"An American Murder Mystery" - Discovery ID 3 night series - 04.09 .- 11. 2017

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
We're in the Anthony Forum so not going to give her more google hits by putting her name in lights (the thread title). We all know what this is series is about. For most of us, the only mystery is the verdict rendered on July 5, 2011. :angel:

Show airs Sunday, Monday and Tuesday nights (April 9-11) at 10:00p eastern, 9:00p central.

Discover ID Series Page

"Sneek Peek" Video about 4.5 min long. Detective John Allen, George and Cindy all appear in the clip. As well as reporter Diane Dimond who covered this case back in the day.

Note

We've moderated this forum very, very loosely post-verdict. We understood the outrage and frustration then, as well as we do now. Please don't push the envelope any further. You can express your opinions, beliefs, frustration, etc... That is to be expected. Just do so civilly.

The zero-tolerance list includes: name-calling and/or name variations, disrespectful comments about anyone's physical appearance, suggesting others are guilty of things of which there is no evidence, profanity, etc...WS Rules and TOS apply in this thread.

We know feelings are still raw almost 6 years later. Please, just post respectfully and in a civil manner.

[Thread will open approx. 5 minutes before air time]

You know what's freaky? I followed this case so closely. And now I am a year older than Cindy was at the time and my one daughter is 20. It's weird to watch this now, being in about the same phase of life.

Cindy looks SO different than she did.

Wine for me. Dangit looks like Yuri isn't participating. John Allen is though

Can't decide how long I'm going to be able to watch this with all of the ridiculous music/sound effects.

Watching. I'm surprised her mom and dad agreed to be part of this! Must've gotten a nice paycheck.

Watching. I'm surprised her mom and dad agreed to be part of this! Must've gotten a nice paycheck.

Oh yeah they got paid licensing fees for any new pics (already at least one)/vids for sure just like back in 08

Cindy looks SO different than she did.

Right? I wonder tonight if she'll support her daughter or still stick by her.

I can't believe Casey's jury got this so wrong - IMO. This so-called "mother" is released and living her life while her beautiful baby is dead. Makes me sick.

I think I need more than wine tonight...

We said the same thing. But I do hope it wasn't about money, but to help tell the story. We will never know.

THE infamous hallway at Universal Studios. :innocent:

I'll never understand why she agreed to go there..... HTH did she think that was going to end?

Bringing back the memories and the frustration. I'll still watch, though.

THE infamous hallway at Universal Studios. :innocent:

I'll never understand why she agreed to go there..... HTH did she think that was going to end?

I think she believed her own lies so much that she didn't think it would matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yeah they got paid licensing fees for any new pics (already at least one)/vids for sure just like back in 08

I thought that was a new pic too! And believe me, they are ALL ingrained in my brain forever. I'd recognize any pic....

Back in the day, I was absorbed with every word on this case but now It seems like I'm watching the same old show for the hundredth time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back