what was their communication before this?

I'd love to know what LE has on this also......well just like Annies statements are not in the documents either.:waitasec:

There was some informatin posted about Stephanie K on one of the old threads about J.O. A resume, something that was written on the funeral home site for JO. I looked for the thread but came up empty... I'll look again for it. I just thought it was odd at the time she was on the 'guest list' to see Casey at her new favorite 'bar & grill' joint.

Interesting the prospects of what could come out of this whole Casey connected to a employee of Amscot thing.

Is she on the witness list?......I find your thread interesting, very.

And then we have the mysterious question that MF brought up about there being no available video tape of Anthony or Casey at that Amscot. This has lots of Ws scratching their heads.

She is not on the Dec. 3 witness list.

It has always baffled me why all the cell pings in the vicinity of the Amscot, even prior to her leaving the car there. Knowing someone working there would certainly explain all the pings.

I am with you on this, Ive always thought the same thing..

Im not real Savy with Creating Google Maps, but someone created a Map on another thread as to Steet locations and times based on Pings. That would be helpful if someone could do that and post it here for us.

My Question

KC & Amy buy the 'gas can' early in the AM on 6-30.....Amy doesn't go to work 'til 430PM

KC needs someone to drive either the jeep or the pontiac away from amscot.....so did they know early that the car was gone ??

(sure wished LE had asked Amy what happened after they bought the can)

I looked for a thread, but if someone finds an old one, by all means we should get them merged and see what everyone said back then!

I know there's an earlier thread on SK, or at least one that she's mentioned on b/c I remember researching about the Amscott/resume/SK one night late with other WS-ers, and posting. Not much time to search now, but if now one's found it, I'll search later. So, unless mods deleted it for some reason, it's here somewhere.

Edited to add:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2424648&postcount=210

My Question

KC & Amy buy the 'gas can' early in the AM on 6-30.....Amy doesn't go to work 'til 430PM

KC needs someone to drive either the jeep or the pontiac away from amscot.....so did they know early that the car was gone ??

I don't really think Casey wanted anyone around the car, it stunk when she left it there. I think that's why she waited until after Amy went to work, it will be interesting to hear what Amy says about that at trial. Wasn't Amy also under the impression that the car had been towed. So what did Casey say the gas was for. I know that TL thought the car was in the shop, but what about Amy.

Possibly of some help, if you are looking for previous posted info on SK..., at one point when Joy W was being seen everywhere with the "Caylee is Alive" signs, we were thinking JoyW's name was Stephanie, so you may find info there too.

I don't really think Casey wanted anyone around the car, it stunk when she left it there. I think that's why she waited until after Amy went to work, it will be interesting to hear what Amy says about that at trial. Wasn't Amy also under the impression that the car had been towed. So what did Casey say the gas was for. I know that TL thought the car was in the shop, but what about Amy.

KC could of just hopped out, put the gas in the pontiac, & let Amy drive the jeep.

Many of these interviews really hard to "follow"....

Amy might have been known about the car being towed from Cindy.

Just a side note; Amscot does keep videos for at least 30 days. So I have always wonder too, what about videos and other retail chains and stores that may have her driving past on the street on her way to Amscot or leaving. It would give time and date.

http://parentingteens.about.com/cs/designerdrugs/l/blketamine1.htm

When I first saw that name on her phone # list, "Special K"...this is what I thought of....ketamine. I KNOW everything with these kids wasn't about drugs and everything doesn't have a "hidden meaning", but, this is what came to my mind from the beginning...before I heard about it being Stephanie K., which is honestly just today...sorry, LOL

ETA : I know, it could just mean the cereal....or, that Stephanie IS "special"

Wasn't Amy a vet or working at a vet's? I remember something about dogs getting neutered. :waitasec:

My Question

WOW, I hadn't thought of that. I see what your saying.
Casey's car is out of gas at Amscot. She goes and buys a gas can. Some one had to drive her back to her car to put the gas in it.
Well by the time she went to put the gas in the car it was already gone. Someone had to have been with her when she discovered the car was gone.

I am so happy to see this thread!

Here is a copy of a post from the July 3rd thread I thought I'd re-post here for info's sake...I believe the call from Special K, on the morning of the 4th of July at 7 am, means something...

Originally Posted by Who_What_When View Post
So Kyle K who I was told is a police officer and Stephanie K who works at Amscot know each other and Casey? I didn't know this. Thanks for clearing it up.

I wonder why Casey had been in contact with Kyle on 6/15 and Stephanie (Special K) on June 20th, 30th and July 4th.

6/15 - 12:26:03 AM Casey to Klye
6/15 -1:51:20 AM Klye to Casey
6/15 - 6:32:37 AM Casey to Klye
6/15 - 3:45:31 PM Klye to Casey

6/20 - 1:23:48 PM Casey to Special K
6/30 - 4:53:17 PM Casey to Special K
6/30 - 9:05:32 PM Casey to Special K
7/4 - 7:03:46 AM Special K to Casey
7/4 - 8:14:17 AM Casey to Special K
7/4 - 2:35:41 PM Special K to Casey
7/4 - 3:16:28 PM Casey to Special K

And my response...

Boy...where to start...well, I figure Casey just dumped the car so she wouldn't have to drive Tony to the Airport, and then have to explain the smell. As soon as Tony was leaving, she was gas can hunting, again, to pick up the car, imo...Amy said she left Casey, with her gas cans, around 5 pm on the 30th of June, 4:53 pm Special K was called...it seems, as soon as Amy left, Casey called Special K.

Casey starts asking Amy for a gas can on June 29th, in an a.m. text...Amy replies she has to work, Casey say "*advertiser censored*. I forgot."

Pg. 1016.…………… Casey stays the night of the June 29th, and Tony leaves for New York on June 30th. In addition, his roommate, Cameron, also has a flight to Ohio.

Pg. 1044.…………… On June 30th Amy tells Casey why don’t we go to Target and buy a gas can. You can use it and return it to me. So, Casey drives Tony’s jeep to Target. Returned from store and stayed with Amy (Amy is pretty sure) until she left for work at either 5 or 6 pm.

http://www.cayleemarieanthony.net/di...doc_index.html

Now, did Casey go by Amscot, see there was no car on the 30th of June and called Special K to ask, note the call Special K on the 30th of June...Stephanie K? Did Stephanie let Lee or Mallory know about the car on the 3rd of July? Maybe, ask about it? Ask if Casey got it? Note the calls/texts between Lee?Mallory?Cindy/Casey in the early am hours on July 4th...ending with an early 7 am call from Special K...

I am really starting to think the 3rd of Julys action had something to do with Special K/Stephanie and the car...Special K calls Casey at 7 am on the 4th...hmmm....

WOW, I hadn't thought of that. I see what your saying.
Casey's car is out of gas at Amscot. She goes and buys a gas can. Some one had to drive her back to her car to put the gas in it.
Well by the time she went to put the gas in the car it was already gone. Someone had to have been with her when she discovered the car was gone.

Yep, the car/amscot/ still puzzles me....

Didn't KC tell the A's not to trust Jesse & Amy ?? they were the two she called about 'out of gas'...(did they know the car was at amscot??).

I think KC told the A's zanny must of abandoned the car.....that's why she didn't want them talking to Jesse or Amy.

Also explains why CA asked KC "why SHE (not you) never picked the car up.

As soon as Tony was leaving, she was gas can hunting, again, to pick up the car, imo...Amy said she left Casey, with her gas cans, around 5 pm on the 30th of June, 4:53 pm Special K was called...it seems, as soon as Amy left, Casey called Special K.

KC was huntin' gas on 6-28 when she called Jesse (he was busy/to far away)
on 6-29 Amy was busy, then on 6-30 they went to buy the gas can......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back